Windows 10: I can't install windows on my ssd

Discus and support I can't install windows on my ssd in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i bought a new laptop which came with hdd+ssd storage. I wanted to install windows on the ssd to have faster boot times and etc. However, it didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Nuninsky, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Nuninsky Win User

I can't install windows on my ssd

So i bought a new laptop which came with hdd+ssd storage. I wanted to install windows on the ssd to have faster boot times and etc. However, it didn't let me install the os on that disk. Later I found out that the disk must be in gpt to install the os there but it doesn't let me convert my ssd do gpt format so I need help.

Ps: I used the comand prompt to clean and convert the disk and it didn't work

:)

Nuninsky, Dec 8, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 8, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't install windows on my ssd :cool:

jmcslob, Dec 8, 2019
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't install windows on my ssd - Similar Threads - can't install ssd

2. Windows Installation Tool can't find my SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Installation Tool can't find my SSD: I recently bought a new laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 82S9 with no OS, I installed Ubuntu, everything worked perfectly. Then I tried installing Windows, which I bought through the Microsoft website, so I downloaded the Installation Tool, burned a bootable USB, it starts fine but when...
  3. Windows Installation Tool can't find my SSD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Installation Tool can't find my SSD: I recently bought a new laptop Lenovo IdeaPad 82S9 with no OS, I installed Ubuntu, everything worked perfectly. Then I tried installing Windows, which I bought through the Microsoft website, so I downloaded the Installation Tool, burned a bootable USB, it starts fine but when...
  4. Windows Installation Tool can't find my SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I can't install Windows 11 in my SSD, can't even delete or format partitions on the SSD or...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't install Windows 11 in my SSD, can't even delete or format partitions on the SSD or...: My PC ASUS VIVOBOOK S15 S530UF was running in Windows 11. As upgradation of my OS from Windows 10 to Windows 11 made my PC somewhat slower, I decided to buy an SSD. According to my plan I installed a new m.2 SATAIII 256 GB internal SSD in my PC a few days ago. I initialized...
  6. I can't install Windows 11 in my SSD, can't even delete or format partitions on the SSD or...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't install Windows 11 in my SSD, can't even delete or format partitions on the SSD or...: My PC ASUS VIVOBOOK S15 S530UF was running in Windows 11. As upgradation of my OS from Windows 10 to Windows 11 made my PC somewhat slower, I decided to buy an SSD. According to my plan I installed a new m.2 SATAIII 256 GB internal SSD in my PC a few days ago. I initialized...
  7. I can't install Windows 11 in my SSD, can't even delete or format partitions on the SSD or...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Can't install Windows 10 to my SSD

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't install Windows 10 to my SSD: I am trying to install Windows 10 to my SSD but the problem is when I'm installing it, it'll say "Gettings files ready for installation" it'll go up to 71% and then it will automatically put me back to the start where I have to install it again....
  9. I can't install Windows 10 on my SSD laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't install Windows 10 on my SSD laptop: So, I recently bought the Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500GB SSD. I installed it in my laptop, the bios detected it. I put the windows 10 installation usb drive into the laptop, booted from it, installed windows 10 on my SSD, then booted from my SSD. When I booted, this came up:...
  10. Can't install Windows 10 on my SSD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't install Windows 10 on my SSD: I have an Acer Nitro 5 with a Gigabyte 512gb ssd and a WD 1TB hhd. Recently after installing Ubuntu on my hdd (because i didn't want to change the sata mode), I also wanted a clean Windows install. So I created a boot usb from media creation tool and go forward with it. It...