Windows 10: I can't join a friends world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition

Discus and support I can't join a friends world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have tried for the past few days to try and join my friends' games' and it won't allow me. Some friends can join but others can't, and it's different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Xander Gustus, Aug 4, 2020.

1. I can't join a friends world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition

I have tried for the past few days to try and join my friends' games' and it won't allow me. Some friends can join but others can't, and it's different for each person. I am able to join a couple of them with no hassle, but I an unable to join others. People who can't join me can join some of the same people I can, and some I can't. No two people have the same people they can join, and it's not device specific because a few of us tried to join with different devices only to get the same issues for the same people. We don't understand why this is happening.

:)

Xander Gustus, Aug 4, 2020

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - (Unable to connect to world) Friend can't join me and I can't join friend

Similar to this probelm, I play on Minecraft Education Edition, and I CANNOT join my friend's worlds. It always says, Unable to connect to world. So sad I can't join other people's world. It might be because I am ranked as a student and not a teacher.

Minecraft Education Edition User, Aug 4, 2020
  3. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I can't join my friend's world

Whenever I try to join my friends world (we are on different networks) I can't join. It says "Unable to connect to world." I make sure he invites me to his world before I try to join. When I click the Accept button from the invite, it loads up Minecraft
    and says "Generating world Locating server" It does this for about 20 seconds before saying "Unable to connect to world." I can still connect to public multiplayer servers but I can't join his world.

Jayden Smith, Aug 4, 2020
  4. I can't join a friends world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition: I can't join my friend's world

Hey there Ashwin, I'm having problems connecting to my friends world. I have a laptop with minecraft windows 10 edition (i got it from buying minecraft) and she has minecraft pocket edition on an ipad mini, the strange thing was that when i was by her house
    i had no trouble at all connecting to her world I would just open minecraft win 10, click play, click friends then click on her world but ever since i came back to my house i would click play then friends and I would see her world but when i click it to join
    it say locating server and it stays on that screen for long. I've tried closing minecraft and canceling and rejoining but its not helping she even tried inviting me but that didnt work either. Do you have any other solutions?

(sorry for making this so long)

JonathanMangah, Aug 4, 2020
Thema:

I can't join a friends world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition

1. I can't join a friends world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition - Similar Threads - can't join friends

2. Why can't I invite friends to my Minecraft Windows edition world?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I invite friends to my Minecraft Windows edition world?: I am unable to invite friends to my Minecraft Windows Edition only on one of my worlds. I can see the invite button in the pause menu, but it is greyed out and unclickable. If I switch to any other world, it works, just not on this one, which just so happens to be my main...
  3. Why can't I invite friends to my Minecraft Windows edition world?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I invite friends to my Minecraft Windows edition world?: I am unable to invite friends to my Minecraft Windows Edition only on one of my worlds. I can see the invite button in the pause menu, but it is greyed out and unclickable. If I switch to any other world, it works, just not on this one, which just so happens to be my main...
  4. Minecraft Bedrock Edition World Reset

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Bedrock Edition World Reset: Hello, I started a Minecraft world and I started building then i left when i joined today my world was reset and the entire floor that i build was gone and i needed to start all over again....
  5. I can't join my friends realm on bedrock

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't join my friends realm on bedrock: For some reason whenever try to play my friends realm i can't. I did everything i could do but nothing worked. I even changed both of the club option and i could join multiplayer. Nothing worked. How can i fix this?...
  6. My friends are unable to join my minecraft worlds.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My friends are unable to join my minecraft worlds.: I play on windows 10 and my friends play on pocket edition. I can join their worlds with no problems. When they try to join my world the get the message that states they are unable to join world. I ensured my multiplayer is turned on. Does anyone else have this problem, and...
  7. My friends can't join my world Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friends can't join my world Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: Hi, I'm having an issue with Xbox live for over 2 years. So basically, My friend can't join my world somehow but I can join theirs. It says "Unable to Connect" for them. We both are Windows 10 and the same version of Minecraft. But, My friends can join my world if I am...
  8. My friend cant join my minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friend cant join my minecraft world: So if im in my world and my friend joins then the whole world lags for me and his is just stuck on the loading screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-friend-cant-join-my-minecraft-world/73dae1e3-adc8-424d-8ce1-6ca31767024f
  9. I can't join additional servers in minecraft bedrock edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't join additional servers in minecraft bedrock edition.: I play on Windows 10 Whenever I try to add a additional server in Minecraft, it doesn't recognize the server as a server and whenever I try to join It says "unable to connect to world", however, I am able to join the featured servers like mineplex, the hive, ETC. Can somebody...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - (Unable to connect to world) Friend can't join me and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - (Unable to connect to world) Friend can't join me and I...: Whenever we try to connect to each other's worlds through the Xbox app it says "Unable to connect to world". We can play together on a realms server, and can join other servers, just not each other. I've changed my NAT type to open, and port forwarded all the required ports...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. people cant join my world bedrock