Windows 10: I cant load ark

Discus and support I cant load ark in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; i bought ark on microsoft and when I try and load it a pop up comes up and It says I that I need to go to the windows store to buy it, but on the store... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by isaacedwards2, Jan 17, 2021.

1. I cant load ark

i bought ark on microsoft and when I try and load it a pop up comes up and It says I that I need to go to the windows store to buy it, but on the store it says I have already bought the game

:)

isaacedwards2, Jan 17, 2021

2. Ark Genesis and Ark Evolved

I had bought Ark Genesis for my son last week and he downloaded it but it does not work. It does not even show up in his programs on his computer. When he was going thru Ark evolved and into Ark Genesis it loads half way and stops. I have called to
    get tech help on this issue and was transferred 3 times and then on eternal hold. I just disconnected the call because I could not hold any longer, it already had been 45 minutes. Now today Ark Evolved is not working. My son uninstalled it and went to reinstall
    it and it showing he has to purchase it. Something weird is going on with these Ark digital downloads. He is using a laptop. I purchased Ark Evolved last November thru Microsoft and he has been playing it since then on his laptop. It does not even show
    up under purchases now. We need help in fixing both issues or I need to get a refund at least for Ark Genesis since he has not been able to play it.

MichelleMartinez4, Jan 17, 2021
  3. Andre Da Costa, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Naresh_K Win User

I cant load ark

Ark survival evolved dowload

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please note that we have two versions of
    ARK: Survival Evolved available on store:

1. Xbox One Enhanced.

I cant load ark 3f3e8035-d45a-4794-8581-6ba2c23f8874?upload=true.png

This particular version is only available on Xbox One. ARK:
    Survival Evolved Xbox

1. Xbox Play Anywhere.

I cant load ark 5567ef09-31cd-4f2a-a8a4-a4acf13167fe?upload=true.png

This version can be downloaded on Xbox as well as Windows PC. ARK: Survival
    Evolved Anywhere

Could you please confirm which of the above versions of ARK: Survival Evolved have you purchased?

Please reply so that we can help you further.

Naresh_K, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

I cant load ark

1. I cant load ark - Similar Threads - cant load ark

2. Ark wont load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark wont load: Ark survival evolved on my pc wont load up for some odd reason, the blue background and the small picture of the ark loading screen will be there but then close after seconds of loading ive updated windows and my drivers like some other person said but still doesn't work. if...
  3. Ark wont load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ark wont load: Ark survival evolved on my pc wont load up for some odd reason, the blue background and the small picture of the ark loading screen will be there but then close after seconds of loading ive updated windows and my drivers like some other person said but still doesn't work. if...
  4. Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 wont load.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 wont load.: So i got game pass 2 weeks ago for pc and have been playing ark since however since yesterday ive been having troubles trying to load it up. The game loads but when I click start. It will start loading but will never fully load. I have left it it for an hour, no luck. I tried...
  5. I Cant Download Ark Survival Evolved on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Cant Download Ark Survival Evolved on pc: i have a dell pc and i had ark for a while then my drive had a hiccup and broke but its fixed now but i cant install ark and the day i fixed it i accidentally turned off my pc forgetting about it so i need help fixing this...
  6. Windows 10 ark stuck loading on start screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 ark stuck loading on start screen: I've been having issues with ark recently and have not been able to fix it as I could only find one other person with the same issue and that was 2 years ago but his fix didn't work for me re-installing the game. The original issue I had was the "could not retrieve address"...
  7. Error when trying to load the game Ark survival

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error when trying to load the game Ark survival: I recently installed the game Ark Survival Evolved on epic games. Every time I try to open the game I get this error 0xc000007b. I tried to uninstall and reinstall both the launcher and the game and nothing helped. The launcher works just fine, it's only the game I am having...
  8. Cant download Ark: Survival Evolved on PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant download Ark: Survival Evolved on PC: i just recently purchased an MSI GE63 Raider RGB 95E PC and i just finished doing all the updates i was able to with my level of knowledge with PCs. I am trying to download Ark: Survival Evolved on the windows 10 version of the xbox app, as i own the xbox game pass and it is...
  9. Cant play ark

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant play ark: I got the 14 day game pass trial and started to download ark. Once it was finished the download was reset and this time it was out of 53 mb.[IMG] After a while it would say download complete but wouldnt advance from there and i still wasnt able to launch it and after i closed...
  10. I cant load a profile

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I cant load a profile: Good afternoon all, I have encountered a problem after running a system restore on my laptop. I can no longer get onto my computer as it wont recognise my password. I have also tried to get into Safe Mode by pressing F8 after start up, but that does not work either....