Windows 10: I can't install Virtual PC (KB958559) on Windows 10

Discus and support I can't install Virtual PC (KB958559) on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I'm trying to install .msu file I get message "The certificate for the signer of the message is invalid or not found".... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by azlotn77, Sep 5, 2018.

1. azlotn77 Win User

I can't install Virtual PC (KB958559) on Windows 10

When I'm trying to install .msu file I get message "The certificate for the signer of the message is invalid or not found".

:)

azlotn77, Sep 5, 2018
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 5, 2018
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Sep 5, 2018
  4. BVC87 Win User

Windows 10, version 1803 update cannot proceed past 49% because of nonexistent Virtual PC 2007

Hello. This computer had Windows 10 installed in February 2017, and it has gone through all automatic updates successfully until this one.

The update has finished downloading, however on installation it stalls at 49% and gives me the warning that I need to uninstall Virtual PC 2007 because it is incompatible with the update.

I have never installed Virtual PC 2007 on this computer.

I have checked for Virtual PC 2007 in the Add or Remove Programs list, and I did not find it.

I have checked for Virtual PC 2007 in Revo Uninstaller, and I did not find it.

I have checked for Windows Update KB Windows Virtual PC (KB958559) in the Installed Updates list, and I did not find it.

Please help.

BVC87, Sep 5, 2018
Thema:

1. I can't install Virtual PC (KB958559) on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - can't install Virtual

2. Windows 10 Install on Virtual Machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Install on Virtual Machine: I just purchased a license for Win 10 Pro to install on a Virtual Machine hosted on a new Dell Laptop running Win 11 Pro. The Microsoft website did not allow me to buy a Win 11 License/product key, which would have been preferred since I plan to use this VM to test Win 11...
  3. Windows 10 Install on Virtual Machine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Install on Virtual Machine: I just purchased a license for Win 10 Pro to install on a Virtual Machine hosted on a new Dell Laptop running Win 11 Pro. The Microsoft website did not allow me to buy a Win 11 License/product key, which would have been preferred since I plan to use this VM to test Win 11...
  4. I can't install Windows 10 on a new pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't install Windows 10 on a new pc: Hi, I've just built a computer and I've been trying for days to install windows 10. The problem ia that after the installation is completed ans it restarts to finish the process it gets a blue screen and doesn't boot up anymore. Also I get different bsod codes each time, but...
  5. Windows Virtual PC not installing

Windows Virtual PC not installing: Hello, I run a windows 10 Pro 64 bit PC, I want to install Windows Virtual PC and went to the site: https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/download/details.aspx?id=3702 I had downloaded the file and opened with windows standalone update installer but when I run it it says: "...
  6. Trying to install Windows Virtual PC

Trying to install Windows Virtual PC: I try to install Windows Virtual PC because i mistakenly got Microsoft Virtual PC. I mean I downloaded version 2007 but i wanted the latest one. It shows this:[ATTACH]...
  7. How to install Windows Virtual PC on Windows 10

How to install Windows Virtual PC on Windows 10: DISCLAIMER! I am not talking about hyperV So I wanted to download Windows Virtual PC on my Windows 10 machine from this link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=3702 After I downloaded the file and click install it gave me an error code:...
  8. Windows6.1-KB958559.x64-refresh.pkg

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows6.1-KB958559.x64-refresh.pkg: I have a new HP laptop with Windows 10 - 64Bit operating sys. I downloaded Windows Virtual PC 6.1 for 64bit operating system and the loader will not install it. What do I do to install it; or is it designed to install in Windows 10 Home version? Thank you for your help,...
  9. Virtual PC on Windows 10?

Virtual PC on Windows 10?: Is there a program available for Windows 10 machines like Microsoft's Virtual PC that I downloaded to my older Windows 7 Professional computer, so that I could run a program that would not run on any operating system newer than Windows XP? I have done a couple of searches...
  10. Installing a Virtual Machine in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Installing a Virtual Machine in Windows 10: How do I set up a Virtual Machine in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-a-virtual-machine-in-windows-10/c3a94127-bdd5-46cd-b220-3e754f0e4bc9

Users found this page by searching for:

1. virtual pc certificate

2. virtual pc won windows 10

3. windows virtual pc wont install on windows 10 certificate

4. virtual pc not installing,
  5. microsoft virual pc the certificate for the signer of the messgae is invalid,
  6. after installation virtual PC wont run,
  7. how to install kb958559,
  8. windows virtual pc will not install,
  9. windows virtual pc certificate for the signer windows 10,
  10. certificate for the signer of the message is invalid or not found virual pc,
  11. virtual pc not installing on windows 10 pro,
  12. windows virtual pc the certificate for the signer or message is invalid,
  13. windows virtual pc the certificate or signer is not found,
  14. updating pc on virtual pc in wifnod 10,
  15. virtual pc the certificate is invalid or not found