Windows 10: I can't install Minecraft Windows 10 edition as it says I need ARM architecture?

Discus and support I can't install Minecraft Windows 10 edition as it says I need ARM architecture? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have looked at other answers. I have reset the Windows store through wsreset.exe, through apps and features, troubleshooter, through commands on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Devin__, Apr 10, 2020.

1. Devin__ Win User

I can't install Minecraft Windows 10 edition as it says I need ARM architecture?

I have looked at other answers. I have reset the Windows store through wsreset.exe, through apps and features, troubleshooter, through commands on Windows Powershell, even factory reset my PC, all still doesn't work.

I don't really understand, here is a screenshot:

I can't install Minecraft Windows 10 edition as it says I need ARM architecture? 57d2e088-e334-4335-8790-c4f72b489ed3?upload=true.png

:)

Devin__, Apr 10, 2020

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Architecture

I have tried everything you recommended. My windows is up to date. I even performed a "fresh start" installation of windows in the hopes it would work. The Microsoft Store still says that it requires ARM architecture and no other architecture would be
    allowed to even install the game. The microsoft store has different requirements listed than the application or program does. Every other game through the store I can install fine. Is there any way to install Minecraft WIndows 10 not leading to microsoft store?

JWorstplayer, Apr 10, 2020
  3. Why do I need ARM architecture to download Windows 10 Minecraft?

Hey, I'm trying to install it from the Microsoft store and go into "My Library" and then it says, "Minecraft Windows 10 is not compatible on this device". I look at the system requirements and then it says I need a minimum of ARM architecture, and it shows
    that I have x64.

SaranMalhi, Apr 10, 2020
  4. TigerVQ Win User

I can't install Minecraft Windows 10 edition as it says I need ARM architecture?

Why does minecraft windows 10 edition need arm architecture to be installed?

My hard drive broke and i lost everything on it so while downloading all the things i need i saw that minecraft windows 10 needs arm architecture even though i ran it fine before, i would like for this to be fixed as im sure its a mess up by someone.

TigerVQ, Apr 10, 2020
Thema:

1. I can't install Minecraft Windows 10 edition as it says I need ARM architecture? - Similar Threads - can't install Minecraft

2. I Bought Minecraft Java Edition And It Says I Still Need To Buy It

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Bought Minecraft Java Edition And It Says I Still Need To Buy It: I created a mojang account and logged in to buy Minecraft Java Edition online. I did that and it took me to a Minecraft Installer which took me to Minecraft Launcher. On Minecraft Launcher it says I can only access the demo because I haven’t bought the actual game which I...
  3. my samsung windows i researched and it has ARM -Architecture.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my samsung windows i researched and it has ARM -Architecture.: I must install further driver for pro tools to run on my 64bit Samsung laptop, I have found it says to install ASIO4ALL the instructions tell me to Set the power scheme to "Always On", ????? I have windows 10, cant find it. Please can someone tell mebelinda...
  4. I can't install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on the Microsoft Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on the Microsoft Store.: A few days ago an update was released, but for some reason it did not update on my pc so I uninstalled it. I was going to reinstall it but when I tried all it says is 'Error Code: 0x803FB005 Try again later'. I keep trying but when I hover over the install button all that...
  5. I can't install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my computer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my computer.: I couldn't launch Minecraft on my device, so I uninstalled Minecraft from my device. I attempted to reinstalled via the Microsoft store. I was signed into my account so it said I had already purchased the game. Except when I clicked the install button nothing happened, it...
  6. Why does minecraft windows 10 edition need arm architecture to be installed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does minecraft windows 10 edition need arm architecture to be installed?: My hard drive broke and i lost everything on it so while downloading all the things i need i saw that minecraft windows 10 needs arm architecture even though i ran it fine before, i would like for this to be fixed as im sure its a mess up by someone....
  7. Minecraft Windows 10 Architecture

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Architecture: I am unable to download Minecraft Windows 10 from the Microsoft store. When I look at the system requirements for this specific version on the Minecraft website and the Microsoft Store through the web browser it says that ARM, x32, and x64 architectures are able to download...
  8. Minecraft windows 10 edition REQUIRING the ARM thing???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition REQUIRING the ARM thing???: been trying to install minecraft windows 10 edition on a laptop for the last 3 days with no avail... attempted the WSReset.exe command,the powershell solution,in setting reset of the store,window's update and no success,the store keeps telling me i require the ARM thing......
  9. Why do I need ARM architecture to download Windows 10 Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I need ARM architecture to download Windows 10 Minecraft?: I had uninstalled Minecraft Windows 10 and when I tried to reinstall it, it said that I need the ARM architecture for my system. I thought ARM was similar to 32 bit and I have 64 bit which can emulate 32 bit. I'm not sure how to fix this problem. Thanks...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition says I need to buy the game again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition says I need to buy the game again: I launched minecraft windows 10 edition and for some reason it says I need to buy the game and that I'm on a trial even though I've had it for a while and I bought the java edition well before they released Win10 editon, so I got the game for free. This didn't used to happen....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. if i reinstall minecraft will i lose minecoins