Windows 10: I cant install minecraft windows ten endition

Discus and support I cant install minecraft windows ten endition in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi anyone reading this, I have a windows ten computer. I wanted to play minecraft windows ten edition. I tried to install trial version first but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Achu03, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Achu03 Win User

I cant install minecraft windows ten endition

Hi anyone reading this,

I have a windows ten computer. I wanted to play minecraft windows ten edition. I tried to install trial version first but it keeps on saying that i don't meet system requirements. My processor is Intel core i3-8100 CPU 3600 Hz and display adapter is show as Microsoft basic display adapter. What should I do. Please help.

:)

Achu03, Sep 12, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Barman58 Win User
    Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Sep 12, 2019
  4. I cant install minecraft windows ten endition

Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

I cant install minecraft windows ten endition

1. I cant install minecraft windows ten endition - Similar Threads - cant install minecraft

2. how do I return minecraft windows ten endition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I return minecraft windows ten endition: I bought it and now I dont like it it has only been like two weeks since I boght it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-return-minecraft-windows-ten-endition/c89cfa11-8d13-4f87-a1eb-70db5b9e747b
  3. how do I return minecraft windows ten endition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I return minecraft windows ten endition: I bought it and now I dont like it it has only been like two weeks since I boght it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-return-minecraft-windows-ten-endition/c89cfa11-8d13-4f87-a1eb-70db5b9e747b
  4. Cant sign into windows ten minecraft xbox live

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant sign into windows ten minecraft xbox live: every time i try to login to my account for windows 10 minecraft it says login failed and doesnt have a error code just system cannot find the file specified...
  5. Minecraft windows ten

Minecraft windows ten: I redemmed a code for windows ten minecraft edition on my other cumputer how can i transfer that over to my other cumputer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-ten/bc5dc9da-b972-4e9b-9c67-444327233ee9
  6. I cant install Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant install Minecraft: I cant figure out the steps to install minecraft on windows 10 using the microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-minecraft/47f240f7-a678-43ce-9edb-ca4f2502e833
  7. Minecraft Windows Ten Edition installation issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows Ten Edition installation issues: Recently I upgraded my computer this seems to have broken many things. One thing it seems to have broken was Minecraft. It said it was installed but I could not update the game. so I uninstalled it and now when I go to reinstall the install button is greyed out and no matter...
  8. minecraft xbox and windows ten

minecraft xbox and windows ten: I have bought Minecraft on Xbox but I'm getting an oculus soon and I noticed that if you have bedrock then Minecraft VR is free. is there any way i can download windows ten using my Microsoft account as I have already bought it on xbox using the same account?...
  9. i cant redeem minecraft windows ten

i cant redeem minecraft windows ten: Hello can someone help me with this issue im having for Minecraft I had got the Mojang version of Minecraft a couple of years ago then I tried redeeming my windows ten Minecraft and it doesn’t work is there a way I can see what account its on or whats going on. Thanks....
  10. I cant install minecraft

I cant install minecraft: So i recently bought Minecraft windows 10 edition on the Microsoft store with a key. However, when i tried downloading it displays an error. it says acquiring license and the just stops before the download even starts ... i badly need help with this...