Windows 10: I cant install Minecraft on my pc

Discus and support I cant install Minecraft on my pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I own Minecraft windows 10 edition on my Xbox one and I should be able to get the windows 10 edition from the Microsoft on my desktop but it still asks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GlynChurchill, Oct 20, 2020.

1. I cant install Minecraft on my pc

I own Minecraft windows 10 edition on my Xbox one and I should be able to get the windows 10 edition from the Microsoft on my desktop but it still asks me to purchase it. How can I fix it?

:)

GlynChurchill, Oct 20, 2020
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Oct 20, 2020
  3. Minecraft dungeons

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you are unable to login to Minecraft Dungeons on your PC.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Windows 10 Version and Build installed? (Type winver
      in Windows search/Run command)
    • Are you signing in with the same Microsoft Account, you used at the time of purchase?
    • What is the complete error message are you receiving while login?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to perform these steps and check if the issue persists.

Step 1: Reset the app.

1. Press Windows + I key to open Windows
      Settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature
      from the left pane.
    3. Scroll and look for the Minecraft app.
    4. Select the app and click on Advanced option.
    5. Click on Reset and once you see a tick mark, then relaunch and check.

Step 2: Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

We would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 20, 2020
  4. I cant install Minecraft on my pc

Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

I cant install Minecraft on my pc

1. I cant install Minecraft on my pc - Similar Threads - cant install Minecraft

2. when i download the minecraft installer it says it cant run on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when i download the minecraft installer it says it cant run on my pc: ive tried deleting it and reinstalling 3 times in the past 2 days and its been taking hours to download but whenever it finally finishes and i try to open it it says it cant run on my pc. for the last 2 tries ive been making sure i download the windows 10/11 version and it...
  3. when i download the minecraft installer it says it cant run on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i download the minecraft installer it says it cant run on my pc: ive tried deleting it and reinstalling 3 times in the past 2 days and its been taking hours to download but whenever it finally finishes and i try to open it it says it cant run on my pc. for the last 2 tries ive been making sure i download the windows 10/11 version and it...
  4. i cant install Minecraft Bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant install Minecraft Bedrock edition: hi, can someone help me? i have minecraft java edition, and when i try to play bedrock i click on install and its not doing anything, the only thing that happens is that the install button turns into a unclickable play button, and the download never beggins...
  5. I cant install Minecraft Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant install Minecraft Windows 10: When I try install Minecraft windows 10 in the Microsoft store it says error I have used trouble shoot and CMD and windows power shell and I have tried to reset the account but nothing seems to work please help. Also it says Error Code: 0x803FB005 My email is *** Email...
  6. why cant i re-install Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i re-install Minecraft: my friend bought me Minecraft so I could play with them. so i got the game through reaming a code, i recent had to reset my computer to make space for college apps, i went to get Minecraft again to play with friends but its trying to make me buy it, and its not in my download...
  7. I cant install Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant install Minecraft: I cant figure out the steps to install minecraft on windows 10 using the microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-minecraft/47f240f7-a678-43ce-9edb-ca4f2502e833
  8. Cant Install Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Install Minecraft: I am trying to install minecraft onto my laptop but it just has a white button or it says manage and then it just doesn't install it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-minecraft/699c2111-e107-4a38-b163-0c2addba0588
  9. Cant install minecraft on my devices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install minecraft on my devices: I'm writing this from the pc I have linked to my Microsoft account, but when I try to download minecraft it can't find any devices. what is wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-minecraft-on-my-devices/3cf03abc-de27-43a6-a7b3-1c651908011f
  10. I cant install minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant install minecraft: So i recently bought Minecraft windows 10 edition on the Microsoft store with a key. However, when i tried downloading it displays an error. it says acquiring license and the just stops before the download even starts ... i badly need help with this...