Windows 10: I cant launch some Windows 10 games

Discus and support I cant launch some Windows 10 games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; When i click on a game to launch it doesnt do anything i have tried launching it from different apps and still nothing, its just blank and doesnt give... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by The GTA Guy 69, Nov 13, 2020.

1. I cant launch some Windows 10 games

When i click on a game to launch it doesnt do anything i have tried launching it from different apps and still nothing, its just blank and doesnt give me an error messege or anything.. im very confused here. i also have the game pass and some games launch and others dont all my updates are up to date also

:)

The GTA Guy 69, Nov 13, 2020

2. Launching games

Hi Wesley,

Windows 10 is gamer-friendly by design. If an issue like being unable to launch a game happens, it can be caused by outdated display driver or other factors that cause conflict when launching the app. For us to better assist you, we'd like to ask for additional
    information. Please answer the following:

• What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you getting an error message when launching the game?
    • Have you made any changes to the settings or installed updates prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • What specific games are you having issues with?

We will wait for your response.

Jennifer Cha, Nov 13, 2020
  3. Steam games won't launch on Windows 10?

Hi Oaasfari,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Which are all the Steam games you are unable to launch?
    • Do you get any error message/code when you try to launch the game?
    If the Steam games are not working in Windows 10 then, I would suggest you to contact the Games manufacturer for further assistance and check if the Game is compatible with Windows 10.

Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Windows 10 help & how-to

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/support

Reply with necessary information and we will be happy to help you further.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Nov 13, 2020
  4. I cant launch some Windows 10 games

Game not launching on Windows 10

Hi InvincibleHawk8,

There's a lot of possible reasons why you're unable to launch your game on Windows 10. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 13, 2020
Thema:

I cant launch some Windows 10 games

1. I cant launch some Windows 10 games - Similar Threads - cant launch games

2. I cant launch any games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant launch any games: When ever I try to launch a game I get this error message C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Innersloth.AmongUs_2023.7.122.0_x64__fw5x688tam7rm\GameLaunchHelper.exeFile System Error -2015294512. It happens for every game I download I cant get a single game to play....
  3. I cant launch any games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant launch any games: When ever I try to launch a game I get this error message C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Innersloth.AmongUs_2023.7.122.0_x64__fw5x688tam7rm\GameLaunchHelper.exeFile System Error -2015294512. It happens for every game I download I cant get a single game to play....
  4. Some of my apps and games are not launching

Some of my apps and games are not launching: So recently i downloaded Spider-man miles morals and everything were working well until that time then my pc asked me to update my graphic driver and i did through GeForce Experience, then i relaunched it and it worked but my other games and some of my apps stopped launching...
  5. some games dont launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some games dont launch: hi so some of my games dont launch on windows 11 for me like call of duty bo3 and sometimes through xbox app games get deleted by it self if anyone could help i would be pleased...
  6. some games dont launch

some games dont launch: hi so some of my games dont launch on windows 11 for me like call of duty bo3 and sometimes through xbox app games get deleted by it self if anyone could help i would be pleased...
  7. Why are some games launching and other games are NOT launching? - Windows 10 Pro Version...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why are some games launching and other games are NOT launching? - Windows 10 Pro Version...: I have been enjoying the AMD Radeon Driver 21.6.2 because of support for Vulkan Ray Tracing in Doom Eternal. All was going well Friday night on July 9, 2021 while playing Doom Eternal. Then got off Doom to hangout with some friends on Discord. Then after the Discord hangout,...
  8. some of my games won't launch

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    some of my games won't launch: A week ago I tried launching cod MW on my pc and it just won't start, no error, nothing just goes from "LAUNCHING" to "PLAY", today I've experienced the same issue with CSGO. Both games worked fine before, tried verifying files and tried disabling Windows 10 antivirus....
  9. i cant launch some windows 10 games

i cant launch some windows 10 games: it wont even attempt to load them up it just does nothing, what do i do? all my w10 updates are to date. and some games work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-launch-some-windows-10-games/f394b4ae-6624-4d72-a25d-e24be7c76bd7
  10. Some steam games will not launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some steam games will not launch: When I launch some games, they do not open with video; the audio plays but the video is just flashing static that looks like my screen is going to crash. This doesn't happen with every game, just some of them. I don't think it's to do with graphics settings because it can run...