Windows 10: I can't link my phone and laptop again

Discus and support I can't link my phone and laptop again in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I uploaded pics to my laptop once but it can't refresh images of more pics I took on my phone, I tried getting a PIN but can't get it at the same time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DwSnoopy, Jun 6, 2022.

1. DwSnoopy Win User

I can't link my phone and laptop again

I uploaded pics to my laptop once but it can't refresh images of more pics I took on my phone, I tried getting a PIN but can't get it at the same time it asks for it, the PIN comes I can't get it to ask again. It's catch 22, it has my phone but asks me to add another device and tries to add an old free government phone I haven't had active since January, it says my Galaxy S8 is paired and linked but can't refresh my recent pics I've added, it tries to refresh but fails, says not connected, but I have both bluetooth and internet turned on so there's no reason it shouldn't be able to upload my i

:)

DwSnoopy, Jun 6, 2022
  2. meebers Win User

Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Mobile

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Jun 6, 2022
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 6, 2022
  4. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Jun 6, 2022
Thema:

1. I can't link my phone and laptop again - Similar Threads - can't link phone

2. I can't link my phone to my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't link my phone to my account: Good day! I have a problem of the following nature: I need to link my Microsoft Lumia 650 phone via IMEI to my Microsoft account. However, my IMEI is not recognized. I bought the phone in 2016. I would appreciate your help!...
  3. I can't link my phone to my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't link my phone to my account: Good day! I have a problem of the following nature: I need to link my Microsoft Lumia 650 phone via IMEI to my Microsoft account. However, my IMEI is not recognized. I bought the phone in 2016. I would appreciate your help!...
  4. I can't connect to Phone Link/Link to Windows

I can't connect to Phone Link/Link to Windows: Hello.Connection with computer worked in the past and today I can't connect my phone. It says to make sure Phone Link on Windows is running. It is! And it doesn't connect!...
  5. I can't connect to Phone Link/Link to Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't connect to Phone Link/Link to Windows: Hello.Connection with computer worked in the past and today I can't connect my phone. It says to make sure Phone Link on Windows is running. It is! And it doesn't connect!...
  6. I cannot reconnect my Android Phone to my Laptop With Phone Link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot reconnect my Android Phone to my Laptop With Phone Link: Hello,I haven't been using Phone Link in a while. However, today I couldn't submit a photo from phone to laptop because every time to reconnect the two with the app. I look into the phone app and see that the computer is disconnected. I did also look at my battery on my phone...
  7. I cannot reconnect my Android Phone to my Laptop With Phone Link

I cannot reconnect my Android Phone to my Laptop With Phone Link: Hello,I haven't been using Phone Link in a while. However, today I couldn't submit a photo from phone to laptop because every time to reconnect the two with the app. I look into the phone app and see that the computer is disconnected. I did also look at my battery on my phone...
  8. Phone Link not showing Contact Names....again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link not showing Contact Names....again: Displays mix of number and contact names. Used to display Names only. It's free, so I guess I get what I pay for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-not-showing-contact-namesagain/2bb27380-499e-4965-b66e-5eb7ed750be3
  9. Phone Link not showing Contact Names....again

Phone Link not showing Contact Names....again: Displays mix of number and contact names. Used to display Names only. It's free, so I guess I get what I pay for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phone-link-not-showing-contact-namesagain/2bb27380-499e-4965-b66e-5eb7ed750be3
  10. I can't link my phone and laptop again

I can't link my phone and laptop again: I uploaded pics to my laptop once but it can't refresh images of more pics I took on my phone, I tried getting a PIN but can't get it at the same time it asks for it, the PIN comes I can't get it to ask again. It's catch 22, it has my phone but asks me to add another device...