Windows 10: i cant install the media feature pack 2020 i get this error 0x8024001d

Discus and support i cant install the media feature pack 2020 i get this error 0x8024001d in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; ive done everything i could think of to fix this, im not skill in computers lol, apparently i need this pack to play escape from tarkov because it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ValkorinKyro, Jan 20, 2021.

1. i cant install the media feature pack 2020 i get this error 0x8024001d

ive done everything i could think of to fix this, im not skill in computers lol, apparently i need this pack to play escape from tarkov because it fixes the crashes ive been experiencing. can someone please help im out of options and i would really like to play my game.

:)

ValkorinKyro, Jan 20, 2021
  2. procras Win User

Problem with Media Feature Pack.

When I follow these steps Media Features are not listed, despite having downloaded and installed the Windows Media Feature Pack! Please help! Can't install GTA: V! Aaaargh!

procras, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Cr00zng Win User
    Installing Windows Media Feature Pack...

OS: Windows 10 Pro N, 64-bit, version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.685)

The Windows Media Feature Pack includes Windows Media Player (WMP) as an optional app, since Windows 10 version 2004 I believe. As such, installing the semi-annual updates removes the previous version of WMP and the updated version is not installed by default.

Installing WMP seems simple enough, via "Settings\Apps and Features\Optional features\Add a feature", except when it is not. After trying to add Media Feature Pack feature, it display a blank list:

i cant install the media feature pack 2020 i get this error 0x8024001d [​IMG]

The image above should have a list of available apps in alphabetical order, but it's blank. Searching for the apps in the empty list obviously results in nothing found.

The system in question has local accounts only, no MS account, has internet access and receives MS and other software updates without any issues.

Does anyone have an idea as to why the optional feature list is empty? I am lost for the reason...

TIA...

Cr00zng, Jan 20, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

i cant install the media feature pack 2020 i get this error 0x8024001d

dalchina, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

i cant install the media feature pack 2020 i get this error 0x8024001d

1. i cant install the media feature pack 2020 i get this error 0x8024001d - Similar Threads - cant install media

2. I cannot install the Media Feature Pack

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot install the Media Feature Pack: We have a bout 100 machines with Windows 10/11 Pro N. The New Teams doesn't always work on these machines and a message is being displayed on the camera app that the Media Feature Pack is needed. I'm however unable to install this. Whether going to "Add an optional feature"...
  3. I cannot install the Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install the Media Feature Pack: We have a bout 100 machines with Windows 10/11 Pro N. The New Teams doesn't always work on these machines and a message is being displayed on the camera app that the Media Feature Pack is needed. I'm however unable to install this. Whether going to "Add an optional feature"...
  4. I cannot install the Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Media Feature Pack not in Features. I need to get it to clip for Medal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Feature Pack not in Features. I need to get it to clip for Medal: Hi my name is Muda and I am having trouble getting the Media Feature Pack it's not showing in Features so I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-feature-pack-not-in-features-i-need-to-get/58d403ad-a0a1-45a1-9343-bcd71b3805f2
  6. Media Feature Pack not in Features. I need to get it to clip for Medal

Media Feature Pack not in Features. I need to get it to clip for Medal: Hi my name is Muda and I am having trouble getting the Media Feature Pack it's not showing in Features so I don't know what to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-feature-pack-not-in-features-i-need-to-get/58d403ad-a0a1-45a1-9343-bcd71b3805f2
  7. Installing Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Media Feature Pack: Hi, I have some issues when installing Media Feature Pack.I am following these guides -...
  8. Installing Media Feature Pack

Installing Media Feature Pack: Hi, I have some issues when installing Media Feature Pack.I am following these guides -...
  9. Cant install media feature pack on 21h2 windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant install media feature pack on 21h2 windows 10: Hi! can anyone help please? i Cant install media feature pack on 21h2 windows 10. What do i need to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-media-feature-pack-on-21h2-windows-10/dd395cc5-6486-418f-8b25-f3a9a7d370b7
  10. installing media feature pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    installing media feature pack: installing media feature pack from settings, takes too long , windows version 1909 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-media-feature-pack/4239934f-55d1-4184-b557-9e11846f4570