Windows 10: I can't launch Windows because I made a mistake

Discus and support I can't launch Windows because I made a mistake in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I wanted to run Windows repair and don't have a USB or disk so I made a partition on my hard drive and made it bootable with the windows iso image... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Immadummy, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Immadummy Win User

I can't launch Windows because I made a mistake

I wanted to run Windows repair and don't have a USB or disk so I made a partition on my hard drive and made it bootable with the windows iso image files in it. The setup said I can't repair because I don't have the image on my computer, even though I do (although not on the bootable partition so that was probably my mistake) but now I can't launch my already installed Windows because it keeps launching the windows setup on the same hard drive instead. I've tried every boot option and it always goes into windows setup and it doesn't let me do anything without launching my old Windows first, which I can't so I'm locked out. Do I have no option but to reinstall and lose all my data now?

:)

Immadummy, Jun 8, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 8, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't launch Windows because I made a mistake :cool:

jmcslob, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

1. I can't launch Windows because I made a mistake - Similar Threads - can't launch made

2. i made a big mistake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i made a big mistake: So, i installed windows 8 and thanks to windows 8 I am now stuck on the ethernet thing, and I don't think that windows 8 supports wireless when I click on connection it keeps on saying that no internet detected even though i have a Wi-Fi router in my mom's room Microsoft,...
  3. i made a big mistake

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i made a big mistake: So, i installed windows 8 and thanks to windows 8 I am now stuck on the ethernet thing, and I don't think that windows 8 supports wireless when I click on connection it keeps on saying that no internet detected even though i have a Wi-Fi router in my mom's room Microsoft,...
  4. Made a mistake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Made a mistake: Dear Microsoft Support, I accidentally purchased an item in my app;" It is for Adobe that I was charged $ 107.99 today. I have not used it at all today. I am hoping to be able to ask for a refund. I did not know I had done so until I saw it pending at my Bank. When I saw it I...
  5. I made a real mistake

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I made a real mistake: My computer is a, Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10 I made a real mistake I decided to try windows 11 I wanted to do a dual boot but when I got done. I realized I screwed up and I went to windows 11 I don't really like it. With Windows 10 when you right click: copy paste new...
  6. I made a real mistake

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I made a real mistake: My computer is a, Dell laptop. Running, Windows 10 I made a real mistake I decided to try windows 11 I wanted to do a dual boot but when I got done. I realized I screwed up and I went to windows 11 I don't really like it. With Windows 10 when you right click: copy paste new...
  7. I made a real mistake

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I have made a grave mistake...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have made a grave mistake...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/palindromicpseudonym [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j3g8qq/i_have_made_a_grave_mistake/
  9. uh oh i made a mistake

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    uh oh i made a mistake: so i kinda have a problem with being a nolife cookie clicker player and recently ive been using a macro to autoclick and farm cookies while i was asleep, usually at around 88-50 CPS, but only today do i wake up to hear and see my mouse being laggy and a very constant beeping...
  10. I made a big mistake...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I made a big mistake...: A call from Wavene Infotech showed me 1,159 errors/attempted hacks and other "serious" breaches on my laptop / Window's 10. Sounding like a scam I hung up....he kept calling back. I eventually allowed him to show me a log illustrating all the incursions. Long story short I...