Windows 10: I can't install certain games on the windows store.

Discus and support I can't install certain games on the windows store. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I am unable to install certain games. so far, I am unable to install Sea of thieves and trailmakers.[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Spydrock, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Spydrock Win User

I can't install certain games on the windows store.

I am unable to install certain games. so far, I am unable to install Sea of thieves and trailmakers. I can't install certain games on the windows store. 84f9b783-b700-4132-b279-60b0020affc1?upload=true.png

:)

Spydrock, Aug 19, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 19, 2020
  3. ctsao68 Win User
    Windows 10: Problems installing certain games through Windows Store and getting error code "0xc000027b".

Original Title: Problems installing certain games through Windows Store?

I am having a weird problem involving the Windows Store on the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. If I try to install certain games like Forza Motorsport 6 Apex or Killer Instinct, the appstore crashes. I can install other apps just fine, but for some reason,
    trying to install those specific games crashes the Windows Store. The event viewer lists exception code 0xc000027b.

ctsao68, Aug 19, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

unable to re install game error code 0x80070426

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• How exactly are you downloading game eg Store or browser?
    • Which game are you trying to download?
    • Are you able to install other games and apps?

I suggest you to install the game software in Compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Before installing the game in compatibility mode, I suggest you to delete all the game related files present in the system and proceed with the steps below.

Step 1: Compatibility mode runs the program in the current version of Windows using the settings from previous version of Windows.

• Locate and right-click on the game setup file on your PC and click on
      Properties.
    • Click on the compatibility tab, check the box
      Run this program in compatibility mode for
      , select Windows 10 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done,
      restart the computer for the effective changes to take place.

Step 2: Also refer the link below.

Why can't I find or install an app from the Windows Store?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/why-find-install-app-windows-store

Applies to Windows 10

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

1. I can't install certain games on the windows store. - Similar Threads - can't install certain

2. Unable to Install Certain Games on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Install Certain Games on Microsoft Store: A while back I bought Forza Horizon 5, and it ran perfectly well. Since then, I uninstalled it and haven't played it for a while. Recently, I got a new SSD and transferred the majority of my files over to it, including all of the Windows OS files. Now, when I try to install...
  3. Unable to Install Certain Games on Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Install Certain Games on Microsoft Store: A while back I bought Forza Horizon 5, and it ran perfectly well. Since then, I uninstalled it and haven't played it for a while. Recently, I got a new SSD and transferred the majority of my files over to it, including all of the Windows OS files. Now, when I try to install...
  4. Unable to Install Certain Games on Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Can't install certain apps from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install certain apps from the Microsoft store: I have the Xbox game pass ultimate and when I go to download certain games from the Microsoft store, the install button greys out when I click it. I originally thought it was because there was a notice at the top of the screen telling me my pc may not be compatible and my...
  6. Can't INSTALL Certain Apps from the Microsoft Store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't INSTALL Certain Apps from the Microsoft Store.: Hello,I am able to install other apps from the Microsoft Store just fine, such as Open Video Downloader and MP3tag. However, when it comes to MSN Weather, Microsoft To Do, or Microsoft News. I will always get this error when trying to download either of them, as seen here:MSN...
  7. Can't install Windows Store games on certain drives

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install Windows Store games on certain drives: As the title says, I can't install Windows Store games on certain drives. This has been an issue since I upgraded my PC and reinstalled Windows. I just reformatted my C: drive and simply kept using my other drives, so all the files stayed. Most of my secondary drives will...
  8. Why can't I install certain games from the Windows store on a different drive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I install certain games from the Windows store on a different drive?: Hello there, I'm currently dealing with a frustrating issue here. I'm trying to get a game installed on my D drive because my C drive is running out. But the store simply doesn't let me pick said D drive in spite of me having set windows to download store apps to D via the...
  9. I can't install this one game on Windows Store.

I can't install this one game on Windows Store.: The game is called Minecraft for Windows 10. Okay so, everything worked perfectly until one day the game was acting strange, I deleted it and was about to download it back because that's usually how I'd fix little problems like that. Everything went wrong when I tried to...
  10. Windows Store crashes when pressing install on a certain game

Windows Store crashes when pressing install on a certain game: the game in question: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/danger-goat/9njjmtrll0zr?activetab=pivot:overviewtab I have tried running wsreset and this is a clean install of x64 pro 1903 (18362.418) Here is the crashlog from event viewer: Faulting application name:...