Windows 10: I can't install this one game on Windows Store.

Discus and support I can't install this one game on Windows Store. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The game is called Minecraft for Windows 10. Okay so, everything worked perfectly until one day the game was acting strange, I deleted it and was... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TREYWAYNE360, Nov 10, 2019.

1. I can't install this one game on Windows Store.

The game is called Minecraft for Windows 10.

Okay so, everything worked perfectly until one day the game was acting strange, I deleted it and was about to download it back because that's usually how I'd fix little problems like that. Everything went wrong when I tried to download it back. It looks like everything is acting normal until it starts installing, then it gives me a little error message saying, "Minecraft for Windows 10 Couldn't install. We'll retry shortly." And after that, it does what it says and tries the download again with the same results. I know it doesn't have anything to do with my disk storage or anything like that. I've tried restarting the Windows Store, troubleshooting it, using several Command Prompts but nothing works, I've even removed the Windows Store and reinstall it. Also, I've deleted other apps and re-installed them just fine after the incident, it seems to just be this one game. Maybe it's because I actually bought this one with money? (Also I've been having this other situation where I can't factory data reset my PC and some of the pc updates won't download, so maybe that could be related to the issue?) Anyways, thank you in advance for your assistance and sorry if this is a little lengthy, I just want to give you all the information you might need to help me sufficiently. I can't install this one game on Windows Store. 3316f2cd-548c-45cc-9f2d-f1b17547f08a?upload=true.png

:)

TREYWAYNE360, Nov 10, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 10, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    unable to re install game error code 0x80070426

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• How exactly are you downloading game eg Store or browser?
    • Which game are you trying to download?
    • Are you able to install other games and apps?

I suggest you to install the game software in Compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Before installing the game in compatibility mode, I suggest you to delete all the game related files present in the system and proceed with the steps below.

Step 1: Compatibility mode runs the program in the current version of Windows using the settings from previous version of Windows.

• Locate and right-click on the game setup file on your PC and click on
      Properties.
    • Click on the compatibility tab, check the box
      Run this program in compatibility mode for
      , select Windows 10 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done,
      restart the computer for the effective changes to take place.

Step 2: Also refer the link below.

Why can't I find or install an app from the Windows Store?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/why-find-install-app-windows-store

Applies to Windows 10

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Nov 10, 2019
  4. I can't install this one game on Windows Store.

Unable to install games on the Windows 10 store

Hi,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we recommend that you perform the steps below:

Clear & Reset Windows Store Cache with WSReset.exe:

• Go to the Start Screen or the Windows Modern UI screen.
    • Type in WSReset.exe.
    • Click on Run as administrator.
    Note: Windows Store will open and you’ll get a confirmation message saying that: The cache for the Store was cleared. You can now browse the Store for apps.

After performing the steps above, kindly check it and see how it goes.

For additional information regarding this matter, we suggest that you visit this

link

Keep us posted.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

I can't install this one game on Windows Store.

1. I can't install this one game on Windows Store. - Similar Threads - can't install game

2. I can't install gaming services in Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't install gaming services in Microsoft Store: I am using Windows 10 on PC. I can't install games from the Xbox app Game Pass. In the Microsoft Store, Gaming Services appears as a download but gives an error when trying to download. This error was 0x80070424, after running CCleaner now it is 0x00000000....
  3. Can't install a game via store

Can't install a game via store: Can't install a game via store - trying sea of thieves https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-a-game-via-store/f1b4202c-0b24-4213-b498-4a7bb564bbc2
  4. I can't install certain games on the windows store.

I can't install certain games on the windows store.: I am unable to install certain games. so far, I am unable to install Sea of thieves and trailmakers.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-certain-games-on-the-windows-store/a2d214d3-cc5e-4380-b2f9-74cc18d92134
  5. I can't install a game from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install a game from the Microsoft Store: Recently I opened up State of Decay 2, where I got a message that I needed to uninstall and reinstall the game for new content/support. I uninstalled, but when I tried to reinstall the program won't let me. When I mouse over "install," all I get is the no symbol as my cursor,...
  6. Windows Store - Can't install games or apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Store - Can't install games or apps: I bought the game pass for PC and successfully installed a game or two yesterday. However today when i tried to install a game the store was downloading 'Gaming Services' along with the game but got stuck on the installation faze. So i googled the problem and reset the store...
  7. Can't Install a game i bought on Microsoft Store

Can't Install a game i bought on Microsoft Store: Hi. So yesterday I bought Sea of Thieves on the Microsoft Store and when I tried to open it, nothin. I saw a screen for a split-second, and then it disappeared again. I have followed numerous guides and articles, and I tried to reinstall it, and now the game just wont...
  8. I can't install games from the microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install games from the microsoft store.: When I trying to install Minecraft from the microsoft store and I'm asked what device I want to install it on, it states that I don't have any applicable devices attached to my microsoft account. But when I go to check for devices on my account it says that my computer is...
  9. I can't install game from Microsoft store

I can't install game from Microsoft store: I uninstalled Forza Horizon 4 from my notebook and now I gonna install it back but when I hit the install and choose a disk to use already but nothing happens and not have an error code. So, I try it again and check the storage and internet and install it again but it still...
  10. Windows store can't install bought game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows store can't install bought game: Hello i cannot install the game i recently bought, Astroneer. i have an exclamation mark which says when i hover over it that Astroneer does not work on this device. what can i do? did i just waste the money?...