Windows 10: I can't install windows 10 because of VirtualBox.

Discus and support I can't install windows 10 because of VirtualBox. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi everyone I'm having a problem while trying to install the windows 10 setup. I have read a few questions/discussions in this website about this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Sirawit Yodsiri, Jul 3, 2021.

1. I can't install windows 10 because of VirtualBox.

Hi everyone I'm having a problem while trying to install the windows 10 setup. I have read a few questions/discussions in this website about this problem but I still have no idea how do I get rid of the app,and I also know that there are some programs that may use VirtualBox in order to do something but I have no idea how to find this program itself since it doesn't appear on the "Programs and Features". Are there any programs that can find the VirtualBox? Or maybe find the program that use it.

:)

Sirawit Yodsiri, Jul 3, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 3, 2021
  3. PuB_Evo Win User
    Sun VirtualBox

Been there and done that. Followed through enabling the 3D acceleration and as told i hit the "Install Guest Addition" to install the drivers in the guest operating system, after that i was told to reboot the VirtualBox and came to the blue windows XP shutdown screen... It was on that screen for more then 30mins and so i force a shutdown on the original Win7 OS to et rid of the VirtualBox OS shutdown screen. Rebooted and tested VirtualBox with the game and got the same error message as shown in my first post.

EDIT: Gone through all the steps till i came to rebooting the VirtualBox OS. After the system coming up normally, i checked if the 3D acceleration is enabled by running dxdiag. Here is what i get...

I can't install windows 10 because of VirtualBox. [​IMG]

Need advise to fix 3D acceleration so i can go on. Thank you so much!

PuB_Evo, Jul 3, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

I can't install windows 10 because of VirtualBox.

Delta6326, Jul 3, 2021
Thema:

I can't install windows 10 because of VirtualBox.

1. I can't install windows 10 because of VirtualBox. - Similar Threads - can't install VirtualBox

2. windows 11 cant be installed because VM Virtualbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 cant be installed because VM Virtualbox: I cant install windows 11 ist says that i have to delete VM Virtualbox but i already did it. I also tried to install und delete ist again but ist the same problem.The picture is in german but it says that i have to delete it manual because its not compatible with windows 11....
  3. windows 11 cant be installed because VM Virtualbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 cant be installed because VM Virtualbox: I cant install windows 11 ist says that i have to delete VM Virtualbox but i already did it. I also tried to install und delete ist again but ist the same problem.The picture is in german but it says that i have to delete it manual because its not compatible with windows 11....
  4. Cannot install latest Windows Updates because of VirtualBox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot install latest Windows Updates because of VirtualBox: I don't have any emulators. I dont have virtualbox on my pc. Please help, what can i do to install the latest updates? This is driving me crazy because i cant find anything related to virtualbox. Please suggest something...
  5. Cant install feature update because i cant delete virtualbox

Cant install feature update because i cant delete virtualbox: so i have uninstalled ldplayer which was my emulator and have also deleted the file it was located and by opening task mangager i found virtualbox in another file location and deleted it and the file it was located in but whenever i try to install the feature update it says i...
  6. Cant install update because of VirtualBox

Cant install update because of VirtualBox: I cant update my computer because it says I need to uninstall VirtualBox. I have searched in programs, nothing. I have done all the suggested searches online thru my registry and I have none of the folders related to it at all, so I cant update. I have tried restarting,...
  7. I Can't to install Windows 10 because MBR

I Can't to install Windows 10 because MBR: Hello, everybody!: My PC has arrived to my house. But When I go to install Windows 10, the installation program tell me that it's not possible, because the partition of SSD where I go to install has the system MBR and the UEFI BIOS only accept GPT. The question: How can I to...
  8. Can't install VirtualBox on Windows 10 Home 64 bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install VirtualBox on Windows 10 Home 64 bit: Error: 32-bit Windows hosts are not supported by this VirtualBox release Same problem attempting to install VPN, Pulse Secure. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-virtualbox-on-windows-10-home-64-bit/ff7a95f5-730e-4d00-9ad9-d93c48d86a97
  9. Can't install VirtualBox on Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Can't install VirtualBox on Windows 10 Home 64 bit: Error: 32-bit Windows hosts are not supported by this VirtualBox release Same problem attempting to install VPN, Pulse Secure. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-virtualbox-on-windows-10-home-64-bit/ff7a95f5-730e-4d00-9ad9-d93c48d86a97
  10. I can't install W10 1809 in VirtualBox

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    I can't install W10 1809 in VirtualBox: I'm using VBox 5.2.26, and when I try to create a new VM using a recently downloaded 1809 ISO, I repeatedly get an error after the first few steps. When I tried to clean install from the same ISO in a working VM, I got a series of "Something went wrong OOBE???? Try again/Skip...