Windows 10: I cant load my user profile and I can’t get access to any windows features or menus. I only...

Discus and support I cant load my user profile and I can’t get access to any windows features or menus. I only... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; i reset my pc today to clean it up then when I tried logging into my account it said user profile cannot be loaded I have already tried several... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Frazaa, Jan 27, 2023.

1. Frazaa Win User

I cant load my user profile and I can’t get access to any windows features or menus. I only...

i reset my pc today to clean it up then when I tried logging into my account it said user profile cannot be loaded I have already tried several methods. I’m on windows 10.

:)

Frazaa, Jan 27, 2023

2. The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.

Hello,

When attempting to login to my computer, I get the following message:

"The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in.

User profile cannot be loaded."

I referred to this Help article,You receive a "The User Profile Service failed the logon” error
    message,

but the only difference is I only have one user profile on this computer. So, I can't login with another user to go through the steps listed in this post.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gerald Matthews, Jan 27, 2023
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

4. I cant load my user profile and I can’t get access to any windows features or menus. I only...

User profile cannot be loaded.

Hi Annie,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused to you with the user accounts on Windows 10.

Method 1: I suggest you enter into safe mode and enable built-in administrator and check with the status of User profile service.

Step 1: Start computer in safe
    mode.

• Type Settings in the search box on the desktop, select
      Settings.

• Here select Change pc settings and then
      General.

• Scroll down to Advanced startup, click
      Restart now.

• Click on Troubleshoot, Advanced options, and Startup Settings.

• Click Restart, select Safe mode and then press
      Enter.

Step 2: Enable Built-in administrator.

• Press Windows + X key together on your desktop screen.

• Click on Command Prompt (admin) to open
        Command Prompt.

• Type the following command and hit Enter:

• net user administrator /active: yes
      (Check for the spaces)
    d. Now log off from the current user and try to login to the administrator account that is enabled.

Note: Please follow the same steps and type net user administrator /active: no to disable admin account after the troubleshooting is done.

Method 2: Try to create a new user account (Microsoft account) and check if you are able to access the content from your computer

Create a user account

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-user-account#create-user-account=windows-8

Note: Create a Microsoft account

Method 3: Check the status of User profile services.

Steps:

• Press Windows + R to open Run command, type
      Services.msc and press Enter.
    • Search for User Profile Service, right click on it and
      start the service.
    • Also, set the Startup type to
      Automatic
    • Now check if you are able to log-in.

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Jan 27, 2023
Thema:

I cant load my user profile and I can’t get access to any windows features or menus. I only...

1. I cant load my user profile and I can’t get access to any windows features or menus. I only... - Similar Threads - cant load user

2. I can’t get access to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t get access to my computer: I’ve forgotten my pin and I’ve got access to my email and I know the password for my Microsoft account but I’m not receiving a recovery email for the home pin even thought I’ve followed the steps...
  3. I can’t get access to my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can’t get access to my computer: I’ve forgotten my pin and I’ve got access to my email and I know the password for my Microsoft account but I’m not receiving a recovery email for the home pin even thought I’ve followed the steps...
  4. I can’t get access to my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I cant load my user profile and I can’t get access to any windows features or menus. I only...

I cant load my user profile and I can’t get access to any windows features or menus. I only...: i reset my pc today to clean it up then when I tried logging into my account it said user profile cannot be loaded I have already tried several methods. I’m on windows 10....
  6. I cant load my user profile and I can’t get access to any windows features or menus. I only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant load my user profile and I can’t get access to any windows features or menus. I only...: i reset my pc today to clean it up then when I tried logging into my account it said user profile cannot be loaded I have already tried several methods. I’m on windows 10....
  7. The user profile service is not getting loaded, so I can’t sign in to my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The user profile service is not getting loaded, so I can’t sign in to my pc: User profile service is not getting loaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-user-profile-service-is-not-getting-loaded-so/09f3da70-f87c-42e1-94b4-f23ae050883f
  8. The user profile service is not getting loaded, so I can’t sign in to my pc

The user profile service is not getting loaded, so I can’t sign in to my pc: User profile service is not getting loaded https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-user-profile-service-is-not-getting-loaded-so/09f3da70-f87c-42e1-94b4-f23ae050883f
  9. I accidentally removed my admin access on the only user I have. Cant reset PC and can't get...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally removed my admin access on the only user I have. Cant reset PC and can't get...: please help I want to change my phone number on Microsoft account but it's asking me to wait 30 days and I have to reset my computer to default settings and I need the BitLocker key which is saved in my MS account that I cannot access. I start working in two days and I cannot...
  10. I cant load a profile

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I cant load a profile: Good afternoon all, I have encountered a problem after running a system restore on my laptop. I can no longer get onto my computer as it wont recognise my password. I have also tried to get into Safe Mode by pressing F8 after start up, but that does not work either....