Windows 10: I can't install RE7 DLC Not a Hero on my PC

Discus and support I can't install RE7 DLC Not a Hero on my PC in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have the main game installed no problem on my larger E Drive, but the dlc requires to be downloaded on my system drive which is what i assume is my C... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MajinBuu2, Jan 29, 2021.

1. MajinBuu2 Win User

I can't install RE7 DLC Not a Hero on my PC

I have the main game installed no problem on my larger E Drive, but the dlc requires to be downloaded on my system drive which is what i assume is my C Drive. I can't do that, i have very little space. Is there a workaround or can someone offer an explanation as to why? Im using the XBOX app to download.

:)

MajinBuu2, Jan 29, 2021

2. RE7 Gold Edition error 0x80073D01 to install DLC

I installed RE7 and End of Zoe to E: with no issues but get error
    0x80073D01 for any of the other DLC items Banned Footage 1 & 2 as well as
    Not a Hero. My drive C: is an SSD that does not have any more space as it was installed only for OS. My drive E: has more than enough space, but Microsoft Store keeps telling me
    "This app must install to your system drive, but that's not the default. Go to Storage > Change where new content is saved, select your system drive, and retry the install."

Am I out of luck to enjoy the game I bought? I keep looking everywhere and enabling/disabling local group policies, resetting the store cache and updating my pc have
    NOT helped at all. Is there no way to install DLC on drive E:???

Windows 10 - ver 1803 - x64

MiguelMoreno3, Jan 29, 2021
  3. FelixHo. Win User
    Can`t install Minecraft Dungeons Hero DLC

Hi,

my name is Felix and as an independent advisor i will try to help you to solve your problem.

Please check if the features you get by purchasing the dlc are available ingame:

Includes a Hero Cape, two player skins, and a chicken pet.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/hero-dlc/9pnr...

I hope this helps to answer your question. If not feel free to ask again.

Kind regards,

Felix

FelixHo., Jan 29, 2021
  4. Magma man Win User

Minecraft Dungeons Hero DLC not working

Yea i boght hero to but dont have the dlc ):

Magma man, Jan 29, 2021
Thema:

1. I can't install RE7 DLC Not a Hero on my PC - Similar Threads - can't install RE7

2. Can't download a DLC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't download a DLC: I redeemed a dlc and I have no way to download it. I can click on it's name and it brings me to the store page of that product and it only says i own this item. I don't know how to download it or claim it on my account....
  3. Can't download a DLC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download a DLC: I redeemed a dlc and I have no way to download it. I can click on it's name and it brings me to the store page of that product and it only says i own this item. I don't know how to download it or claim it on my account....
  4. Can't download a DLC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't play Minecraft DLC

Can't play Minecraft DLC: I purchased several minecraft DLCs for my son on his laptop, and they are all showing up as locked. We thought maybe he had to play all the levels to unlock them, but still can't play them. How do I fix this?...
  6. I bought Minecraft Dungeons Hero DLC back in May 17, 2020 but I no longer own it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Minecraft Dungeons Hero DLC back in May 17, 2020 but I no longer own it?: Back in May 17, 2020 I bought Minecraft Dungeons Hero DLC and played it for a few months until I beat it on all difficulties and also beat the secret mooshroom boss. I had then stopped playing it and played Java Minecraft on hypixel. I recently had the urge to play it again...
  7. Can't download outerworlds dlc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download outerworlds dlc: I bought the outerworlds through the microsoft store. I just purchased the outerworlds dlc expansion pass through the microsoft store. I have both xbox one and pc. I want to play on the pc, but it is not showing it as an option when I click on the "install" button the xbox...
  8. Can`t install Minecraft Dungeons Hero DLC

Can`t install Minecraft Dungeons Hero DLC: Hello sorry for my english i was bought a minecraft dungeons standart edition, and later i bought minecraft dungeons hero pass upgrade,but i cant install hero pass i have newest version of windows.[ATTACH]...
  9. Minecraft Dungeons Hero DLC not working

Minecraft Dungeons Hero DLC not working: Hi! I bought Minecraft Dungeons on the windows store and decided after a couple hours i wanted the DLC so i bought the Hero Pass Upgrade but i can't get it to work. When i launch the game the DLC is still not unlocked and i can't find any way to activate the DLC....
  10. Can't install DLC for Forza Horizon 3 -on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install DLC for Forza Horizon 3 -on my PC: The DLC I purchased for Forza Horizon 3 in the microsoft store won't install. It shows up in my library. But When I go to install it says it can't find any linked device (despite me being signed in on the very device I'm trying to install it on to). I've tried:...