Windows 10: I can't install Windows 10 correctly

Discus and support I can't install Windows 10 correctly in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, I've just built a computer and I've been trying for days to install windows 10. The problem ia that after the installation is completed ans it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Francisco_Torres., Dec 7, 2020.

1. I can't install Windows 10 correctly

Hi, I've just built a computer and I've been trying for days to install windows 10. The problem ia that after the installation is completed ans it restarts to finish the process it gets a blue screen and doesn't boot up anymore. Also I get different bsod codes each time, but all relate in one way or another to drivers. I've tried everything from using different pendrives, formatting disks, trying to do it with just one stick of ram, etc. But then I tried to install Lubuntu and for whatever reason it worked and booted up perfectly, the problem is that I need windows in that machine so please if anyone has any idea of what is going on please I need help

Also here is a parts list:
    -Ryzen 5 3500x
    -gtx 1650 super by gigabyte
    -Asus prime a520m-k
    -Two sticks of ram from a brand I can't recall but I believe it was something like XFG or RFG, I don't know, related to Adata somehow
    -And the thing that might a problem is two old hdd, but I've used them recently they worked fine, although I've used them in a very old system so maybe there could be a compatibility issue? But I don't have other drives so I wanted to try everything else before buying a new one. Also the fact that Linux worked perfectly made me think that it wasn't a problem with the computer itself

:)

Francisco_Torres., Dec 7, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 7, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Dec 7, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

I can't install Windows 10 correctly

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 7, 2020
Thema:

I can't install Windows 10 correctly

1. I can't install Windows 10 correctly - Similar Threads - can't install correctly

2. I can't install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't install Windows 10: Hello.I have an old laptop and I want to install Windows 10 on it.I made the boot media USB flash drive, but when I plugged it in, the Windows logo flashed for a fraction of a second and the display was blinking a white line.What can I do to fix it, because the setup screen...
  3. I can't install Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't install Windows 10: Hello.I have an old laptop and I want to install Windows 10 on it.I made the boot media USB flash drive, but when I plugged it in, the Windows logo flashed for a fraction of a second and the display was blinking a white line.What can I do to fix it, because the setup screen...
  4. I can't install windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install windows 10: I've had this laptop for years and I've never been able to install Windows 10. I've factory reset it 3 times just to be met with the same "not enough space" prompts. Just recently I've decided to delete everything that could possibly be deleted. I even have an SD card for it...
  5. I can't install Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install Windows 10.: I don't like to use Windows 11 and I want to roll back to Windows 10 but I didn't saw the roll back option in recovery options. I tried to install the Windows 10 ISO, when the download done I clicked the iso then it pop up the iso drive. I know that FAT32 is the default type...
  6. I can't install Windows 10.

I can't install Windows 10.: I don't like to use Windows 11 and I want to roll back to Windows 10 but I didn't saw the roll back option in recovery options. I tried to install the Windows 10 ISO, when the download done I clicked the iso then it pop up the iso drive. I know that FAT32 is the default type...
  7. Windows 10 can't start correctly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 can't start correctly: Windows shows up an error screen that windows couldn't start correctly. I tried resetting the computer but it told me that the pc does not have an administrator account. I tried accessing safe mode from start up settings but it returned me to the same error screen. The start...
  8. Window's 10 Update Not Installing Correctly

Window's 10 Update Not Installing Correctly: When I try to update Windows 10 to the latest versions, I get a message that I have all the requirements to do so, it prepares the update, but when the install hits 60% it keeps saying that it can't configure an option (with no error code) and reverts all the changes back to...
  9. I can't install Windows 10

I can't install Windows 10: Hello Microsoft, so the Problem is.... I didn't use my laptop for like 2 years. And today I tried to use but it always gets to the automatic Repair screen. So I researched and downloaded the windows 10 into my USB stick (Boot or sth.). I decided on the upgrade version..?...
  10. iTunes will not install correctly for Windows 10

iTunes will not install correctly for Windows 10: I installed iTunes from the Microsoft Store. I clicked to open but the app will not pop up. I ran as administrator and got the iTunes Restrictions box. I clicked 'OK' but it will not open the iTunes Library. Can someone please help me find a solution to this problem? Thanks!...