Windows 10: I cant join my friends world on my playstation 4

Discus and support I cant join my friends world on my playstation 4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey I cant seem to join my friends worlds on minecraft from either my pc or my ps4 and I was wondering if anyone could help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SimonHolroyd, Apr 8, 2020.

1. I cant join my friends world on my playstation 4

Hey I cant seem to join my friends worlds on minecraft from either my pc or my ps4 and I was wondering if anyone could help.

:)

SimonHolroyd, Apr 8, 2020

2. Unable to join minecraft world

Hello, my name is harvey. About a week a go now i started up a new world, a world to play with friends, i grinded for just over a week straight now to be met with the suprise that no one can join me. Ive been told that whether i send an invite or they join
    manually, it gets stuck on locating server and then says unable to connect. I am on playstation four minecraft bedrock edition. Please could i have some help with this issue

* Moved from Community Participation Center

HarveyStark__, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4

Its still not working for me. I can join other psn friends but my other friend on playstation cant join me

RiverSavage, Apr 8, 2020
  4. [ ]
    [ ] Win User

I cant join my friends world on my playstation 4

Minecraft ps4 not able to join ps4 Minecraft friends world

Cant join my friend on minecraft ps4 we both play on ps4 but cant join each others world

Thema:

I cant join my friends world on my playstation 4

1. I cant join my friends world on my playstation 4 - Similar Threads - cant join friends

2. it wont let me join my friends world.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    it wont let me join my friends world.: this keeps poping up p2p/sig: no_sessionempty url from discovery https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-join-my-friends-world/818906c0-ef07-4aac-8005-d229e91b4106
  3. it wont let me join my friends world.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    it wont let me join my friends world.: this keeps poping up p2p/sig: no_sessionempty url from discovery https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-wont-let-me-join-my-friends-world/818906c0-ef07-4aac-8005-d229e91b4106
  4. why cant i join my friends world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant i join my friends world: I can join all my other friends worlds, but my friend who uses the same wifi as me because we are in the same house, i cant join his world and he cant join mine. I dont know what to do because we dont know which one of us is causing the problem....
  5. why cant i join my friends world

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why cant i join my friends world: I can join all my other friends worlds, but my friend who uses the same wifi as me because we are in the same house, i cant join his world and he cant join mine. I dont know what to do because we dont know which one of us is causing the problem....
  6. why cant i join my friends world

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. I Nintendo Switch cant join my friend's PS4 minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Nintendo Switch cant join my friend's PS4 minecraft world: so basically, my friend who plays on ps4 made a minecraft world. normally if i cant join, he just restarts his ps4 and i try to join again, after a couple times of doing that, i can usually join. Just today, however, i kept trying to join, but it wasnt working, we tried for...
  8. My friends are unable to join my minecraft worlds.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My friends are unable to join my minecraft worlds.: I play on windows 10 and my friends play on pocket edition. I can join their worlds with no problems. When they try to join my world the get the message that states they are unable to join world. I ensured my multiplayer is turned on. Does anyone else have this problem, and...
  9. My friend cant join my minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friend cant join my minecraft world: So if im in my world and my friend joins then the whole world lags for me and his is just stuck on the loading screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-friend-cant-join-my-minecraft-world/73dae1e3-adc8-424d-8ce1-6ca31767024f
  10. my friends cant join my world in minecraft "unable to connect to world"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my friends cant join my world in minecraft "unable to connect to world": so this has been going on for a while now and im done my friends cant join me so i tried giving them the .mcworld file to download but then that didn't work but i can join my friends i have tried using Ethernet etc i really need help...