Windows 10: I can't install windows on my device, disk 0, size 0, free 0

Discus and support I can't install windows on my device, disk 0, size 0, free 0 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG] Hello I try to install windows on my laptop but him can not read the hdd, I try to clean the hdd, but nothing, I go in to the cmd and type... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EduardBadea, Mar 25, 2019.

1. I can't install windows on my device, disk 0, size 0, free 0

I can't install windows on my device, disk 0, size 0, free 0 [​IMG]
    Hello I try to install windows on my laptop but him can not read the hdd, I try to clean the hdd, but nothing, I go in to the cmd and type I can't install windows on my device, disk 0, size 0, free 0 :Diskpart and disk list, the device is showing me only the USB with windows and disk 0, I try again to clean disk 0 and nothing is showing me I can't install windows on my device, disk 0, size 0, free 0 :Disk 0 Size 0 Free 0.

Cand I get some help, please!

:)

EduardBadea, Mar 25, 2019
  2. Aquinus Win User

Raid 0 help

You need to resize your NTFS partition. Run (Super + R; the run dialog box) and execute "diskmgmt.msc". You'll see that your RAID-0 is only partitioned to half of the array's size. Converting a disk to RAID doesn't do anything to the size of your partitions.

Aquinus, Mar 25, 2019
  3. switch disk numbers: I want Disk 0 to be Disk 1 and Disk 1 to be Disk 0

Hi, My computer contained a normal HDD hard drive. I recently upgraded to a SSD. The original HDD is Disk 0 and the new SSD is Disk 1. The windows OS is on Disk 1. I want to dual boot my system with Windows and Ubuntu with both OS being on the SSD. Since
    the SSD is Disk 1 the Ubuntu install goes directly to Disk 0 because Disk 0 is first on the list. How can I switch the two Disks so my SSD drive is Disk 0? Thanks.

Katie Witkin, Mar 25, 2019
  4. Pinscher Win User

I can't install windows on my device, disk 0, size 0, free 0

Raid 0 help

Hi all, I've followed the IRST raid installation directions and I have created myself a Raid 0 volume. Rapid storage confirms my successful migration from a system disc to a raid 0 array. I'm also able to select it as my boot device in BIOS, but what I don't understand is why it is not listed in my Drives under my computer

In fact, my computer still lists my original C: drive with the original capacity. I feel as if I've miss an important step here and I'm unsure how to proceed.

Pinscher, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

I can't install windows on my device, disk 0, size 0, free 0

1. I can't install windows on my device, disk 0, size 0, free 0 - Similar Threads - can't install device

2. I can't clean disk 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't clean disk 0: Everything I use diskpart to try and clean disk 0 I get an error messgae stating Diskpart has encountered an error: Incorrect function. See the system event log for more information. Iam trying to reinstall windows since my computer needs to be repaired but i can't install it...
  3. I can't clean disk 0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't clean disk 0: Everything I use diskpart to try and clean disk 0 I get an error messgae stating Diskpart has encountered an error: Incorrect function. See the system event log for more information. Iam trying to reinstall windows since my computer needs to be repaired but i can't install it...
  4. I can't clean disk 0

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. delete disk 0

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    delete disk 0: I have these 2 disks. Disk 0 and disk 1. All I have in disk 0 is unallocated space, I was wondering if Im able to move the unallocated space from disk 0 to 1. If not , is there anyway I can remove disk 0 so that I only have disk 1? Im looking to add storage to windows c drive...
  6. Invalid disk 0

Invalid disk 0: Initially it showed EFI ipv4 boot failed. Then I changed uefi to legacy but problem persisted. At last I thought of reinstalling windows then there was no drives on which can install. I check it on cmd there I am seeing perhaps even a bigger issue that the status of Disk 0...
  7. Windows 10 installation, disk 0 has 0 mb

Windows 10 installation, disk 0 has 0 mb: I'm gonna start from the beginning, I wanted to set up dual booting with windows 10 which i already had and with linux. Somewhere along the line it messed up and partioned my hard drive replacing windows 10 with linux. I then tried to reinstall windows 10 off of a USB that...
  8. Backup Size 0 Bytes

Backup Size 0 Bytes: Originally posted with my other account, but can't receive notifications with that one so I'm copying the same one to here Hi! I have a Windows 10 on a Lenovo Flex 14. For the past couple of months I have not been able to make any successful backups, because every time I...
  9. Disk stays at 0%

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disk stays at 0%: Noticed that my Edge was a little slow loading images or opening other web sites. Went to Task Manager and found Disk stays at 0%. "NOT 100%". Have had the 100% on a lot of customers but never the opposite. Try Googling that and you'll get a ton of entries but they all have...
  10. Disk stays at 0%

in Windows 10 Support
    Disk stays at 0%: Noticed that my Edge was a little slow loading images or opening other web sites. Went to Task Manager and found Disk stays at 0%. "NOT 100%". Have had the 100% on a lot of customers but never the opposite. Try Googling that and you'll get a ton of entries but they all have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disk 0 size 0