Windows 10: I can’t install Minecraft

Discus and support I can’t install Minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I decided i wanted to reinstall minecraft so i went on to the windows store to download it only to see error Code: 0x800C0002. I went to get Feedback... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BulletTag10, Jun 6, 2019.

1. I can’t install Minecraft

I decided i wanted to reinstall minecraft so i went on to the windows store to download it only to see error Code: 0x800C0002. I went to get Feedback Hub and the same error appeared on my screen. By the way i already own minecraft windows 10 edition and thats the one im trying to install. If anyone knows how to fix this, i would appreciate if u could tell me the solution.

:)

BulletTag10, Jun 6, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jun 6, 2019
  3. Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jun 6, 2019
  4. I can’t install Minecraft

Unable to open Minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you using Minecraft app downloaded from Store or Minecraft program?
    • Do you receive any error?
    I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Minecraft and check if that fixes the issue.

Also try to download and install the display and chipset drivers from the manufacturer website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

I can’t install Minecraft

1. I can’t install Minecraft - Similar Threads - can’t install Minecraft

2. I cant install minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant install minecraft: So i recently bought Minecraft windows 10 edition on the Microsoft store with a key. However, when i tried downloading it displays an error. it says acquiring license and the just stops before the download even starts ... i badly need help with this...
  3. I can’t move or rename folders and can’t install some programs. Please help!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can’t move or rename folders and can’t install some programs. Please help!: This started happening after i tried to move all my files to a different drive. Clearly i shouldn’t have done this or done it some other way. Ive tried alot of youtube videos but non helped. The error message i get when i try to rename a folder is “make sure you specify the...
  4. Minecraft won't install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft won't install?: I just bought Minecraft for my PC and when i went to install the game it said "To install sign in on a device with your microsoft account" even though i used my Microsoft account to buy the game. This is extremely frusterating, How do i fix this?...
  5. I can't install Minecraft Master Collection on Win10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install Minecraft Master Collection on Win10.: Hi, I purchased the Minecraft Master Collection and see it on my purchased items list. I can't install it. i see "Manage" and when I press I've been asked to chose on with PC. I makred both PCs that I owned the game, but the download can't be progressed and I try again...
  6. I can’t login!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can’t login!: I enabled safe mode on my windows 10 computer. My computer is stuck on airplane mode and whenever i try to change my startup options, it doesnt work. Whenever i try to click 5 or F5 on my keyboard to start safe mode with networking, it doesnt work and my wifi is always on...
  7. Minecraft re-installation

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft re-installation: I want to play Minecraft with my friend on the Windows 10 PC. But I have a problem because I started to install this game in April but didn’t finish and I now have a used gift code. What can I do so that not to buy the game again?...
  8. Can’t boot clean install of Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can’t boot clean install of Win10: i have a dual boot setup and was not able to complete updates on one of the os’s so decided to do a clean install of it with the new update. Used a dvd install after downloading the iso file from MS, the install finished and i was able to get through the initia setup of the...
  9. I can’t sign in

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can’t sign in: I don't know how and when it happened but my login page shows Administrator, and my account is disabled. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/i-cant-sign-in/fe0a36db-9466-410d-a501-629098dc966f
  10. Minecraft wont install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft wont install: Whenever i try to install my minecraft it gets stuck on this and wont work please help [ATTACH] https://gyazo.com/81c3ada44f0f38c3af685d6aebaef67f https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/minecraft-wont-install/18384e3c-4391-466a-b733-1f7461c173e0