Windows 10: I can't launch Minecraft!

Discus and support I can't launch Minecraft! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi guys! I want to play Minecraft but I can't, I don't know why and I try to fix it myself but it still won't play the game.Whenever I try to launch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Wattle86, Dec 2, 2021.

1. Wattle86 Win User

I can't launch Minecraft!

Hi guys! I want to play Minecraft but I can't, I don't know why and I try to fix it myself but it still won't play the game.Whenever I try to launch the game a prompt appears stating: C:\ProgramFiles\WindowsApps\Microsoft.4297127D64EC6_1.0.104.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\Minecraft.exeThe request is not supported.Do you guys have any idea of how to fix this and just make it launch the game. Because reinstalling it doesn't work the only thing i've changed once was a permission in the security tab but I can't seem to revert the permission because almost every option is greyed out.Thanks in advance! Sten

:)

Wattle86, Dec 2, 2021
  2. Barman58 Win User

Homegroup For Minecraft Servers Or What?

It looks as if the existing minecraft server will use the new system without modification - It needs to be able to access the computers on the network in a two way link, which is the standard for Workgroup and Homegroup

There is a complete step by step available, if you have any issues ...

Tutorials/Setting up a server – Official Minecraft Wiki

It's not something I have any direct experience with but a quick read suggests to me that you will not need to do Much if any reconfiguration of the existing server

Barman58, Dec 2, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1

Source: Minecraft: Education Edition will launch November 1 | Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Dec 2, 2021
  4. bixby___ Win User

minecraft launcher won`t launch

when i launch minecraft launcer it comes up that it`s updating java runtime environment, and then it just says "Unable to update Minecraft Runtime Environment".

bixby___, Dec 2, 2021
Thema:

1. I can't launch Minecraft! - Similar Threads - can't launch Minecraft

2. Why can't I launch Minecraft?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why can't I launch Minecraft?: You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and apps from the Store.When going to devices I have 2/10,I tried resetting the windows store cache as suggested in another post.I tried getting rid of the installer, restarting, and redownloading,I...
  3. Why can't I launch Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I launch Minecraft?: You’re at the limit for the number of devices that can be used with games and apps from the Store.When going to devices I have 2/10,I tried resetting the windows store cache as suggested in another post.I tried getting rid of the installer, restarting, and redownloading,I...
  4. Why can't I launch Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't launch/sign-in to Minecraft launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't launch/sign-in to Minecraft launcher: I am using Windows 10 Home with latest updates installed.I've been trying for a few hours... to fix a login error when trying to login to Minecraft using the Minecraft launcher app. When I press the "microsoft login" button I get the not-helpful message "Something went wrong...
  6. Can't launch/sign-in to Minecraft launcher

Can't launch/sign-in to Minecraft launcher: I am using Windows 10 Home with latest updates installed.I've been trying for a few hours... to fix a login error when trying to login to Minecraft using the Minecraft launcher app. When I press the "microsoft login" button I get the not-helpful message "Something went wrong...
  7. I can't launch Minecraft!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't launch Minecraft!: Hi guys! I want to play Minecraft but I can't, I don't know why and I try to fix it myself but it still won't play the game.Whenever I try to launch the game a prompt appears stating:...
  8. I can't launch Minecraft!

I can't launch Minecraft!: Hi guys! I want to play Minecraft but I can't, I don't know why and I try to fix it myself but it still won't play the game.Whenever I try to launch the game a prompt appears stating:...
  9. Launching Minecraft

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Launching Minecraft: I was able to launch minecraft before updating the system, but after having updated system I couldn't. Please Help Crash report: ---- Minecraft Crash Report ---- // You should try our sister game, Minceraft! Time: 11/24/20 6:17 PM Description: Initializing game...
  10. Can't Launch Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Launch Minecraft: Just bought and installed Minecraft for windows 10. Everytime i launch it it closes after 5 seconds and nothing else happens. My windows is updated and i bought the right minecraft version, what should i do?...