Windows 10: I cant install minecraft

Discus and support I cant install minecraft in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So i recently bought Minecraft windows 10 edition on the Microsoft store with a key. However, when i tried downloading it displays an error. it says... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by bunford10, Jun 8, 2019.

1. bunford10 Win User

I cant install minecraft

So i recently bought Minecraft windows 10 edition on the Microsoft store with a key. However, when i tried downloading it displays an error. it says acquiring license and the just stops before the download even starts ... i badly need help with this

:)

bunford10, Jun 8, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Minecraft

Thank you for your response. For existing owners of Minecraft on PC, you need to install the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition and get a prepaid activation code for free from Mojang, the game developer by following the steps below:

• Sign in to your Mojang account on this
      link
    • Under Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition, select the link to request a code. The Windows 10 Store will open.
    • You will be able to download the game for free once you redeem the code.

If you have any other queries, feel free to contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jun 8, 2019
  4. I cant install minecraft

minecraft windows 10 not installing?

Hi Xpsychonauticon,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community Forums.

I can understand the situation must be difficult for you when the game doesn't get installed as it should.

Please answer these questions to get clarity on this issue:

1. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to this issue?
    2. Is the issue specific to this game?
    3. Are you referring to Minecraft app from Windows Store?
    4. Are you able to install other apps from the Microsoft Store?
    5. Are you able to uninstall the app?

However, let us follow these methods and check if that makes any difference.

Method 1: If your answer to the Q-5 is No, then suggest you to follow the steps from this article to

fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store
    . Once the steps are done, remember to restart the PC.

Method 2: To uninstall the app that is downloaded from the Microsoft Store, refer to the steps from this article.

How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-setup/how-to-uninstall-reinstall-game-windows-10

Further, suggest you to ensure that the correct Microsoft account is used. To do this follow the steps provided by
    Shafeeq_Khan’ from this thread to check if that works
    for you.

Feel free to post back if you have other questions.

Regards,

Srimadhwa B

Microsoft Community-Moderator

Srimadhwa_B, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

I cant install minecraft

1. I cant install minecraft - Similar Threads - cant install minecraft

2. cant install minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant install minecraft launcher: cant install minecraft launcher it stays grey https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-minecraft-launcher/c4ec5cf9-9a72-4948-bc46-7afa2be07787
  3. cant install minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant install minecraft launcher: cant install minecraft launcher it stays grey https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-minecraft-launcher/c4ec5cf9-9a72-4948-bc46-7afa2be07787
  4. i cant install Minecraft Bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant install Minecraft Bedrock edition: hi, can someone help me? i have minecraft java edition, and when i try to play bedrock i click on install and its not doing anything, the only thing that happens is that the install button turns into a unclickable play button, and the download never beggins...
  5. i cant install Minecraft Bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant install Minecraft Bedrock edition: hi, can someone help me? i have minecraft java edition, and when i try to play bedrock i click on install and its not doing anything, the only thing that happens is that the install button turns into a unclickable play button, and the download never beggins...
  6. I cant install Minecraft Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant install Minecraft Windows 10: When I try install Minecraft windows 10 in the Microsoft store it says error I have used trouble shoot and CMD and windows power shell and I have tried to reset the account but nothing seems to work please help. Also it says Error Code: 0x803FB005 My email is *** Email...
  7. I cant install Minecraft on my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant install Minecraft on my pc: I own Minecraft windows 10 edition on my Xbox one and I should be able to get the windows 10 edition from the Microsoft on my desktop but it still asks me to purchase it. How can I fix it?...
  8. why cant i re-install Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i re-install Minecraft: my friend bought me Minecraft so I could play with them. so i got the game through reaming a code, i recent had to reset my computer to make space for college apps, i went to get Minecraft again to play with friends but its trying to make me buy it, and its not in my download...
  9. I cant install Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant install Minecraft: I cant figure out the steps to install minecraft on windows 10 using the microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-minecraft/47f240f7-a678-43ce-9edb-ca4f2502e833
  10. Cant Install Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Install Minecraft: I am trying to install minecraft onto my laptop but it just has a white button or it says manage and then it just doesn't install it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-minecraft/699c2111-e107-4a38-b163-0c2addba0588

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft cant install

2. error aquireing liscense minecraft

3. cant install minecraft