Windows 10: I can't install Minecraft Master Collection on Win10.

Discus and support I can't install Minecraft Master Collection on Win10. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I purchased the Minecraft Master Collection and see it on my purchased items list. I can't install it. i see "Manage" and when I press I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by IdoSasson, Feb 16, 2019.

1. IdoSasson Win User

I can't install Minecraft Master Collection on Win10.

Hi,

I purchased the Minecraft Master Collection and see it on my purchased items list.

I can't install it.

i see "Manage" and when I press I've been asked to chose on with PC. I makred both PCs that I owned the game, but the download can't be progressed and I try again and again, but no change. Therefore I need help to check why can't I download the Master collection?

Thank you,

Ido

:)

IdoSasson, Feb 16, 2019
  2. H9H9H94 Win User

why i cant install Minecraft Master Collection onto my window 10?

why i cant install Minecraft Master Collection onto my window 10?

i'm able to install the Minecraft Trial but not the purchased Minecraft master collection.

anyone facing this issue?

H9H9H94, Feb 16, 2019
  3. PamYons Win User
    Minecraft windows 10 master collection.

Minecraft windows 10 master collection would not download to pc. It said no device found. This is a brand new pc and is completely up to date.

PamYons, Feb 16, 2019
  4. I can't install Minecraft Master Collection on Win10.

Minecraft windows 10 master collection.

Hi,

My name is Angel. I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow these steps:

Open Start

Type: cmd

Right click CMD

Click Run as administrator

At the command prompt, type:

net user administrator/active:yes

Hit Enter

Close command prompt, restart, then try signing into the Administrator account.

Do you have the latest cumulative updates for Windows 10 1803 installed?

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll down to Minecraft

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Reset

Restart

Check the Store for updates

If that does not work...

download the following utility and use it to remove Minecraft:

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/scriptcen...

Download and reinstall Minecraft for Windows 10 - Microsoft Store

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/minecraft-for...

Source:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Hope the information provided is useful. If the issue persists, reply here and we will be glad to help you.

Angel.

AngelCarreno, Feb 16, 2019
Thema:

I can't install Minecraft Master Collection on Win10.

1. I can't install Minecraft Master Collection on Win10. - Similar Threads - can't install Minecraft

2. I can not install Minecraft for windows 10 master collection.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can not install Minecraft for windows 10 master collection.: when I tried to install it shows me the following message: Pick where you want to install It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account. I tried different things but with...
  3. master collection minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    master collection minecraft: i bought a master collection minecraft for my daughter in June 2020. She never used it, please can you help us to download for use please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/master-collection-minecraft/7a3f6805-5865-49ff-8c03-8472b6f9f13e
  4. Minecraft Master Collection purchased, cannot install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Master Collection purchased, cannot install.: I recently purchased the Minecraft Master collection from the website via browser. The purchase was successful, when I clicked on "Install on my devices" it draws up a blank. I went ahead and clicked on "get more info on your device list". My desktop is right there with the...
  5. How to get Minecraft Master Collection Installed?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to get Minecraft Master Collection Installed?: Hi everyone, Yesterday, i bought the minecraft master collection on the microsoft store but after buying it, i'm unable to install it because of the error below. [ATTACH] I have tried all the fixes available online. Spent 4 or 5 hours trying to do the fixes for both my...
  6. Purchased Windows 10 Minecraft Master Collection and it will not install.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Windows 10 Minecraft Master Collection and it will not install.: This should not be this hard. I purchased Mine craft Windows 10 Master Collection on 2/11/2020. Although the Microsoft Store says we own it, when I try to install it from the "manage" screen, it appears to install just the basic game without any add-ons or the 1000 coins....
  7. I cannot install Minecraft Windows 10 Master collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install Minecraft Windows 10 Master collection: Instead the previously installed Starter version will always open. I have been trying to follow the instructions given on this site running as administrator and deleting the previously installed version by using the tool, but it does not help....
  8. Can't install Minecraft Master Collection for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Minecraft Master Collection for Windows 10: I am running Windows 10. I have tried: 1) Adding my PC to my Windows account by signing in with my Windows account and verifying. 2) Removing my PC through Microsoft Accounts, then re-adding it and going through the process of #1 again. 3) Ensure Locate Background...
  9. Can't install Master Chief Collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Master Chief Collection: I bought the Xbox gold pass for PC and I can't install it on my PC. It just says "It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account." It said "Get more info" I clicked on it...
  10. Minecraft Master Collection - No minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Master Collection - No minecoins: Hello, I have purchased and installed the Minecraft Master Collection for Windows 10. I have signed in but I did not get the 1,000 minecoins. When I am trying to get into the minecoins, is says that "we're unable to connect to the Marketplace. Maybe your internet...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to install the minecraft master collection in windows 10 PC

2. minecraft for win 10 master collection not installing

3. minecraft for windows 10 masters collection will not download

4. Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection,
  5. Unable to install Minecraft Starter Collection and error is It looks like you dont have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft Account. To install sign in on a device with your Microsoft Account.