Windows 10: I can't install the latest security intelligence update Microsoft Defender Antivirus

Discus and support I can't install the latest security intelligence update Microsoft Defender Antivirus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello,I have a pc with Windows 10 without internet access with Microsoft Defender Antivirus.I'm updating it manually from... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Petr V.77, May 29, 2021.

1. Petr V.77 Win User

I can't install the latest security intelligence update Microsoft Defender Antivirus

Hello,I have a pc with Windows 10 without internet access with Microsoft Defender Antivirus.I'm updating it manually from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/defenderupdatesMy installed version is:Version: 1.339.1070.0Engine Version: 1.1.18200.2Platform Version: 4.18.1807.18075The latest security intelligence update is:Version: 1.339.1620.0Engine Version: 1.1.18100.6Platform Version: 4.18.2104.14When I try to install a new update, the installation fails because a newer version is installed.Is there a problem with the Engine version? How to roll back the engine ve

:)

Petr V.77, May 29, 2021

2. Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB22676

I just checked my PC and I got exactly the same Security Intelligence Update as you. It was pushed through Windows Update about 30 minutes ago. Prior to that I also had two standard Definition Updates for Windows Defender Antivirus earlier on today

sportsfan148, May 29, 2021
  3. Luca Posa Win User
    Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 (Version 1.323.1916.0) - Error 0x80010108

Hello,

Windows update give me the following error: "Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 (Version 1.323.1916.0) - Error 0x80010108". I have tried some suggestions (see

here
    ) for the same error but different version of the update, but it didn't help.

Any help?

Thank you

Luca Posa, May 29, 2021
  4. I can't install the latest security intelligence update Microsoft Defender Antivirus

Security Intelligence Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB22676

Exactly the same here. It looks like its just a name change. I noticed they started calling it Security Intelligence several weeks ago in Windows Defender. I noticed because I was running a full scan and wanted to check for the latest Defender updates from the App first

sportsfan148, May 29, 2021
Thema:

I can't install the latest security intelligence update Microsoft Defender Antivirus

1. I can't install the latest security intelligence update Microsoft Defender Antivirus - Similar Threads - can't install latest

2. Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus install issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus install issues: Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus will not install on their own. I have to manually check for updates for them to install. Until then, my windows computer will not go into hibernation mode....
  3. Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus install issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus install issues: Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus will not install on their own. I have to manually check for updates for them to install. Until then, my windows computer will not go into hibernation mode....
  4. Security intelligence update for microsoft defender antivirus keeps installing whenever I...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Security intelligence update for microsoft defender antivirus keeps installing whenever I...: I wanted to make sure my os is up to date so I went to settings and went to Windows update, but every time I click "check for updates" this thing called "Security intelligence update for Microsoft Defender antivirus" keeps popping up and installing and when I click check for...
  5. Can't update Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't update Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602,...: Hello,As per the subject line, anyone can help?Whenever i click check for updates, this shows up but later on, it will disappear. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-update-security-intelligence-update-for/073eed2a-d2d3-4c8f-886e-b115ad431108
  6. Can't update Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't update Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602,...: Hello,As per the subject line, anyone can help?Whenever i click check for updates, this shows up but later on, it will disappear. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-update-security-intelligence-update-for/073eed2a-d2d3-4c8f-886e-b115ad431108
  7. Security Intelligence Updates for Microsoft Defender Antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Security Intelligence Updates for Microsoft Defender Antivirus: Is it possible to stop receiving these updates? If so, how?OS: Windows 11 Pro v 22H2 Build 22621.382AV: Malwarebytes Premium v 4.5.13.208 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/security-intelligence-updates-for-microsoft/58662316-c0ac-4d55-8967-300a2cd66ca2
  8. Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus: Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 was the last defender update that installed. There is usually a daily update and there still is on my other laptop with WIndows 10 OS. Is there a known fix for this? Thank you....
  9. Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus

Security Intelligence Update for Microsoft Defender Antivirus: I have 6 'important updates' that I have tried to install for about 4 weeks however I am having trouble. The updates will begin to install and then when they hit 100% they will reinstall, this happens twice and then my computer will restart. Has anybody had this issue...
  10. install security intelligence update for windows defender antivirus

install security intelligence update for windows defender antivirus: Everything updates but excepts the security intelligence update for windows defender antivirus why ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/install-security-intelligence-update-for-windows/47270eb3-a230-4d5e-b32f-cc15011a0a34