Windows 10: I can’t install Minecraft

Discus and support I can’t install Minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I decided i wanted to reinstall minecraft so i went on to the windows store to download it only to see error Code: 0x800C0002. I went to get Feedback... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BulletTag10, Jun 6, 2019.

1. I can’t install Minecraft

I decided i wanted to reinstall minecraft so i went on to the windows store to download it only to see error Code: 0x800C0002. I went to get Feedback Hub and the same error appeared on my screen. By the way i already own minecraft windows 10 edition and thats the one im trying to install. If anyone knows how to fix this, i would appreciate if u could tell me the solution.

:)

BulletTag10, Jun 6, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jun 6, 2019
  3. Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jun 6, 2019
  4. I can’t install Minecraft

Unable to open Minecraft

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you using Minecraft app downloaded from Store or Minecraft program?
    • Do you receive any error?
    I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Minecraft and check if that fixes the issue.

Also try to download and install the display and chipset drivers from the manufacturer website.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

I can’t install Minecraft

1. I can’t install Minecraft - Similar Threads - can’t install Minecraft

2. Can’t launch Minecraft I paid for.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t launch Minecraft I paid for.: I bought Minecraft Java for my daughter and it will only launch the demo version. I tried logging in and out of the account. I tried uninstalling the launcher and reinstalling. Nothing works. Pls help....
  3. Can’t launch Minecraft I paid for.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t launch Minecraft I paid for.: I bought Minecraft Java for my daughter and it will only launch the demo version. I tried logging in and out of the account. I tried uninstalling the launcher and reinstalling. Nothing works. Pls help....
  4. Can’t start minecraft launcher

Can’t start minecraft launcher: I try to open the program and it hangs for like 30 sec then returns an error typing this on my phone so I don’t have the error copied something about not owning it I think. I have tried reinstalling the Microsoft store the launcher itself tried starting the Launcher in admin...
  5. Can’t download Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can’t download Minecraft: Trying to download Minecraft off the Windows microsoft store and it’s telling me it was refunded for some reason. I just bought it today and tried yo download it, and the money is gone from my card. Can’t contact support at all abiut it cause apparently there is no phone...
  6. Can’t download Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t download Minecraft: Trying to download Minecraft off the Windows microsoft store and it’s telling me it was refunded for some reason. I just bought it today and tried yo download it, and the money is gone from my card. Can’t contact support at all abiut it cause apparently there is no phone...
  7. Can’t download Minecraft

8. Can’t install Minecraft windows 10 startup edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t install Minecraft windows 10 startup edition: I purchased the software and when I tried to install it with little information just saying error. For starters how am I supposed to see what is wrong if it just says error? I have spent the last three hours researching how to fix it and nothing has worked. I have up to date...
  9. Can’t download minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t download minecraft: So i downloaded minecraft on my pc and when i go to install it a red circle with a cross going threw it comes up and the install button wont work. I tried to get around this by clicking install on devices but the only device that shows is my old computer i had years ago. I...
  10. I can’t sign in to my Minecraft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t sign in to my Minecraft account: A while ago I made a minecraft acount on my old computer. When I got my new computer a couple years after that I got minecraft from the Microsoft store. When minecraft downloaded clicked the sign in butten in the bottem left corner anf all it said was “ we tried to sign you...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant install minecraft

2. i cant install minecraft win 10 from store