Windows 10: I cant install in the store minecraft because "to use this app you'll need a device with...

Discus and support I cant install in the store minecraft because "to use this app you'll need a device with... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I cant install in the store minecraft because "to use this app you'll need a device with more features", my pc is updated and has 64bits.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by IrishM09, Sep 15, 2020.

1. IrishM09 Win User

I cant install in the store minecraft because "to use this app you'll need a device with...

I cant install in the store minecraft because "to use this app you'll need a device with more features", my pc is updated and has 64bits.

:)

IrishM09, Sep 15, 2020

2. Minecraft installation in Microsoft store

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to install Minecraft in Microsoft Store. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Do you have any non-Microsoft antivirus program installed?
    • Does this issue occur for all games & apps from the store?
    • What is the date and time on the PC and ensure it is correct?
    • Do you get any error message or code?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and after every step check if you are able to install the game.

Step 1: Reset the Windows Store Cache: Press the Windows Logo Key + R to open the
    Run dialog box, type wsreset.exe, and then select OK.

Note:
    A blank Command Prompt window will open, and after about ten seconds the window will close and Microsoft Store will open automatically.

Step 2: Run the Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter: Select the
    Start button, and then select Settings>Update & Security
    > Troubleshoot, and then from the list select Windows Store apps > Run the troubleshooter.

Step 3: If you have any non-Microsoft security/antivirus software installed, disable it temporarily and then try installing the game.

Step 4: If the issue persists, then we would suggest you to create a new administrator user account and check, refer this article to

create a local user or administrator account in Windows 10

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Minecraft not responding when loading mods I cant install in the store minecraft because "to use this app you'll need a device with... :(

Hi Ebo,

As you are able to access Minecraft game on your device. Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    it troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 2: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for the game in Windows Store. If found update the app and check if it helps.

Step 3: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of this issue. We will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 15, 2020
  4. I cant install in the store minecraft because "to use this app you'll need a device with...

Minecraft dungeons

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to login to Minecraft Dungeons on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you signing in with the same Microsoft Account, you used at the time of purchase?
    • What is the complete error message are you receiving while login?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if the issue persists.

Step 1: Reset the app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

We would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

I cant install in the store minecraft because "to use this app you'll need a device with...

1. I cant install in the store minecraft because "to use this app you'll need a device with... - Similar Threads - cant install store

2. You'll need a new app to open the ms window store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    You'll need a new app to open the ms window store: Window store permanently delete from my laptop window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youll-need-a-new-app-to-open-the-ms-window-store/da9e4ace-f051-45d2-a4d0-c3ef2f4b1e93
  3. microsoft store app isn't installing because no applicable devices.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store app isn't installing because no applicable devices.: I am trying to install Amazon Prime but it says that I do not have any applicable devices. I am signed in the store and support and my device is recognized by microsoft. What do I do?...
  4. You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store

You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store: Microsoft Store Error in Windows 10: You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows-store https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/youll-need-a-new-app-to-open-this-ms-windows-store/a610a540-ddda-4a35-bd90-c9a76cfc62e8
  5. To use this app you'll need a device with more features problem

To use this app you'll need a device with more features problem: Install button greyed out I bought a game called minecraft for windows 10 and after purchasing it I gone to microsoft store The install button was greyed out and it was saying"to use this app you'll need a device with more features " I do know that this problem was...
  6. "to use this app, you'll need a device with more features."

"to use this app, you'll need a device with more features.": I'm trying to download Minecraft but it keeps saying "to use this app, you'll need a device with more features." My os in 64 bit and my processor is 64 bit as well I think it should work, my ram is also 2 GB...
  7. "you'll need internet for this" cant download apps in app store. pleASE HeLP

"you'll need internet for this" cant download apps in app store. pleASE HeLP: "It doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Check your connecting and try again. " 0x800704cf Can't download feedback app to send feedback... help please....
  8. Cant install minecraft on my w10 because it says "This app may not work on your device"

Cant install minecraft on my w10 because it says "This app may not work on your device": So I have this issue where i can't install minecraft w10 and the install button just appear to be grayed out. But my pc got recently factory reseted and all of the files including mw10 got deleted. but before the factory reset happen minecraft w10 still worked on my PC. any...
  9. Cant install minecraft on my devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install minecraft on my devices: I'm writing this from the pc I have linked to my Microsoft account, but when I try to download minecraft it can't find any devices. what is wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-minecraft-on-my-devices/3cf03abc-de27-43a6-a7b3-1c651908011f
  10. You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    You'll need a new app to open this ms-windows store: I don't know what happen. I do not have a Microsoft store anymore. It givens me that error at top. This computer stopped a while back and I recovered it to factory settings. Ever since than all my pictures that popped up are gone and everything says I need an app....