Windows 10: I can't launch Sandisk cruzer u3 system in windows 10

Discus and support I can't launch Sandisk cruzer u3 system in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I can't launch SanDisk Cruzer 8GB & 16GB pendrive U3 system in Windows 10 and it come out message as above. Please help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StephenChiew, Jul 19, 2020.

1. I can't launch Sandisk cruzer u3 system in windows 10

I can't launch Sandisk cruzer u3 system in windows 10 8f9b26e2-d507-494e-b120-4502661ac218?upload=true.png

I can't launch SanDisk Cruzer 8GB & 16GB pendrive U3 system in Windows 10 and it come out message as above. Please help.

:)

StephenChiew, Jul 19, 2020
  2. Ztruker Win User

sandisk cruzer 32G

I have 3 SanDisk Cruzers, all 16GB and they work fine with 10. They show up as

SanDisk Cruzer USB Device under Disk Drives in Device Manager.

Ztruker, Jul 19, 2020
  3. Stitch194 Win User
    SanDisk 64GB Cruzer Glider Flash Drive

Did you follow the first link posted by @Barman58 "Cruzer Flash Drive not detected by Windows" One suggestion is to check Device Manager for device exclamation mark, if so refresh / uninstall the driver. I have a 128 GB Sandisk Cruzer, I'm not impressed by it's performance.

Stitch194, Jul 19, 2020
  4. Polarman Win User

I can't launch Sandisk cruzer u3 system in windows 10

Sandisk Cruzer Extreme Contour, My Review

When i came home from work today, i was pleasently suprised to have received my "Newegg" Package.

Inside this very light weight box was my new USB flash drive that i ordered last thursday.

I decided to share this small review regarding this product. So here it is:

The 16 GB Sandisk Extreme Cruzer Contour.

I can't launch Sandisk cruzer u3 system in windows 10 Boxshot.jpg

FEATURES

Stylish Black Glossy Finish
    AES hardware encryption
    Ideal for Video
    Unique slider USB connector. No more lost caps
    Lifetime Limited Warranty
    High Performance: 25 MB/sec read, 18 MB/sec write speeds
    Hi-speed USB 2.0 for fast data transfer
    Enhanced for Windows® ReadyBoost™. Improves system performance on Windows Vista™
    U3 Smart enabled. Carry and launch your personal applications and settings on any PC
    Distinctive Blue LED
    USB Mass Storage Class Device
    Compatible with Windows® 2000, XP, Vista and Mac OS X v10.1.2+
    Certified Windows® 2000, XP, Vista and Mac OS X

BOX CONTENTS

I can't launch Sandisk cruzer u3 system in windows 10 Content.jpg

Box includes Flash Drive, protective sleeve, manuals and warranty thing.

U3 Software... What is that?

U3 is a company producing a proprietary method of auto-launching applications from specially formatted USB flash drives. Flash drives adhering to the U3 specification are termed "U3 smart drives". U3 smart drives come preinstalled with the U3 Launchpad, which looks similar to the Windows OS start menu and controls program installation. The method works with recent Microsoft Windows systems only. Applications which comply with U3 specifications are allowed to write files or registry information to the host computer, but they must remove this information when the flash drive is ejected. Customizations and settings are instead stored with the application on the flash drive.

If you really don't need this software, there's a nifty removal tool on sandisk's website to get rid of it.

TESTING

Since i don't have a plethora of flash drives laying around, i'll have to compare it to the only thing i have on hand wich is my good old 4Gb Sandisk Cruzer Titanium. Here's a pic of the too. Notice how big the Contour is compared to the Titanium.

I can't launch Sandisk cruzer u3 system in windows 10 Cruzer979.jpg

I'm going to use HDtach 3.0.4 for speed testing comparison with some file writing tests. I'm not going to do a washer/dryer test nor will i run over them with my car. Are you crazy!!!

Benchmark............Cruzer Titanium.......Cruzer Contour

Burst Speed..........18.6MB/s................26.1MB/s

Average Read........17.2MB/s................24.3MB/s

Random Access......1.0ms....................1.6ms

CPU Utilization........9%.......................13%

Write Test 1*.........2:34 Min:Sec..........2:36 Min:Sec

Write Test 2**.......2:05 Min:Sec..........1:10 Min:Sec

*Writing 1668 Picture files for a total of 443 MB.

**Writing a single large file of 916MB

PERSONNAL NOTES AND CONCLUSION

Wow. This this is very classy. When you plug it in, the "Cruzer" lettering lights up blue and flashes during operation. The "Reveal & Conceal" connector sliding thingy is so amazingly wicked. No caps to loose! It comes with a handy padded leather carrying sleeve. I love it!

It is does feel faster than my older drive for it's size. 16GB will hold plenty of stuff. the only negative thing that i can say about it wich is stupid, is that the glossy finish will leave fingerprints. I paid 80$ (Can) at Newegg it.

This thing *Rockout :rockout:

Polarman, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

I can't launch Sandisk cruzer u3 system in windows 10

1. I can't launch Sandisk cruzer u3 system in windows 10 - Similar Threads - can't launch Sandisk

2. U3 Launchpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    U3 Launchpad: i downloaded a bunch of music and videos onto a Cruzer Micro 1.0GB usb back in 2009. i tried to download on to my windows pc. it didnt work. how do i get my ciles downloaded on to my pc? ur help would be greatly appreciated. THANX HOSS...
  3. Sandisk usb cruzer corrupted?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sandisk usb cruzer corrupted?: Hi all, I fear that my USB stick is corrupted. I had been using my usb stick between work and home and my work network is notoriously laggy. I THINK that the network or my pc, may have corrupted my USB. I've plugged and unplugged the usb, but it's not recognized by the laptop...
  4. Windows 10, Lenovo Ideapad 330S, SanDisk USB Cruzer 64GB Drive appears and disappears from...

Windows 10, Lenovo Ideapad 330S, SanDisk USB Cruzer 64GB Drive appears and disappears from...: About four days ago October 21, 2020, I plugged a SanDisk USB Cruzer 64GB Drive into Port 3. A few moments after the UBS drive was plugged in, an error message appeared in the lower right-hand corner of my screen: USB device malfunctioned and is not recognized. In the...
  5. sandisk micro cruzer 2 Gb flash drive, not detected at all windows 10 PC

sandisk micro cruzer 2 Gb flash drive, not detected at all windows 10 PC: Hi My sandisk micro cruzer 2 Gb flash drive, is not detected at all windows 10 PC. The device manager states an error. ...... The driver is up to date, and my other sandisk micro cruzer 2 Gb flash drive works fine. I tried it on another laptop, Windows 10 and still no...
  6. regarding sandisk cruzer blade pendrive

regarding sandisk cruzer blade pendrive: my new sandisk pendrive worked well a few times but then stopped working suddenly. when i insert my pendrive now it recognises that there's a device plugged in by making a sound and also shows up on my computer as USB drive(H) but that icon appears faintly. when i click on...
  7. Is Windows 10 compatible with SanDisk Cruzer Force 32GB flash drive?

Is Windows 10 compatible with SanDisk Cruzer Force 32GB flash drive?: Is Windows 10 compatible with SanDisk Cruzer Force 32GB flash drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-windows-10-compatible-with-sandisk-cruzer-force/a7b56a55-3aae-4450-ac5e-da01f3e6cc37
  8. SanDisk 64GB Cruzer Glider Flash Drive

SanDisk 64GB Cruzer Glider Flash Drive: I am unable to get Windows 10 to detect it. When I put it into any USB Port, I get a messaged saying that Windows can't recognize it. When I go into Device drivers, I see "(Unknown USB Device (Port Reset Failed) I've tried everything I can think of. I even thought that it...
  9. sandisk cruzer 32G

sandisk cruzer 32G: My testing of Windows 10 shows that the Sandisk Cruzer has no driver in Windows 10 for it. I have no idea how to send feedback to Microsoft so this can be added. 2521
  10. Is my SanDisk Cruzer destroyed?

Is my SanDisk Cruzer destroyed?: I plugged in my USB drive and I get notification USB device not recognized. In This PC it shows but it looks like this: [img] When I right click to try and format it, nothing happens. I also tried renaming the drive letter, nothing. I tried many USB fix tools, such as,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. u3 cruzer update