Windows 10: I cant install windows subsystem even though i have all it needs. someone help

Discus and support I cant install windows subsystem even though i have all it needs. someone help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; it doesnt work, i need help installing windows subsystem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Random man_420, Sep 26, 2022.

1. I cant install windows subsystem even though i have all it needs. someone help

it doesnt work, i need help installing windows subsystem

:)

Random man_420, Sep 26, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 26, 2022
  3. Windows Subsystem Linux

Hello,

We would like to know more about the issue you're experiencing with using
    Windows Subsystem for Linux
    . Kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you developing a program, an app, or a software for Linux?
    • Is your Window 10 PC connected to a domain?
    • Are you managing a Windows Server PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Can you tell us the Version and OS build of your Windows 10 device? You can find this information by clicking the
      Start button, type About your PC, and then press
      Enter.

We need the following information in order to determine if we need to refer your concern to the
    TechNet forums or the Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN) forums.

For now, we suggest reviewing these support articles to find out if there's an issue with the installation of
    Windows Subsystem for Linux:

We'll be waiting for your response.

Devlin Sco, Sep 26, 2022
  4. cadaveca Win User

I cant install windows subsystem even though i have all it needs. someone help

Subsystem ID mismatch

Run atiwinflash from the DOS prompt in Windows. Follow the steps listed in the HD6950 mod article for DOS flashing.

cadaveca, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

I cant install windows subsystem even though i have all it needs. someone help

1. I cant install windows subsystem even though i have all it needs. someone help - Similar Threads - cant install subsystem

2. I cant in stall windows even though i have a key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant in stall windows even though i have a key: i have bough a windows key from micro center and when i try to put it in it never works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-in-stall-windows-even-though-i-have-a-key/2eef3bc2-a9a8-458d-852b-d20d83dc3e84
  3. I cant in stall windows even though i have a key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant in stall windows even though i have a key: i have bough a windows key from micro center and when i try to put it in it never works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-in-stall-windows-even-though-i-have-a-key/2eef3bc2-a9a8-458d-852b-d20d83dc3e84
  4. I cant install windows subsystem even though i have all it needs. someone help

I cant install windows subsystem even though i have all it needs. someone help: it doesnt work, i need help installing windows subsystem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-install-windows-subsystem-even-though-i/3c2ec1e0-f3b3-43fb-acb0-efc01dde455f
  5. Windows Subsystem for android will "not work on your device" even though all requirements...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Subsystem for android will "not work on your device" even though all requirements...: I don't really need to explain. Here's an image that shows the problem in detail: https://drive.google.com/file/d/155wf4RVKohwhHzM4J0IEsIq4Z_VwUul-/view?usp=sharing...
  6. Unable to start Windows Subsystem for Android even though I have virtuialization enabled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to start Windows Subsystem for Android even though I have virtuialization enabled.: Ive enabled virtualization on the bios of my asus laptop, nonetheless i still face this error, ive turned the virtualization on too on windows features on and off. I gladly apprectiate a help here, below is my computer specs. My Laptop Specs:OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home...
  7. Unable to start Windows Subsystem for Android even though I have virtuialization enabled.

Unable to start Windows Subsystem for Android even though I have virtuialization enabled.: Ive enabled virtualization on the bios of my asus laptop, nonetheless i still face this error, ive turned the virtualization on too on windows features on and off. I gladly apprectiate a help here, below is my computer specs. My Laptop Specs:OS Name Microsoft Windows 11 Home...
  8. Can't install windows 11 even though I have all the requirements

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install windows 11 even though I have all the requirements: Basically, the app to requirement windows 11 says that I can upgrade, but when I go to settings, it says there that I can't, what to do???...
  9. Can't install windows 11 even though I have all the requirements

Can't install windows 11 even though I have all the requirements: Basically, the app to requirement windows 11 says that I can upgrade, but when I go to settings, it says there that I can't, what to do???...
  10. I need help someone!

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help someone!: i need help resetting my open with and my .rar files open with notepad! can someone please help me reset it to default. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-someone/6597bc6a-eace-4bd9-a489-632beec4f980