Windows 10: I can't install windows apps on my new hard drive

Discus and support I can't install windows apps on my new hard drive in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello everyone ! So I have a big problem right now, I can install apps and games on every hard drive I got, except the latest one I had a month ago, I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DlckheadSama, Feb 7, 2020.

1. I can't install windows apps on my new hard drive

Hello everyone ! So I have a big problem right now, I can install apps and games on every hard drive I got, except the latest one I had a month ago, I get error 0x80070057 whenever I try to install things from windows store or Xbox beta app on it I can install anything from any other place on it. I hope my problem can be solved. Thank you in advance for your help !

:)

DlckheadSama, Feb 7, 2020
  2. little cat, Feb 7, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 7, 2020
  4. I can't install windows apps on my new hard drive

Problems installing new hard drive

Hello,

I suggest you to follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

I can't install windows apps on my new hard drive

1. I can't install windows apps on my new hard drive - Similar Threads - can't install apps

2. Can't Use my hard Drive D to save new apps to

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Use my hard Drive D to save new apps to: I am trying to install Forza Horizon 4 to my computer from the Xbox app but when I try to choose hard drive D it says this location isn't set up for where new apps are saved it then leads me to a link for setting to change where new apps are saved I then proceed to change new...
  3. Can't Use my hard Drive D to save new apps to

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Use my hard Drive D to save new apps to: I am trying to install Forza Horizon 4 to my computer from the Xbox app but when I try to choose hard drive D it says this location isn't set up for where new apps are saved it then leads me to a link for setting to change where new apps are saved I then proceed to change new...
  4. INSTALLING WINDOWS IN A NEW HARD DRIVE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    INSTALLING WINDOWS IN A NEW HARD DRIVE: Hi, I just got a new hard drive for my Dell XPS 8500, the old one crashed and I tried everything with no results I think the drive is not spinning. I got the same Seagate Barracuda SATA HDD 2TB, already plugged in and run an ePSA diagnostics, and it already showed in my PC...
  5. new hard drive installed and no windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    new hard drive installed and no windows: Didn't have a back up thumb drive, hard drive, or disk. Ordered the same hard drive from amazon without thinking about the operating system. Is there a way to get windows put back on this laptop from Microsoft?...
  6. Can't install an app on my hard drive

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install an app on my hard drive: Hi everyone : So i just reset my laptop and i'm trying to reinstall all apps. It was going well until i tried to install Forza Horizon 4. I wanted to install it on my hard drive but when i clicked install it doesn't do anything. I don't have enough space in my SSD. I want to...
  7. installing windows on new hard drive

installing windows on new hard drive: my old hard drive got fried with a power surge. got a replacement hard drive, got a USB for installation, but it won't install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-windows-on-new-hard-drive/29b67674-63e4-4db0-b671-4324d96b31be
  8. Can't restore Windows after installing new hard drive

Can't restore Windows after installing new hard drive: I have a HP Split 13-m110dx x2 laptop running Windows 10 Home version 1903. Upon startup, I receive a disk error that my solid-state drive was failing. I ordered a new drive same model, backed up my files and created a recovery disk. After swapping out the ssd drive, I...
  9. installing Windows on new hard drive

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    installing Windows on new hard drive: The hard drive on my computer crashed. I have a new hard drive but I don't know how to install Windows 10 on it once I put it in as it will have no OS. I had windows 10 on drive that crashed. How can I get windows 10 on new drive without having to buy Windows 10 again. Have...
  10. Installing Windows to a new hard drive.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing Windows to a new hard drive.: To cut a long story short, the hard drive in my old PC died. Fortunately, I was in the process of building a new one, so I have the parts at my house, except a case, as I'm getting one from a friend. However, that hard drive is the one that had Windows installed on it, and...