Windows 10: I can't join my friends realm on bedrock

Discus and support I can't join my friends realm on bedrock in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For some reason whenever try to play my friends realm i can't. I did everything i could do but nothing worked. I even changed both of the club option... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TheFireKnight, Mar 19, 2021.

1. I can't join my friends realm on bedrock

For some reason whenever try to play my friends realm i can't. I did everything i could do but nothing worked. I even changed both of the club option and i could join multiplayer. Nothing worked. How can i fix this?

:)

TheFireKnight, Mar 19, 2021
  2. Glyph303 Win User

Can't see Join Realm option in minecraft Bedrock

Hi everyone, I have had Minecraft Bedrock for about 2 years now.

I never tried to use realms but someone gave me a realm code today. I'm seeing videos on how to join a realm but after i reach the friends tab in menu, I cannot see any JOIN REALM option..... It only says you are not a member of any realms yet..... I have no
    problem in joining my friends world, but really wanted to join this realm.. Pls help

P.S. Im active on discord so pls ping me at #9196

Thx in advance!!

Glyph303, Mar 19, 2021
  3. steel304 Win User
    Need help joining a realm. (Windows 10/Bedrock Edition)

I've been trying to join my friends' realm, and they gave me a code to use so I can join. I can't find the "Join Realm" tab that's next to "Add Friends" (to be honest I never saw this option). I tried joining through the Xbox console companion by joining
    my friend's game, who was in the realm but in the end it said "Unable to connect to realm".

steel304, Mar 19, 2021
  4. I can't join my friends realm on bedrock

My friends and I cannot join or edit the map to our realm

We revently just bought a realm for a friend group and when ever we try to change the map, after the exporting bar loads it says error and whenever we try to join it says error. we payed full price for this realm and the porblem has been over a week.

(BTW this is for the Windows 10 crossplay version of minecraft/BEDROCK)

jetclaridge, Mar 19, 2021
Thema:

I can't join my friends realm on bedrock

1. I can't join my friends realm on bedrock - Similar Threads - can't join friends

2. Need help joining a realm. Windows 10/Bedrock Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Need help joining a realm. Windows 10/Bedrock Edition: I've been trying to join my friends' realm, and they gave me a code to use so I can join. I can't find the "Join Realm" tab that's next to "Add Friends" to be honest I never saw this option. I tried joining through the Xbox console companion by joining my friend's game, who...
  3. My friends and I cannot join or edit the map to our realm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friends and I cannot join or edit the map to our realm: We revently just bought a realm for a friend group and when ever we try to change the map, after the exporting bar loads it says error and whenever we try to join it says error. we payed full price for this realm and the porblem has been over a week. BTW this is for the...
  4. Why can't I join minecraft realms?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I join minecraft realms?: I restarted Minecraft and It still doesn't work. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-join-minecraft-realms/3cf3d5fd-4ca1-4c84-ab49-774b38e14774
  5. I can't join a friends world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't join a friends world on Minecraft Bedrock Edition: I have tried for the past few days to try and join my friends' games' and it won't allow me. Some friends can join but others can't, and it's different for each person. I am able to join a couple of them with no hassle, but I an unable to join others. People who can't join me...
  6. Can't see Join Realm option in minecraft Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't see Join Realm option in minecraft Bedrock: Hi everyone, I have had Minecraft Bedrock for about 2 years now. I never tried to use realms but someone gave me a realm code today. I'm seeing videos on how to join a realm but after i reach the friends tab in menu, I cannot see any JOIN REALM option..... It only says you...
  7. so i can't join realms

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    so i can't join realms: so I can't join realms my dudes. that's it. can someone help me cause xbox.com sure hasnt https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-cant-join-realms/2c659065-bebf-43ff-90a2-48010f4f83ea
  8. Can't join a realm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't join a realm: I was invited to a realm and the invite doesn't show up when I play on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-join-a-realm/0553059d-e8d4-4406-ab10-9b25c528f7fa
  9. I can't join to my friend's minecraft server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't join to my friend's minecraft server: My friend made a minecraft server and at first time after 20 minutes of trying I joined to his server, but now I can't join. We tried everything (he inveted me, i tried to join...) Our other friend can easily join to his server so the problem should be with me. After I try to...
  10. MC-Windows 10 Cant join friend's realm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MC-Windows 10 Cant join friend's realm: [ATTACH] My birth date is set to December 21 1997, all my settings are set to allow, what do I need to change to fix this and be able to join their game?...