Windows 10: I can't install office apps

Discus and support I can't install office apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Yeah I can't install any microsoft apps even though I am a student... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jayadeep baggam, May 23, 2024.

1. I can't install office apps

Yeah I can't install any microsoft apps even though I am a student

:)

jayadeep baggam, May 23, 2024
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, May 23, 2024
  3. No Office 2007 apps in Windows 10?

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can imagine the inconvenience you have experienced. I will definitely help you with this.

We can find the Office apps either by searching for it by name or we can find the apps in
    all programs.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Click on Start > All apps, and scroll to the Microsoft Office product group.
    • To open Office applications faster, pin them to your Start screen or the taskbar on your desktop. Right-click each application’s name and choose either
      Pin to Start or Pin to Taskbar.
    For more information, I suggest you to refer the below link and check if it helps.

https://support.office.com/en-in/ar...indows-7-907ce545-6ae8-459b-8d9d-de6764a635d6

Hope this helps. If you face any issues with Windows, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

ThofikhAhamad, May 23, 2024
  4. I can't install office apps

Windows 10 version of Office has disappeared

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Which version of office have you installed on your computer?

I suggest you to go to follow the below steps to search the office apps on your computer and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”, go to “Control panel”.
    • Click on “Programs and features”.
    • Check whether you can find office app located in programs list or not.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 23, 2024
Thema:

I can't install office apps

1. I can't install office apps - Similar Threads - can't install office

2. I can't install an app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install an app: I just got my laptop today. I downloaded Spotify, no issue. I tried to download Roblox, when I do it says, "acquiring license", then says, "there has been an error" and "something happened on our end". I restarted my laptop as well as tried the "PowerShell" thing, neither...
  3. I can't install an app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't install an app: I just got my laptop today. I downloaded Spotify, no issue. I tried to download Roblox, when I do it says, "acquiring license", then says, "there has been an error" and "something happened on our end". I restarted my laptop as well as tried the "PowerShell" thing, neither...
  4. I can't install office apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install office apps: Yeah I can't install any microsoft apps even though I am a student https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-office-apps/714447f7-b997-4071-9c94-a900842acd24
  5. can't install 2019 office

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't install 2019 office: can't install ms office 2019, while there is steaker for home and student on my keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-2019-office/cd7969cf-09b8-4ac4-8761-178baac8fd76
  6. can't install 2019 office

can't install 2019 office: can't install ms office 2019, while there is steaker for home and student on my keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-2019-office/cd7969cf-09b8-4ac4-8761-178baac8fd76
  7. Can't Open Microsoft Office Apps

Can't Open Microsoft Office Apps: Suddenly I can't open document editor like pdf editor foxit and all microsoft apps excel, word, powerpoint unless i run as administrator. i have tried reinstall microsoft office, make new user, repair microsoft office and pdf editor but nothing helps. Right now i need to open...
  8. Can't Open Microsoft Office Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Open Microsoft Office Apps: Suddenly I can't open document editor like pdf editor foxit and all microsoft apps excel, word, powerpoint unless i run as administrator. i have tried reinstall microsoft office, make new user, repair microsoft office and pdf editor but nothing helps. Right now i need to open...
  9. Can't install Office

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install Office: submitted by /u/LP_AM_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mkom9j/cant_install_office/
  10. Can't sign in Office Apps?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Can't sign in Office Apps?: For some reason, my Office apps keeps showing a "Sign in" button at the top even though I have tried signing off and in again several times. At the same time, the Office Account settings already shows that I am signed in, but it's not showing my profile picture. Restarting...