Windows 10: i cant install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Discus and support i cant install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My buy history already says I have purchased Minecraft with the code from the java edition, but i can't install it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by corey rr, Jul 23, 2019.

1. corey rr Win User

i cant install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

My buy history already says I have purchased Minecraft with the code from the java edition, but i can't install it.

:)

corey rr, Jul 23, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 23, 2019
  3. Minecraft beta edition

Hi Diane,

I realize that you are facing issues with the game Minecraft beta edition. I will try to help you with this issue.

Please answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?

• When you say “can't play with friends online”, do you get any error message?

• Is the issue specific to this game?

• Which browser are you using on the PC?
    Suggest you to refer to this article to check if that helps.

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta FAQ: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/games...ion-beta-faq#8e117fb0763941ca9a388ee8162ad65b

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Jul 23, 2019
  4. Ariel Acu Win User

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Jul 23, 2019
Thema:

1. i cant install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - Similar Threads - cant install Minecraft

2. i cant install Minecraft Bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant install Minecraft Bedrock edition: hi, can someone help me? i have minecraft java edition, and when i try to play bedrock i click on install and its not doing anything, the only thing that happens is that the install button turns into a unclickable play button, and the download never beggins...
  3. i cant install Minecraft Bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant install Minecraft Bedrock edition: hi, can someone help me? i have minecraft java edition, and when i try to play bedrock i click on install and its not doing anything, the only thing that happens is that the install button turns into a unclickable play button, and the download never beggins...
  4. Cant install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: So im trying to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition having owned Minecraft Java. As I go into the Microsoft Store, click on library and I find minecraft but there is no Install Button. Can anyone help?Thanks...
  5. i cant download minecraft 10 windows edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant download minecraft 10 windows edition: hi, ive been trying to download minecraft windows 10 edition but every time i press the "buy"button i am taken to a xbox support google tab. i installed minecraft launcher but that only gives me the option to buy java edition which is not what i want....
  6. Minecraft windows 10 edition installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft windows 10 edition installation: I am having issues installing minecraft bedrock edition on my laptop I know I own the windows ten version because I use to play it on a realm but that was on a different computer. I thought I had it through my game pass subscription or I would just be able to install it since...
  7. I cant install Minecraft Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant install Minecraft Windows 10: When I try install Minecraft windows 10 in the Microsoft store it says error I have used trouble shoot and CMD and windows power shell and I have tried to reset the account but nothing seems to work please help. Also it says Error Code: 0x803FB005 My email is *** Email...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Cant Download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Cant Download: I Had This MInecraft Windows 10 Edition Code I Got From Buying Java Edition of MInecraft Ive Been Playing The Windows 10 Edition For a Couple Days but With The New Update That Came Out I Uninstalled The Game Intending To Redownload It So It Can Update and When I Went Into...
  9. Cant download Minecraft windows 10 edition

Cant download Minecraft windows 10 edition: Hello, I have recently purchased a key for minecraft windows 10 edition and redeemed it. I can not install it after redeeming it. I have tried all the articles saying to reset the store, reinstall it, clear the cache, and even used the media creation tool to reinstall...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Install

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Install: I redeemed my free Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on Mojang and it took me to the Microsoft Store, which gives me an option to "Install/Play" the game. Upon clicking this button I am taken to the Microsoft Store app where it tells me a free trial is available and doesn't give...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i cant install minecraft windows 10

2. cant click install windows 10 minecraft

3. cant install minecraft windows 10 edition

4. i cant install minecraft windows 10 edition,
  5. cannot install minecraft on windows 10,
  6. cant install minecraft windows 10