Windows 10: I can't join additional servers in minecraft bedrock edition.

Discus and support I can't join additional servers in minecraft bedrock edition. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I play on Windows 10 Whenever I try to add a additional server in Minecraft, it doesn't recognize the server as a server and whenever I try to join It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by W1lliam_Aft0n, Jul 7, 2020.

1. I can't join additional servers in minecraft bedrock edition.

I play on Windows 10 Whenever I try to add a additional server in Minecraft, it doesn't recognize the server as a server and whenever I try to join It says "unable to connect to world", however, I am able to join the featured servers like mineplex, the hive, ETC. Can somebody help me? I just want to play skyblock.

:)

W1lliam_Aft0n, Jul 7, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Can't Sign in to MineCraft Bedrock Edition for my Microsoft account.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the following details:

• What is the complete error message that you are receiving?
    • From where did you download the Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
    • Were you able to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition earlier on this computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type: winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit Enter.

Please reply with the detailed information on the issue to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 7, 2020
  3. Minecraft Bedrock edition

Hey there, cRz EmraldDrift

Welcome to the Microsoft Community forums.

I have just done a search on Minecraft Bedrock edition and could not find it. Are you sure it was Minecraft Bedrock edition, and not another edition of Minecraft?

I have also looked on your Xbox profile and found that you do not have Minecraft Bedrock Edition in the games you have played. You seem to have the following: Minecraft, Minecraft Xbox One Edition, and Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

Please can you check to make sure it shows under My purchases on https://account.microsoft.com

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jul 7, 2020
  4. Quique_ Win User

I can't join additional servers in minecraft bedrock edition.

Minecraft Bedrock dedicated server problems.

I downloaded minecraft bedrock server and extracted it, then i followed the tutorial in "how to install.pdf" all seems ok but when i want to join my world throught lan tab it appears, but when i join it freezes at "Locating server" Generating world.

I dont know what to do pls help. Images here. (the 2nd image(minecraft screen) isnt "freezed" at all, i see movements, but loading still unfilled)

Quique_, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

I can't join additional servers in minecraft bedrock edition.

1. I can't join additional servers in minecraft bedrock edition. - Similar Threads - can't join additional

2. Can't install Minecraft bedrock edition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install Minecraft bedrock edition?: 1 If you can't install minecraft, try to check the computer updates.2 open microsoft store > collection and click recover updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-minecraft-bedrock-edition/007bc18c-8c42-4b5a-bb33-ec67025b8a72
  3. Can't install Minecraft bedrock edition?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install Minecraft bedrock edition?: 1 If you can't install minecraft, try to check the computer updates.2 open microsoft store > collection and click recover updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-install-minecraft-bedrock-edition/007bc18c-8c42-4b5a-bb33-ec67025b8a72
  4. Can't open minecraft bedrock edition

Can't open minecraft bedrock edition: Hello, I recently installed Minecraft Bedrock editon on my PC and every time I click it it loads then stops and shuts down. I tried reseting the app and reinstalling it and even switched to administrator but nothing has worked. Please help...
  5. Minecraft Java Edition - Can't join Multiplayer Servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition - Can't join Multiplayer Servers: I have recently purchased Minecraft Java Edition, and I was creating a Minecraft server for my friends and I to play on, but it gives me a Failed to Login: The authentication servers are currently down for maintenance. I know it's because I have a Microsoft account I am just...
  6. I can't join Minecraft Servers in Windows 10 Edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't join Minecraft Servers in Windows 10 Edition.: Yesterday I tried joining "CubeCraft" and it said "Unable to connect to world" Then, I tried joining "The Hive" and it showed me that message again. After that, I closed Minecraft and opened it again and it didn't work. I don't know if I'm still having that issue because I...
  7. Can't log in to Minecraft Bedrock Edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't log in to Minecraft Bedrock Edition.: So, I recently downloaded Minecraft Bedrock Edition. However, I can't sign in to my Minecraft Account. There's a button that says 'sign in', but when I press it, it just gives me different options to buy minecraft. What should I do? I put the screenshots below.[ATTACH]...
  8. I can't join a friends world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't join a friends world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I have tried for the past few days to try and join my friends' games' and it won't allow me. Some friends can join but others can't, and it's different for each person. I am able to join a couple of them with no hassle, but I an unable to join others. People who can't join me...
  9. Can't join servers Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't join servers Minecraft Windows 10 edition: I have tried multiple times trying to get this one server to work, it won't let me get into in at all. Could someone please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-join-servers-minecraft-windows-10-edition/48538dac-f12d-4087-8795-f864e42063d7
  10. minecraft bedrock edition

minecraft bedrock edition: how do i refund minecraft bedrock Edition? but i played it already 2h. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-bedrock-edition/847dfb10-4ec4-41c0-aaf2-e1a3e3963cf6