Windows 10: I cant install Visual Studio on my laptop

Discus and support I cant install Visual Studio on my laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I cant able to install vs.net 2012 or any version and when I click on the exe file nothing happen no error massage apper noyhing I tried many times... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by safaalsultany, Jan 24, 2019.

1. I cant install Visual Studio on my laptop

I cant able to install vs.net 2012 or any version and when I click on the exe file nothing happen no error massage apper noyhing

I tried many times but I failed

Need your help please

Ram =4gb

processor =celeron

sys type =32 bit

:)

safaalsultany, Jan 24, 2019
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Installation of visual studio.

Hi Harshad

Follow the steps on this line to prepare your system and for installing Visual Studio

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/visualstudio/i...

Please Note, choose the Community Edition, it is totally free and full Featured

You do not need to worry about Visual C++ Redistributables those have nothing to do with coding in C or C++ at all

When visual Studio finishes installing you will see a screen asking you how you would like to set up Visual Studio, choose C/C++ Programming and the initial Setup will do the rest for you to get the IDE ready for C/C++ Programming

Happy coding !

DaveM121, Oct 11, 2019
  3. Linney Win User
    visual studio

If you start uninstalling bits and pieces then some parts of the program, or older programs, may fail to work properly. Did you select all these so called extras or were they installed automatically. If the latter then you may need them?

Visual Studio 2015 System Requirements

Visual Studio 2013 System Requirements

"In Visual Studio 2015, Visual C++ is not installed by default. When installing, be sure to choose Custom installation and then choose the C++ components you require. Or, if Visual Studio is already installed, choose File | New | Project | C++ and you will
    be prompted to install the necessary components."

Visual C++ in Visual Studio 2015

Visual C++ in Visual Studio 2015

Make the Visual Studio installer more customizable

https://visualstudio.uservoice.com/...the-visual-studio-installer-more-customizable

Linney, Oct 11, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

I cant install Visual Studio on my laptop

Visual Studio Modeling SDK is now available with Visual Studio 2017

Source: The Visual Studio Modeling SDK is now available with Visual Studio 2017 | Microsoft Application Lifecycle Management

Brink, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

I cant install Visual Studio on my laptop

1. I cant install Visual Studio on my laptop - Similar Threads - cant install Visual

2. visual studio installation error:

in Windows 10 Gaming
    visual studio installation error:: Hi everyone! Im facing problem in visual studio installlation as everytime it gives error "this product is not supported by this version of window".currently im using windows 10pro and i have also updated as per visual studio suggestion but could get solve it>...
  3. visual studio installation error:

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    visual studio installation error:: Hi everyone! Im facing problem in visual studio installlation as everytime it gives error "this product is not supported by this version of window".currently im using windows 10pro and i have also updated as per visual studio suggestion but could get solve it>...
  4. Visual Studio 2017 not installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual Studio 2017 not installing: Hello i tried to download Visual studio 2017 because of my storage to make stuff in c# but i keep getting this error i do not have any VS installed yet this error keeps popping up...
  5. Can’t install Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t install Visual Studio: Good evening to the community,I am currently trying to install Visual Studio Community 2022 on a Windows 10 Enterprise machine. It is running the newest version of Windows. When trying to install it from the Microsoft Store it says that my organization used Windows App...
  6. Can’t install Visual Studio

Can’t install Visual Studio: Good evening to the community,I am currently trying to install Visual Studio Community 2022 on a Windows 10 Enterprise machine. It is running the newest version of Windows. When trying to install it from the Microsoft Store it says that my organization used Windows App...
  7. How can I associate my Visual Studio 2022 install with Visual Studio installer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I associate my Visual Studio 2022 install with Visual Studio installer?: I have a Visual Studio 2022 install, I want to add components to it but Visual Studio Installer says "No products are installed"Clicking the button from the Visual Studio installer shows this window I can't add the image, so I will symbolically type it...
  8. How can I associate my Visual Studio 2022 install with Visual Studio installer?

How can I associate my Visual Studio 2022 install with Visual Studio installer?: I have a Visual Studio 2022 install, I want to add components to it but Visual Studio Installer says "No products are installed"Clicking the button from the Visual Studio installer shows this window I can't add the image, so I will symbolically type it...
  9. Installation of visual studio.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation of visual studio.: Please someone ask me how to install visual studio. And prepare it for c/c++ Programming. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation-of-visual-studio/b2351f20-7e97-44c7-81dd-655150b1e976
  10. Visual Studio Installer

Visual Studio Installer: I noticed this after clicked Visual Studio Installer on screen that is taking forever. Is that normal for this " fetching your files " So far already have 1.67 MB downloading of 67.25 MB. Is there another way to install quicker than this. More likely will see this a whole day...