Windows 10: I can't leave my family account.

Discus and support I can't leave my family account. in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I want to play Minecraft Multiplayer but I can't because I'm in a family group. And when I try to leave the family group, multiple videos tell me to... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Jolien_778, Apr 16, 2023.

1. I can't leave my family account.

I want to play Minecraft Multiplayer but I can't because I'm in a family group. And when I try to leave the family group, multiple videos tell me to click the 3 dots on my profile but there are no 3 dots so I can't leave the family group.

:)

Jolien_778, Apr 16, 2023
  2. EdTittel Win User

Last member (Adult) unable to leave Family group

Why not set up an admin account with documented password, add it to the family group? Then you can take your account out, and still have (or leave) an admin/family group access account available. Just a thought/suggestion...
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Apr 16, 2023
  3. Kari Win User
    Last member (Adult) unable to leave Family group

Not a bad idea, I had not thought of that!

4. I can't leave my family account.

How to delete an adult account in the Family Settings.

Hi,

To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• As an adult in the family account, sign in with your Microsoft account.
    • Under Your family, click
      Remove
    • Click the child account you want to remove, and click Remove.
    • You will get an email confirmation once the child has been removed from the family.
    Note: If you removed a Child account, it will be tagged as an "Orphaned account" and you will need to attach another "Parent account".

Regards.

Melowin Mar, Apr 16, 2023
Thema:

I can't leave my family account.

1. I can't leave my family account. - Similar Threads - can't leave family

2. How to leave the family I am in - Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to leave the family I am in - Microsoft Account: I just reset my PC and decided to use the same outlook account I've had for years on my Xbox.I cannot access my virus and threat protection settings, because the IT administrator has limited access. When I view the accounts on Microsoft Family Safety, it is showing my account...
  3. I cannot leave my family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot leave my family: When clicking on the settings in family i have this error :Désolé, un problème s'est produit.Nous ne savons pas ce qui s'est passé. Essayez d'actualiser la page ou réessayez un peu plus ****.TraceId: 2slTRmqSLUWZJGCa.24.442So I cannot play Sea Of Thieves...
  4. I cannot leave my family

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot leave my family: When clicking on the settings in family i have this error :Désolé, un problème s'est produit.Nous ne savons pas ce qui s'est passé. Essayez d'actualiser la page ou réessayez un peu plus ****.TraceId: 2slTRmqSLUWZJGCa.24.442So I cannot play Sea Of Thieves...
  5. I can't leave my family account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't leave my family account.: I want to play Minecraft Multiplayer but I can't because I'm in a family group. And when I try to leave the family group, multiple videos tell me to click the 3 dots on my profile but there are no 3 dots so I can't leave the family group....
  6. I can't leave my family account.

I can't leave my family account.: I want to play Minecraft Multiplayer but I can't because I'm in a family group. And when I try to leave the family group, multiple videos tell me to click the 3 dots on my profile but there are no 3 dots so I can't leave the family group....
  7. Can't leave Microsoft family

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't leave Microsoft family: So I am under 18, Microsoft isn't allowing me to change my age, leave my familyeven though there is no one else other than me and I'm the organizer, or join another family bcs I'm already in one, how do i leave my family or inv someone else into the family....
  8. Can't leave Microsoft family

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't leave Microsoft family: So I am under 18, Microsoft isn't allowing me to change my age, leave my familyeven though there is no one else other than me and I'm the organizer, or join another family bcs I'm already in one, how do i leave my family or inv someone else into the family....
  9. Can't leave Microsoft family

10. leaving a family account as a chil

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    leaving a family account as a chil: is there any possible way I could leave the family as a child because I have no way to get onto the adult account to get myself to leave https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/leaving-a-family-account-as-a-chil/ec7576c1-530b-4de3-abe3-e7b4f4982118"