Windows 10: I can't leave this site

Discus and support I can't leave this site in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; For Christmas I got this latop and the Microsoft Office Personal 1-year subscription. But I went on my laptop yesterday and it was on this Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SaorlaSharkey, Jan 1, 2019.

1. I can't leave this site

For Christmas I got this latop and the Microsoft Office Personal 1-year subscription. But I went on my laptop yesterday and it was on this Microsoft app(the one I'm in right now) and I can't leave this app but I think it wants me to buy a new 1-year subscription but I have only but it a few days ago. What will I do??

:)

SaorlaSharkey, Jan 1, 2019
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't leave this site :cool:

jmcslob, Jan 1, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Jan 1, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

I can't leave this site

a pop up asking if I want to stay on the page or leave it appears. How do I get rid of it?

Hi,

If your using Internet Explorer then I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open internet Explorer.

• Press Alt + T + O + T.

• Uncheck the option “Warn me when closing multiple tabs”.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

I can't leave this site

1. I can't leave this site - Similar Threads - can't leave site

2. why can't i leave

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why can't i leave: why can i not leave? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-leave/0ea3ba34-0fa6-4d6a-9ba2-e6cc8522fcf7
  3. why can't i leave

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why can't i leave: why can i not leave? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-leave/0ea3ba34-0fa6-4d6a-9ba2-e6cc8522fcf7
  4. I can't leave my family account.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I can't leave my family account.: I want to play Minecraft Multiplayer but I can't because I'm in a family group. And when I try to leave the family group, multiple videos tell me to click the 3 dots on my profile but there are no 3 dots so I can't leave the family group....
  5. I can't leave my family account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't leave my family account.: I want to play Minecraft Multiplayer but I can't because I'm in a family group. And when I try to leave the family group, multiple videos tell me to click the 3 dots on my profile but there are no 3 dots so I can't leave the family group....
  6. I can't leave my family account.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Can't reach to this site

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't reach to this site: Hİ, I could not get an answer from the Google community. Would you help me to understand that why I can't reach the UK version anymore? I tried resetting my browser and also tried on another browser....
  8. This site can't be reached

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    This site can't be reached: Why is Win 10 Eating My Internet Traffic?? Multiple browsers Edge, Firefox, Chrome have tried and all fail to connect to a specific site I'm on a Home network behind a Verizon FIOS Quantum router. The router has an ICMP echo ping applet that shows that the site is alive and...
  9. Can't reach a site

in Browsers and Email
    Can't reach a site: Whole week can't reach site Vip mobile | Privatni from any browser from "normal" latest 1903 with any browser. What could it be ? From Fast insider no problem. Any ideas ? 139846
  10. Can't get into a site

in Browsers and Email
    Can't get into a site: I'm running Windows 7 and I went to the "Meetup" site but when I click on any of the hundred sites it brings it up for less than a second and then the entire page is blank. Do I need Windows 10? 114862