Windows 10: I can't join to my friend's minecraft server

Discus and support I can't join to my friend's minecraft server in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My friend made a minecraft server and at first time after 20 minutes of trying I joined to his server, but now I can't join. We tried everything (he... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ZsomborSurányi, Jul 30, 2019.

1. I can't join to my friend's minecraft server

My friend made a minecraft server and at first time after 20 minutes of trying I joined to his server, but now I can't join.
    We tried everything (he inveted me, i tried to join...)
    Our other friend can easily join to his server so the problem should be with me.
    After I try to join the minecraft thinks and then just say that I couldn't join.
    Please help me somebody!!!

:)

ZsomborSurányi, Jul 30, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Jul 30, 2019
  3. Cant join friend on minecraft.

I have been having trouble joining my friend's world in Minecraft. We are using cross platform. I am using a nintendo switch and they are using windows 10. When I try to join their world, it says "connecting to multiplayer game" but is then followed by
    a message saying "unable to connect to world". They can join me on my worlds but I cant join them. We are both connected to different networks. Help!

SonicFazbear, Jul 30, 2019
  4. I can't join to my friend's minecraft server

I can't connect to any external servers on Minecraft

Hey there, Wlinthic

Is this a public server your trying to join?

Is it a friend your trying to join?

I am running a Beta version of Minecraft Windows 10 edition (which is now Minecraft), and I can only see featured servers (Non of my friends play Minecraft), and I can't seem to see a list of other servers unless I use other sites and see if they are open.

If your entering the information in, such as server IP. Then you will need to ensure that the server address and information has been entered correctly. Otherwise it will not connect.

Can you post a screen shot of your start screen in Minecraft, please?

Regards,

Nathan R - IA, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

I can't join to my friend's minecraft server

1. I can't join to my friend's minecraft server - Similar Threads - can't join friend's

2. Minecraft Windows 10: Friends cant join the world's I create anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10: Friends cant join the world's I create anymore: This happened pretty recently, within the last two weeksish. Friends can no longer join the world's I make, and I can't join some of theirs. I can join person 1s server, person 3 and 4 can join person 1 and each others, but I cant join person 3 or 4, and no one seems to able...
  3. Minecraft can't connect to Server's

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft can't connect to Server's: Minecraft "Windows 10" editions is "Gaming on Windows 10" (Moderator) ! Even with all ports of game in forwarding (https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/network-ports-used-xbox-live) configured in the Router I can't connect to Servers of Minecraft (servers...
  4. Cant join friend on minecraft.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant join friend on minecraft.: I have been having trouble joining my friend's world in Minecraft. We are using cross platform. I am using a nintendo switch and they are using windows 10. When I try to join their world, it says "connecting to multiplayer game" but is then followed by a message saying...
  5. I can't connect to any external servers on Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect to any external servers on Minecraft: The game itself runs fine and I have no problems playing any of the recommended servers attached to the game but whenever I try to find a new server to try it won't connect....
  6. my friends cant join my world in minecraft "unable to connect to world"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my friends cant join my world in minecraft "unable to connect to world": so this has been going on for a while now and im done my friends cant join me so i tried giving them the .mcworld file to download but then that didn't work but i can join my friends i have tried using Ethernet etc i really need help...
  7. Why can't my friend join my Astroneer world but I can join him!!! This is weird HELP PLEASE!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't my friend join my Astroneer world but I can join him!!! This is weird HELP PLEASE!!!: Me and my friend have been playing Astroneer on the Xbox version and have built up a pretty neat world but the state of the Xbox version right now is just so bad and laggy it's unplayable. We recently began the switch to the PC version and through Windows to keep that world...
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashing when joining servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition crashing when joining servers: So I just upgraded from Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Education. When I try to install Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, it installed fine. Then I created a world and it ran fine too. But whenever I try to join a server, the screen would just go black for a moment then it'll...
  9. Minecraft joining servers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft joining servers: recently, i've been having a problem with my minecraft account. when I log in and try to join a server, it says "Failed to authentic your connection!". I cant fix it in anyway and I think what caused it was because yesterday, I changed my username from Chisnaln to...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - (Unable to connect to world) Friend can't join me and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition - (Unable to connect to world) Friend can't join me and I...: Whenever we try to connect to each other's worlds through the Xbox app it says "Unable to connect to world". We can play together on a realms server, and can join other servers, just not each other. I've changed my NAT type to open, and port forwarded all the required ports...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to connect to friends world minecraft

2. i cant seem to join my friend server in minecraft cross compatibility

3. why cant i connect to my friends on minecraft

4. minecraft my friend cant join my server,
  5. minecraft server cant join,
  6. cant join minecraft server on eero,
  7. cant join friends in minecraft