Windows 10: i cant install my game on my G Drive

Discus and support i cant install my game on my G Drive in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So i recently reset my pc and ive been having problems with microsoft store when i go to install Fallout 76 and any other game and i click install when... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JordynPiercy, Aug 17, 2020.

1. i cant install my game on my G Drive

So i recently reset my pc and ive been having problems with microsoft store when i go to install Fallout 76 and any other game and i click install when i go to my G drive and it wont do anything and i go to change were my apps go to in storage and it gives me error code 0x80070005 Please help me

Thanks

:)

JordynPiercy, Aug 17, 2020

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Aug 17, 2020
  3. little cat, Aug 17, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

i cant install my game on my G Drive

Spelling and grammar improvements in Google Docs for G Suite

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: Spelling and grammar improvements in Docs for Enterprise

Brink, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

i cant install my game on my G Drive

1. i cant install my game on my G Drive - Similar Threads - cant install game

2. i cant install games on the d drive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i cant install games on the d drive: i am trying to install age of empires IV on my pc and i dont have enough space on the c drive so i want to install it on the d drive but it wont even though i set the app installation on the d drive from the system settings...
  3. I cant access G drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I cant access G drive: I disabled User permissions temporarily and later when I enabled it, the changes would not effect all sub folders. When I try to access those folders, I get "The Recycling Bin on G:\ corrupted. Do you want to empty the Recycle Bin for this drive?" With a yes or no prompt....
  4. I cant Install Microsoft Store games my other drives.

I cant Install Microsoft Store games my other drives.: I just got Microsoft Flight Simulator but when I click install and it asks me to select which drive I want to download it too it only shows my C: drive and not my D: drive I'm not sure what to do.[ATTACH]...
  5. Cant install games onto my ext. drive

Cant install games onto my ext. drive: So I've posted about this 2 other times, both times the person helping just disappears if I don't respond quick enough. The only way I can get continued help is to make a new post. Since early December last year, I've been having an issue with the Microsoft store with it not...
  6. Cant install a game on a new G Drive

Cant install a game on a new G Drive: Hi,I have a problem.I wanted to install a game from the Store.I wanted that the game was gonna download on the G Drive,but when i selected it it doesnt worked.Then i installed on my C Drive where was no space anymore.Later i bought Forza Horizon 4 and wanted to download but...
  7. Cant install games onto my M drive

Cant install games onto my M drive: Hello, So I recently reset my computer because of an unrelated issue but, since then I haven't been able to install games onto my other drives. I've tried a lot of fixes and workarounds but none have worked, is there any way to do this without reformating the drive?...
  8. My "G" drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My "G" drive: Hi, I installed VLC Media Player. It reconfigured my computer. When I went to pull up my "G" drive it was gone. Now when I put my USB in, it doesn't work. It wont even light up as if it was trying to work. What I would like to do is - refresh my computer to the way it...
  9. i cant install any games on my external hard drive.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i cant install any games on my external hard drive.: everytime i install something on my external hard drive it just stops downloading. The Safely remove hardware and eject media icon pops up in the left corner. My file explorer pops up as well, and it shows me my hard drive. I have tried everything and nothing works! I...
  10. Where is my G Drive?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Where is my G Drive?: I don't suppose it is very important but I am wondering where my G Drive is. I have a C Drive, D Drive (Backup), E Drive (DVD),F Drive (Second Drive), H, I, J, K, and L Drives ( Card reader) but no G Drive. Where is it please? 71069