Windows 10: I cant launch any windows apps on my pc

Discus and support I cant launch any windows apps on my pc in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; so awhile ago i got a new PC for my birthday and all was going fine but recently it says i need to activate windows and i need to buy a product key or... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DMan138, Jun 30, 2020.

1. DMan138 Win User

I cant launch any windows apps on my pc

so awhile ago i got a new PC for my birthday and all was going fine but recently it says i need to activate windows and i need to buy a product key or something, also no windows apps will open, not photos, the windows store, sticky notes, Xbox companion just to name a few. i dont know if it has anything to do with the activate windows thing if it does i would like to know, thanks in advance!

:)

DMan138, Jun 30, 2020
  2. EdNorman Win User

Cant launch ANY windows 10 apps on my PC.

I have also had this problem since upgrading to Windows 10 from 8.1.

In earlier versions (Pre. 1511) I was able to repair the apps, store, start menu etc. issues, but since V.1511 the re-registering of the apps only made the situation worse.

• Repairs both keeping my files & removing them, resulted in the store and apps crashing immediately upon launch.
    • I have created a Local Account, removed Microsoft Account, restarted and issue persisted. Microsoft Account re-added, restarted;
      no change.
    • sfc /scannow resulted in the following:

I cant launch any windows apps on my pc 5bbff384-fa63-41e2-b12c-d534173e5607.png

However issues remained.

• Running the Windows App troubleshooter reported the following issues:

I cant launch any windows apps on my pc 127eea29-effc-440b-ad1d-b162b8f8b0e3.png
    The repairs were successful, however issues remain.

• Updated Windows 10 to 10586.36; issues remain.
    Please do not suggest running yet another repair, two in one week is enough, I would like a fix. This issue has plagued many users since the Technical Preview and it still remains today.

If you re-advise running the following in Powershell (Admin):

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

Can you guarantee that this will not corrupt the apps further?

EdNorman, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Cant launch ANY windows 10 apps on my PC.

Since September i have been utterly and entirely able to launch any windows Apps (( xbox/games/mail/etc)) I've tried a few fixes, then just gave up and figured microsoft would fix their mistake.

Its December 20th now, and I still cant launch ANY apps.

I've tried a few fixes, that had absolutely No effect. I run on an ASUS laptop with the most recent build. what are some fixes?

ZachRavenborn, Jun 30, 2020
  4. I cant launch any windows apps on my pc

Windows 10 Store - cant install any apps - error 0x80070005

Hi,

To answer your questions:

Step 1 - I don't have any 3rd party anti virus

Step 2 - Completed with no errors:

"

C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc /scannow

Beginning system scan. This process will take some time.
    Beginning verification phase of system scan.

Verification 100% complete.
    Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations.
    "

Step 3:

• My PC is up to date, checked in control panel
    • It isn't blocked my windows firewall
    • There is no sys admin, I am administrator of my computer
    • I cant find any was of syncing app licenses, this doesn't seem to apply to windows 10
    • I cant re-install apps as I cant install apps
    • I don't know which app publisher to contact as no apps install.

Any other advice?

Martin

Martin O'Hanlon, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

I cant launch any windows apps on my pc

1. I cant launch any windows apps on my pc - Similar Threads - cant launch apps

2. I cant upload files to any webpage with my pc, windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cant upload files to any webpage with my pc, windows 10: Hi, I would really appreciate if someone can help me: I detenct an issue with my pc since some weeks ago and its getting annoing: I dont know why but I have try to upload files such as pdfs, images and videos to different websites Google Drive, We Transfer, Gmail, my own...
  3. i cant reset my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i cant reset my pc: i have windows 10 and i would like to completely reset it but when i start to do so the and i get to the point where the pc resets and starts restarting it gets to about 3% and says that its unable to reset and that nothing was changed....
  4. why cant i launch settings app

in Windows 10 Customization
    why cant i launch settings app: why cant i launch settings app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-launch-settings-app/0b5d78f0-d14f-4bc4-8933-437e34bfa8ea
  5. i cant use my pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    i cant use my pc: i reinstalled windows 10 because got microsoft error and windows update error but after doing that isb devices stops working if i statr the pc my mouse and keyboard goes on for a second and then turns of when the windows 10 loading logo starts how do i fix this?...
  6. i cant install any software in my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i cant install any software in my pc: i cant install any software in my pc i tried few stuff but none of them worked out and its shows a error message when i try to install something and the message is "no such interface supported" and i cant install anything and also like 2 days ago i deleted some files named...
  7. Cant launch any of the apps i have dowloaded from the Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cant launch any of the apps i have dowloaded from the Microsoft store: So i cant launch any of the apps.. When i try do launch any of the apps they just white and then it closes. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-launch-any-of-the-apps-i-have-dowloaded-from/75c78371-de9c-4250-bf74-47e39cf729d7"
  8. Cant open any apps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cant open any apps: Hi all, I just got a new computer and its got Microsoft edge installed as the default internet. Which is fine, I just cant seem to open any of my other programs because it will only let me use ones in its stall. So all my work apps don't work, I cant get chrome to download...
  9. I can’t open any apps on my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can’t open any apps on my pc: Around after thanks giving I dont know the date of the issue but one day i went to get on my pc and i went to open microsoft edge and it opened but never loaded fully i only got the white screen witht the e in the middle. Then I tried chrome and nothing happend at all, I got...
  10. i cant sign in to my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    i cant sign in to my pc: I cant sign in using my password on my pc - I then change my password using the forgotten password prompt. I then go through and change my password. The new password works on my laptop downstairs but not on the pc I have just changed it on ??? I use my Microsoft account to...