Windows 10: I can't install Windows 11 in my SSD, can't even delete or format partitions on the SSD or...

Discus and support I can't install Windows 11 in my SSD, can't even delete or format partitions on the SSD or... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My PC ASUS VIVOBOOK S15 S530UF was running in Windows 11. As upgradation of my OS from Windows 10 to Windows 11 made my PC somewhat slower, I decided... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mohammad_Hasan_11072014, Nov 27, 2021.

1. I can't install Windows 11 in my SSD, can't even delete or format partitions on the SSD or...

My PC ASUS VIVOBOOK S15 S530UF was running in Windows 11. As upgradation of my OS from Windows 10 to Windows 11 made my PC somewhat slower, I decided to buy an SSD. According to my plan I installed a new m.2 SATAIII 256 GB internal SSD in my PC a few days ago. I initialized it to an MBR disk and then converted it to a GPT disk. Then I made 2 new volumes in it and started to install Windows 11 in one of the volumes in the SSD from a bootable Flash Drive. In the mid-way of the installation process my PC couldn't read data from the SSD a message appeared about an unspecified error. Then my PC

:)

Mohammad_Hasan_11072014, Nov 27, 2021

2. Deleted SSD partition

I was originally running Windows 10 on a Dell machine with a HDD and SSD in RAID 0 configuration. I have inadvertantly deleted the SSD partition when doing a Windows 10 re-install. Can anyone advise how to restore the RAID 0 setup and get the SSD partition
    back? The SSD is visible in BIOS but not in Device Manager/Disk Management.

JoshProudlove#, Nov 27, 2021
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Is it possible to recover data from a formatted SSD partition

I just deleted the 2 partitions on that SSD and just formatted it and made 1 partition from it.

@qubit could you share a link?

P4-630, Nov 27, 2021
  4. areamike Win User

I can't install Windows 11 in my SSD, can't even delete or format partitions on the SSD or...

Partition SSD during windows 10 install

During the Windows 10 install you will have the option to Format the drive. Once you do that, you can click the 'New" button with the drive selected and create a new partition on the SSD. And then format it is it requires it. Which I think it does. It's been a little while since I've done it.
    google is your friend too.

areamike, Nov 27, 2021
Thema:

I can't install Windows 11 in my SSD, can't even delete or format partitions on the SSD or...

1. I can't install Windows 11 in my SSD, can't even delete or format partitions on the SSD or... - Similar Threads - can't install SSD

2. Can't delete/wipe/format my ssd.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't delete/wipe/format my ssd.: Hi all,So, for a bit of background, I have a PC specs: AsRock h310cm-dvs, SSD kingmax 480 GB, HDD Seagate Barracuda 2 TB that runs Windows 11 then, out of a sudden, I got a blue screen with the error INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE, showing up every time I booted up the pc. I left...
  3. Can't delete/wipe/format my ssd.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't delete/wipe/format my ssd.: Hi all,So, for a bit of background, I have a PC specs: AsRock h310cm-dvs, SSD kingmax 480 GB, HDD Seagate Barracuda 2 TB that runs Windows 11 then, out of a sudden, I got a blue screen with the error INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE, showing up every time I booted up the pc. I left...
  4. Can't install Windows 11 on built-in SSD formated, all details below

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Windows 11 on built-in SSD formated, all details below: Hello,A few days ago, I had some issues which required me to do a fresh install of Windows 11. I backed up all of my files to an external SSD and formatted my internal SSD completely. I booted the Windows 11 installation media by USB and the regular installation window came...
  5. Can't install Windows 11 on built-in SSD formated, all details below

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install Windows 11 on built-in SSD formated, all details below: Hello,A few days ago, I had some issues which required me to do a fresh install of Windows 11. I backed up all of my files to an external SSD and formatted my internal SSD completely. I booted the Windows 11 installation media by USB and the regular installation window came...
  6. I can't install Windows 11 in my SSD, can't even delete or format partitions on the SSD or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install Windows 11 in my SSD, can't even delete or format partitions on the SSD or...: My PC ASUS VIVOBOOK S15 S530UF was running in Windows 11. As upgradation of my OS from Windows 10 to Windows 11 made my PC somewhat slower, I decided to buy an SSD. According to my plan I installed a new m.2 SATAIII 256 GB internal SSD in my PC a few days ago. I initialized...
  7. I can't install Windows 11 in my SSD, can't even delete or format partitions on the SSD or...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't install Windows 11 in my SSD, can't even delete or format partitions on the SSD or...: My PC ASUS VIVOBOOK S15 S530UF was running in Windows 11. As upgradation of my OS from Windows 10 to Windows 11 made my PC somewhat slower, I decided to buy an SSD. According to my plan I installed a new m.2 SATAIII 256 GB internal SSD in my PC a few days ago. I initialized...
  8. I can't install windows on my ssd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't install windows on my ssd: So i bought a new laptop which came with hdd+ssd storage. I wanted to install windows on the ssd to have faster boot times and etc. However, it didn't let me install the os on that disk. Later I found out that the disk must be in gpt to install the os there but it doesn't let...
  9. Deleted SSD partition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Deleted SSD partition: I was originally running Windows 10 on a Dell machine with a HDD and SSD in RAID 0 configuration. I have inadvertantly deleted the SSD partition when doing a Windows 10 re-install. Can anyone advise how to restore the RAID 0 setup and get the SSD partition back? The SSD is...
  10. Can't install Windows 10 on my SSD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install Windows 10 on my SSD: I have an Acer Nitro 5 with a Gigabyte 512gb ssd and a WD 1TB hhd. Recently after installing Ubuntu on my hdd (because i didn't want to change the sata mode), I also wanted a clean Windows install. So I created a boot usb from media creation tool and go forward with it. It...