Windows 10: I can't install the wifi drivers

Discus and support I can't install the wifi drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, yesterday my wifi stop working. When I check the device manager I notice that there was an error in the wifi driver code 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rodolfo346, Apr 29, 2021.

1. I can't install the wifi drivers

Hello, yesterday my wifi stop working. When I check the device manager I notice that there was an error in the wifi driver code 10 STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE. So I try to unintall the driver and install a new one. I notice that after uninstalling and restarting the pc the driver was still there. So I repeat this operation until the driver dissapear. The problem is that now I can't intall the driver. The installation of the new driver is succesfull but after restarting the pc there is no wifi driver on the device manage.I also notice that on the top there are these 2 voices: "Net controlle

:)

rodolfo346, Apr 29, 2021
  2. Fox34 Win User

I cant get drivers to install

Read my guide, goes step buy step for nvidia driver install. Though I use a different driver cause I got 8 series, same method of installation

Fox34, Apr 29, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Apr 29, 2021
  4. I can't install the wifi drivers

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Apr 29, 2021
Thema:

I can't install the wifi drivers

1. I can't install the wifi drivers - Similar Threads - can't install wifi

2. I CANNOT INSTALL WIFI DRIVERS!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I CANNOT INSTALL WIFI DRIVERS!!!: I have tried everything I can think of and after building my first computer and installing windows 10 it won't connect to internet due to having no wifi drivers, and you can't install window drivers without wifi. I've tried installing then from a USB from a separate laptop...
  3. I CANNOT INSTALL WIFI DRIVERS!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I CANNOT INSTALL WIFI DRIVERS!!!: I have tried everything I can think of and after building my first computer and installing windows 10 it won't connect to internet due to having no wifi drivers, and you can't install window drivers without wifi. I've tried installing then from a USB from a separate laptop...
  4. I CANNOT INSTALL WIFI DRIVERS!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I can't install a touchpad driver

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't install a touchpad driver: Hey. I am in desperate need of some help lol. I'm using a ASUS Zenbook UX430U For some reason, my touchpad stopped working out of nowhere and I've been trying to fix it by uninstalling and installing different touchpad drivers. I've tried the ASUS Smart Gesture and Synaptics...
  6. Can't update wifi drivers.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't update wifi drivers.: https://imgur.com/a/GhFj3Zs Hello, I cannot update my wifi drivers on my dell latitude 7480. It always resets to version 20.70.17.1 even though I select to search automatically or insert the updated one from my computer file (which is 21.90.3) and tells me that everything is...
  7. wifi driver installation.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wifi driver installation.: Device PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_B723&SUBSYS_804C103C&REV_00\4&1b0178be&0&00E5 requires further installation. i have updated the driver and all up to date but still get response above ...any ideas? its affecting internet wifi speed pick up , its very slow. what further nistallation...
  8. i can't install wireless driver

i can't install wireless driver: First of all, what are you trying to do with the operation systems ...You are making things worse. The point is to make things easier for users of win os systems. Problem with pnputil ..doesn't install driver. And if i can't install wireless driver how do you thing im...
  9. WiFi Driver can't be installed properly

WiFi Driver can't be installed properly: Hi, I need the only network cable I currently have for another device, so I have to use my WiFi adapter on my PC for now. However, I noticed that it's very slow avg 5 Mbps. My internet connection is actually a lot faster avg 60 Mbps and it works fine on other devices and on...
  10. Can't install new WiFi driver software

Can't install new WiFi driver software: edit: I was able to install the supposed correct WiFi driver yet the problem remains. I l lose connectivity as soon as I walk outside my house. May post in another section for help. Can't figure out how to delete this post so feel free. My laptop loses wifi connectivity...