Windows 10: I can't install Windows 10 on a new pc

Discus and support I can't install Windows 10 on a new pc in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I've just built a computer and I've been trying for days to install windows 10. The problem ia that after the installation is completed ans it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Loyam_Torres, Dec 7, 2020.

1. I can't install Windows 10 on a new pc

Hi, I've just built a computer and I've been trying for days to install windows 10. The problem ia that after the installation is completed ans it restarts to finish the process it gets a blue screen and doesn't boot up anymore. Also I get different bsod codes each time, but all relate in one way or another to drivers. I've tried everything from using different pendrives, formatting disks, trying to do it with just one stick of ram, etc. But then I tried to install Lubuntu and for whatever reason it worked and booted up perfectly, the problem is that I need windows in that machine so please if anyone has any idea of what is going on please I need help

Also here is a parts list: -Ryzen 5 3500x -gtx 1650 super by gigabyte -Asus prime a520m-k -Two sticks of ram from a brand I can't recall but I believe it was something like XFG or RFG, I don't know, related to Adata somehow -And the thing that might a problem is two old hdd, but I've used them recently they worked fine, although I've used them in a very old system so maybe there could be a compatibility issue? But I don't have other drives so I wanted to try everything else before buying a new one. Also the fact that Linux worked perfectly made me think that it wasn't a problem with the computer itself

submitted by /u/Loyam_Torres
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Loyam_Torres, Dec 7, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 7, 2020
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Dec 7, 2020
  4. I can't install Windows 10 on a new pc

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 7, 2020
Thema:

I can't install Windows 10 on a new pc

1. I can't install Windows 10 on a new pc - Similar Threads - can't install

2. Can't install Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036893

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036893: It always said "Install error - 0x80070002" while installing it, any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-windows-11-version-22h2-for-x64-based/fb9f962b-3f29-4990-9141-1bee3a48920c
  3. Can't install Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036893

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install Windows 11 Version 22H2 for x64-based Systems KB5036893: It always said "Install error - 0x80070002" while installing it, any solutions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-windows-11-version-22h2-for-x64-based/fb9f962b-3f29-4990-9141-1bee3a48920c
  4. I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...: I can't access the Microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem with my laptop. please your advice to access the Microsoft store....
  5. I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...: I can't access the Microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem with my laptop. please your advice to access the Microsoft store....
  6. I can't access the microsoft store. I need to install Lenovo Vantage due to any problem...

7. can't install windows 11 h23. why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't install windows 11 h23. why?: help with updating pc with h23? it keeps failinf. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-windows-11-h23-why/98352fd1-f513-417a-b618-5b152a2c30fc
  8. can't install windows 11 h23. why?

can't install windows 11 h23. why?: help with updating pc with h23? it keeps failinf. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-windows-11-h23-why/98352fd1-f513-417a-b618-5b152a2c30fc
  9. Windows Spatial Audio can't be turned on even if Dolby Atmos came pre-installed and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Spatial Audio can't be turned on even if Dolby Atmos came pre-installed and...: Hello, my Asus TUF A152022 Laptop came with a Licensed Dolby Atmos and was running fine for a few months until I downloaded Driver Booster 11 which was a Windows 11 Driver Updater and I started updating everything that the app suggested and noticed that my Dolby Spatial Sound...
  10. Windows Spatial Audio can't be turned on even if Dolby Atmos came pre-installed and...

Windows Spatial Audio can't be turned on even if Dolby Atmos came pre-installed and...: Hello, my Asus TUF A152022 Laptop came with a Licensed Dolby Atmos and was running fine for a few months until I downloaded Driver Booster 11 which was a Windows 11 Driver Updater and I started updating everything that the app suggested and noticed that my Dolby Spatial Sound...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. asus a520m cant install windows from usb