Windows 10: I can't install "Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015" . Help.

Discus and support I can't install "Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015" . Help. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH] As can be seen from the image, I can't install it. I tried 64x and 86x same, restart didn't change this, neither did administrator. It's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MallinTheDamned, Jan 8, 2019.

1. I can't install "Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015" . Help.

I can't install  "Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015" . Help. 5809c094-ce0f-4969-9e4f-ff3edc3091ce?upload=true.png As can be seen from the image, I can't install it. I tried 64x and 86x same, restart didn't change this, neither did administrator. It's very inconvenient as I've had some issues with games lately and I thought maybe this could fix it. Any help on how I can install/repair it?

:)

MallinTheDamned, Jan 8, 2019

2. Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 x64 Installation Failure

I suggest you to uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package to check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the exiting Microsoft Visual C++.

a) Press Windows key + x key and select
    Programs and Features

b) Right click on the Microsoft Visual C++ and uninstall it.

Step 2: Download the latest Microsoft Visual C++ and install it.

Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

Andre Da Costa, Jan 8, 2019
  3. Microsoft visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 doesn't install

Hi,

To make sure that you get the best answer to your concern, you may refer to these thread links from the Microsoft Developer Network forum:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Jan 8, 2019
  4. I can't install "Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015" . Help.

microsoft visual C++ redistributable

All Visual C++ Redistributables cna be downloaded from this link. Download them from below and install them. At the minimum, you should install - Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013, Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable
    Packages for Visual Studio 2015 Update 3 and Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2017

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/297700...

Vijay_Verma, Jan 8, 2019
Thema:

I can't install "Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015" . Help.

1. I can't install "Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015" . Help. - Similar Threads - can't install Visual

2. Cannot install Windows Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install Windows Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015: I am on windows 8.1. I have it installed on a 2011 max spec iMac using bootcamp. My reason for doing this is that I wanted to play Beamng.Drive, as I have previously. It used to work, but now it doesn't, most likely because the game was updated. It said It needed some DLL...
  3. Cannot install Windows Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install Windows Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015: I am on windows 8.1. I have it installed on a 2011 max spec iMac using bootcamp. My reason for doing this is that I wanted to play Beamng.Drive, as I have previously. It used to work, but now it doesn't, most likely because the game was updated. It said It needed some DLL...
  4. VISUAL C++ REDISTRIBUTABLE FOR VISUAL STUDIO 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VISUAL C++ REDISTRIBUTABLE FOR VISUAL STUDIO 2019: i want to run a program which needs API-MS-WIN-CORE-SYSINFO-L1-2-1.DLL, which i'm told, is part of the above package.I get an error saying I cannot install it unless I uninstall the package for Visual Studio 2022Can I do this? Won't it disable the VS 2022?Thanks...
  5. VISUAL C++ REDISTRIBUTABLE FOR VISUAL STUDIO 2019

VISUAL C++ REDISTRIBUTABLE FOR VISUAL STUDIO 2019: i want to run a program which needs API-MS-WIN-CORE-SYSINFO-L1-2-1.DLL, which i'm told, is part of the above package.I get an error saying I cannot install it unless I uninstall the package for Visual Studio 2022Can I do this? Won't it disable the VS 2022?Thanks...
  6. Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2019

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2019: I did a basic reset of my pc. It removed Microsoft Visual C++ 2019. I tried to reinstall, but it tells me there is a runtime error and that the old ver. can not be removed,...
  7. Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2019

Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2019: I did a basic reset of my pc. It removed Microsoft Visual C++ 2019. I tried to reinstall, but it tells me there is a runtime error and that the old ver. can not be removed,...
  8. Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2019

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 x86 Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 x86 Windows 10: Hello, I am running Windows 10 PRo Retail x64 and have a piece of software I want to install. But when I try to install it says it needs Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 x86. Is it safe to install that version on my 64bit Windows 10 version? Will it...
  10. Cannot install/uninstall Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot install/uninstall Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015: I'm attempting to install Avid Sibelius on my PC and it has an error message: "The code execution cannot proceed because MSVCP140.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix the problem". This I think? is the 2015 C++ Redistributable package, which I've downloaded,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Visual C Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 unable to install

2. cant install visual c 2015 redistributable

3. cant install c redistributable 2015

4. how to install visual c redistributable for visual studio 2015,
  5. cant install windows redistributable 2015,
  6. visual studio redistributable cant install ,
  7. visual c 2015 redistributable win 10 cant install,
  8. error installing visual c redistributable for visual studio 2015,
  9. cant install visual c redistributable for visual studio 2015