Windows 10: i cant install newest nvidia driver

Discus and support i cant install newest nvidia driver in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; so r/nvidia refused to help me, maybe someone here can help me. i downloaded the lastest nvidia driver 445 for the gtx 1060 win 10 64bit. when i click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/justaguywitha, Mar 28, 2020.

1. i cant install newest nvidia driver

so r/nvidia refused to help me, maybe someone here can help me. i downloaded the lastest nvidia driver 445 for the gtx 1060 win 10 64bit. when i click the .exe the location where the file is, just freezes and it loads endlessly. i have to restart windows explorer in the taskmanager to break up. when i start it on the desktop, i only can interact with it again when i do the same.

any other way to install the newest driver? i tried to update it with the device manager, but it says it is uptodate, which is not corret

submitted by /u/justaguywitha
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/justaguywitha, Mar 28, 2020

2. ide drivers not installing....

hi guys,

a little prob, nothing major but i cant seem to get the nvidia ide drivers to install on my new mobo,(p6n-sli plat.) iv tried the newest ones from msi, and nvidia sites but none will install,itsfunny though cause the sata drivers all installed correctly.any ideas or suggestions on this would be appreciated,thanks in advance.

QuarterMain, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Fox34 Win User
    I cant get drivers to install

Read my guide, goes step buy step for nvidia driver install. Though I use a different driver cause I got 8 series, same method of installation

Fox34, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

i cant install newest nvidia driver

Error: The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28) for NVidia MX250 Graphics card

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The error code indicates, "The drivers for this device are not installed. (Code 28)". We need to reinstall the device driver manually. I suggest you to refer the steps for
    Code 28 mentioned in the article
    Error codes in Device Manager in Windows
    and see if that helps.

You can try to run NVidia Auto-Detect and see if that helps you in installing the NVidia drivers. You can run NVidia Auto-Detect from
    NVidia website. You can also check for the pending updates on the computer and install them. Please refer the section
    How do I manually update my PC? from the article
    Windows Update: FAQ

If the issue persists, I suggest you to try the steps mentioned below to install the drivers:

1. Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
    2. Right click on the NVidia driver and select
      Update Driver.
    3. Click on Browser my computer for driver software.
    4. Now, click on Let me pick from a list.
    5. Select the NVidia MX250 driver and click on
      Next.
    6. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
    7. Restart the computer once the driver is installed.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

i cant install newest nvidia driver

1. i cant install newest nvidia driver - Similar Threads - cant install newest

2. Cant install nvidia driver on windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Cant install nvidia driver on windows 10 pro: Whenever i try to install the nvidia driver/geforce driver, it just says its not compatible with my version of windows. im using version 20h2 os build 19042.685 , I tried uninstalling the intel driver already on my windows but it didnt do anything. any help would be great...
  3. [help] cant install nvidia drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [help] cant install nvidia drivers: i cant install nvidia gpu drivers in my pc. my pc specs amd a6-6400k msi gt 710 2gb ddr3 8gb ddr3 ram i have normally updating drivers, removed all drivers with ddu still cant install gpu drivers. submitted by /u/sh1b313 [link] [comments]...
  4. WDF_Violation when trying to install newest nvidia driver

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WDF_Violation when trying to install newest nvidia driver: Lately I have been getting insane fps drops from 300 consistent to 60 every 10 seconds. I have a PC with: - i9-9900kf 4.7 GHz - RTX 2080 Super - 32gb ram 2660 Mhz with XMP enabled When I try to install the newest Nvidia driver, I just get blue screen saying...
  5. nVidia driver not installing

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    nVidia driver not installing: Hi, I am new in this forum. I have just registered because I am trying to work out a problem and need some help. I have recently re-installed my PC completely. It is now running on 64bit Windows 10, version 1909 (Build 18363.535). The PC includes an nVidia card GeForce GTX...
  6. nVidia driver not installing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    nVidia driver not installing: Hi, I am new in this forum. I have just registered because I am trying to work out a problem and need some help. I have recently re-installed my PC completely. It is now running on 64bit Windows 10, version 1909 (Build 18363.535). The PC includes an nVidia card GeForce GTX...
  7. After upgrade to 1809, i can't install the newest driver for my NVIDIA GeForce 630

After upgrade to 1809, i can't install the newest driver for my NVIDIA GeForce 630: The last driver which I can install is 391.35 (27.04.2018). Any newer driver from that can't install on 1809!!!!!! And please, do not tell me some common shi...s. The problem is very specific and if you don't know exactly shu...t up and don't waist any time...
  8. Cant install nvidia drivers and open nvidia geforce experience anymore !

Cant install nvidia drivers and open nvidia geforce experience anymore !: Hello , yesterday i was notified by geforce experience about a new driver , and i decided to install it , it failed many times , and after a restart on my pc , i was not even able to open nvidia gefroce experience , even with admin rights , it gave me an error like this -...
  9. Nvidia Driver Install Location?

Nvidia Driver Install Location?: Hey guys, just wondering, where am I supposed to install my Nvidia drivers? Directly in my C drive C:/Nvidia or in program files (x86)? Thanks *Smile 104725
  10. Cant install Nvidia display driver - constant restart

in Windows 10 Support
    Cant install Nvidia display driver - constant restart: Hi all I started having issues today while playing World of Warcraft. Occasionally it would freeze and I would get a notification along the lines of "Nvidia display driver has crashed and recovered successfully". It started happening more frequently and sometimes was...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. the installed version of the nvidia graphics driver has known issues.please update to latest driver version NVIDIA Quadro K4000 installed: 353.62 Recommended: 436.30