Windows 10: I can’t install drivers

Discus and support I can’t install drivers in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I got windows 10 on my MacBook and I can’t figure out how to install internet drivers. I don’t have a USB port or a CD driver, my hour of looking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/everynameistaken43, Feb 17, 2021.

1. I can’t install drivers

I got windows 10 on my MacBook and I can’t figure out how to install internet drivers. I don’t have a USB port or a CD driver, my hour of looking through 10 pages of google has led me to believe it may be possible with my phone if so that’s good but I have no idea how

submitted by /u/everynameistaken43
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/everynameistaken43, Feb 17, 2021
  2. Fox34 Win User

I cant get drivers to install

Read my guide, goes step buy step for nvidia driver install. Though I use a different driver cause I got 8 series, same method of installation

Fox34, Feb 17, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Feb 17, 2021
  4. I can’t install drivers

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

I can’t install drivers

1. I can’t install drivers - Similar Threads - can’t install drivers

2. Drivers won’t install, can’t connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Drivers won’t install, can’t connect to internet: So I just built a brand new computer and installed windows 11, but during the setup I can’t connect to the internet, trouble shooter says I don’t have the divers installed, so I went to task manager and I can’t get them to install. I am new to this so can someone please help...
  3. Drivers won’t install, can’t connect to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Drivers won’t install, can’t connect to internet: So I just built a brand new computer and installed windows 11, but during the setup I can’t connect to the internet, trouble shooter says I don’t have the divers installed, so I went to task manager and I can’t get them to install. I am new to this so can someone please help...
  4. I can’t install Forge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t install Forge: Here is my problem:Windows 11I download Forge and everything is ok, BUT when I click on it, it doesn't appear the popup that one for choosing to install Forge client or Forge Server, my computer shows me "Select an app to open this .jar file", exemple: Adobe Acrobat Reader...
  5. I can’t install Forge

I can’t install Forge: Here is my problem:Windows 11I download Forge and everything is ok, BUT when I click on it, it doesn't appear the popup that one for choosing to install Forge client or Forge Server, my computer shows me "Select an app to open this .jar file", exemple: Adobe Acrobat Reader...
  6. Windows Install - Can’t find SSD driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Install - Can’t find SSD driver: I’m trying to install Windows on an Asus Zenbook Q409. When I get to the step to select the storage device and partitions, there are no storage devices listed, but it gives the option to browse for drivers. I confirmed that the SSD is functioning as it is listed in both the...
  7. Windows Install - Can’t find SSD driver

Windows Install - Can’t find SSD driver: I’m trying to install Windows on an Asus Zenbook Q409. When I get to the step to select the storage device and partitions, there are no storage devices listed, but it gives the option to browse for drivers. I confirmed that the SSD is functioning as it is listed in both the...
  8. New GPU can’t instal drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New GPU can’t instal drivers: So my last gpu died. Bought a new maxsun amd rx550 and installed. Windows 10 doesn’t recognize the gpu. I can’t instal amd software as it gives me the error 184 OS isn’t supported. I reinstalled W10, same issues. I wiped the ssd with parted magic, reinstalled W10, same...
  9. I can’t delete the driver software for my driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can’t delete the driver software for my driver: I'm having trouble connecting to my vpn so I think my wireless adapter drivers are corrupt. I've had this problem before on a previous laptop, and reinstalling the wireless adapters drivers helped, provided the driver was deleted from the computer and the latest version from...
  10. I can’t install Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t install Minecraft: I decided i wanted to reinstall minecraft so i went on to the windows store to download it only to see error Code: 0x800C0002. I went to get Feedback Hub and the same error appeared on my screen. By the way i already own minecraft windows 10 edition and thats the one im...