Windows 10: I cant join my ps4 friend on minecraft

Discus and support I cant join my ps4 friend on minecraft in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So basically, since it is now possible to crossplay with PS4 and all other Bedrock platforms, my friend on PS4 got really excited, and wanted to try it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ArvidAndersson, Feb 7, 2021.

1. I cant join my ps4 friend on minecraft

So basically, since it is now possible to crossplay with PS4 and all other Bedrock platforms, my friend on PS4 got really excited, and wanted to try it out with me I am on Windows 10 Edition. So he did what he was suppost to, created a microsoft account, linked it, added me as a friend, I accepted. All that went really well.

After he created a world that had multiplayer on, I can't see him on the "Friends" tab.

:)

ArvidAndersson, Feb 7, 2021
  2. [ ]
    [ ] Win User

Minecraft ps4 not able to join ps4 Minecraft friends world

Cant join my friend on minecraft ps4 we both play on ps4 but cant join each others world

3. Doms862 Win User
    Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4

My friend and I are both on ps4, with the same version of minecraft, and both have Microsoft accounts and everything, and we still cant join each other's worlds, I'm so frustrated

Doms862, Feb 7, 2021
  4. I cant join my ps4 friend on minecraft

Can't connect to the Minecraft world of my friend on PS4

I am having the same on ps4 trying to connect to other ps4 worlds. All my other friends can join each other with the new update but i have been unable to join. Me and my friend went to the old version and i joined right away. Must be something with the
    update? If there is a fix please let me know!

PinCart65442307, Feb 7, 2021
Thema:

I cant join my ps4 friend on minecraft

1. I cant join my ps4 friend on minecraft - Similar Threads - cant join ps4

2. cant join my friends on minecraft java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant join my friends on minecraft java: I just bought Minecraft Java and it wouldn't let my friend join me or me join her so we spent hours researching to find nothing so I bought realms to see if that would do anything but we still cant figure it out.Can someone please help? Thanks....
  3. cant join my friends on minecraft java

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant join my friends on minecraft java: I just bought Minecraft Java and it wouldn't let my friend join me or me join her so we spent hours researching to find nothing so I bought realms to see if that would do anything but we still cant figure it out.Can someone please help? Thanks....
  4. I cant play with my friends or join servers in minecraft PE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant play with my friends or join servers in minecraft PE: Hey. Whenever i try to join a friends world or a online server it says “connecting to external server” when its loading and then it says “Unable to connect to world.” Is there anyway i can fix this problem? I tried reinstalling, signing back in, and changing my wifi. and...
  5. Cant join friends on Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant join friends on Minecraft Windows 10: Earlier today, I was trying to play witb my friends but couldn’t because I’d either be unable to connect or get stuck locating server. I’ve redownloaded the game multiple times and signed out of my xbox too. We are all on the same version of Minecraft. I can join realms and...
  6. i cant join my friend on minecraft and they cant join me either

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant join my friend on minecraft and they cant join me either: i have purchased this game 3 times on 3 seperate occasions. i am trying so hard to play along with my son on his console crossplay and we cant join eachothers worlds, we are already friends....
  7. I Nintendo Switch cant join my friend's PS4 minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Nintendo Switch cant join my friend's PS4 minecraft world: so basically, my friend who plays on ps4 made a minecraft world. normally if i cant join, he just restarts his ps4 and i try to join again, after a couple times of doing that, i can usually join. Just today, however, i kept trying to join, but it wasnt working, we tried for...
  8. My friend cant join my minecraft world

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My friend cant join my minecraft world: So if im in my world and my friend joins then the whole world lags for me and his is just stuck on the loading screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-friend-cant-join-my-minecraft-world/73dae1e3-adc8-424d-8ce1-6ca31767024f
  9. I’m on PS4 and I PS4 am trying to join my friends PC world in Minecraft and I cannot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I’m on PS4 and I PS4 am trying to join my friends PC world in Minecraft and I cannot: We cannot seem to find a fix for this, yet the update has been out for a few months now. Every time he sends me an invite, I am told that I “Cannot join this specific server”. Also, after adding him as a friend, he does not show in my friends list as online, when he clearly...
  10. Cant join friend on minecraft.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant join friend on minecraft.: I have been having trouble joining my friend's world in Minecraft. We are using cross platform. I am using a nintendo switch and they are using windows 10. When I try to join their world, it says "connecting to multiplayer game" but is then followed by a message saying...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why cant i join my friends world on minecraft pc

2. Why i cant join any world in minecraft ps4