Windows 10: I can't install windows 11 because there is no secure boot

Discus and support I can't install windows 11 because there is no secure boot in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When trying to install windows 11, he writes that I can't because there is no secure boot. I went into the bios and tried to turn it on when I turned... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Gruegh., Oct 9, 2021.

1. Gruegh. Win User

I can't install windows 11 because there is no secure boot

When trying to install windows 11, he writes that I can't because there is no secure boot. I went into the bios and tried to turn it on when I turned it on, nothing changed. Help please.sry for bad eng im rus

:)

Gruegh., Oct 9, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

• Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Linux
    • Oh and OSX
    Here is a statement from a Kernal Developer at Red Hat:

I'm not sure this exploits the legacy BIOS but rather it exploits the legacy boot method on MBR drives, injecting a signed key before the OS boots, which you are correct in that it has nothing to do with Windows 8. And the simplest fix would just be to require boot drives use GPT when Secure Boot is enabled in UEFI.

newtekie1, Oct 9, 2021
  3. Windows 8 Secure Boot Feature: Not So Secure?

So Linux is switching to secure boot also? Or they have to because of UEFI?

Damn_Smooth, Oct 9, 2021
  4. I can't install windows 11 because there is no secure boot

ThrashZone, Oct 9, 2021
Thema:

I can't install windows 11 because there is no secure boot

1. I can't install windows 11 because there is no secure boot - Similar Threads - can't install secure

2. Can't open Windows 11 security app because it's missing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't open Windows 11 security app because it's missing?: Hello, I'm running Windows 11 pro, version 22H2 22621.1848 ARM build, running as a VM, and when I try to opening Windows Security, I receive the error "We can't open this 'windowsdefender' link. Your device needs a new app to open this link". When I search for Windows...
  3. I have windows 11 installed on my computer but can't enable secure boot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have windows 11 installed on my computer but can't enable secure boot.: Hello I have windows 11 on my pc I made sure to follow all steps when upgrading to windows 11 every things flawlessly pc health app all that good stuff, recently I tried to play Valorant and it said I need to enable secure boot, I went to my bios and I wasn't able to enable...
  4. I have windows 11 installed on my computer but can't enable secure boot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have windows 11 installed on my computer but can't enable secure boot.: Hello I have windows 11 on my pc I made sure to follow all steps when upgrading to windows 11 every things flawlessly pc health app all that good stuff, recently I tried to play Valorant and it said I need to enable secure boot, I went to my bios and I wasn't able to enable...
  5. Can't Activate Secure Boot Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Activate Secure Boot Windows 11: About a month ago or 2 I upgraded to windows 11. At the time when I used the Windows upgrade tool it said I needed to enable Secure boot and TPM 2.0 and after watching some videos I managed to enable them or so I thought and upgraded my windows. Than after a month I try and...
  6. Can't Activate Secure Boot Windows 11

Can't Activate Secure Boot Windows 11: About a month ago or 2 I upgraded to windows 11. At the time when I used the Windows upgrade tool it said I needed to enable Secure boot and TPM 2.0 and after watching some videos I managed to enable them or so I thought and upgraded my windows. Than after a month I try and...
  7. Can't enable Secure Boot after Windows 11 installation

Can't enable Secure Boot after Windows 11 installation: I updated to Windows 11 about 2 months ago, everything was fine until i wanted to play a game that required secure boot to be enabled, so i went to the BIOS, went to the Boot tab and enabled Secure Boot, however after i have done that it still shows up as ''Disabled'' when i...
  8. Can't enable Secure Boot after Windows 11 installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't enable Secure Boot after Windows 11 installation: I updated to Windows 11 about 2 months ago, everything was fine until i wanted to play a game that required secure boot to be enabled, so i went to the BIOS, went to the Boot tab and enabled Secure Boot, however after i have done that it still shows up as ''Disabled'' when i...
  9. I can't install windows 11 because there is no secure boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install windows 11 because there is no secure boot: When trying to install windows 11, he writes that I can't because there is no secure boot. I went into the bios and tried to turn it on when I turned it on, nothing changed. Help please.sry for bad eng im rus...
  10. I can't install windows 11 because there is no secure boot

I can't install windows 11 because there is no secure boot: When trying to install windows 11, he writes that I can't because there is no secure boot. I went into the bios and tried to turn it on when I turned it on, nothing changed. Help please.sry for bad eng im rus...