Windows 10: i cant load siemens solid edge program

Discus and support i cant load siemens solid edge program in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to load siemens solid edge program, but keep getting the message "this installation package is not supported by this processor type contact... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jceggers, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Jceggers Win User

i cant load siemens solid edge program

I am trying to load siemens solid edge program, but keep getting the message "this installation package is not supported by this processor type contact vendor" i have a new surface pro x. i would appreciate any help. it has a sq1 processor

:)

Jceggers, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Siemens Solid Edge 2019 does not work on Windows 1903

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you receive an error while launching Siemens Solid Edge 2019, we will look into this for you. However, in order to get to the root cause of the issue, please reply with the following details:

• Does this issue occur with any other application?
    • Are you using Microsoft Edge to run it?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?

As per the system requirements of
    Solid Edge 2019
    , I see that it is compatible with Windows 10 and requires Internet Explorer 11 to be used.

As you have mentioned that, you want the graphics driver to be of Windows 1809 version or earlier, I suggest you to try rolling back the graphics driver and see if that helps. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. In Device manager, expand Display adapters.
    4. Right click on NVidia Quadro 600 driver and select
      Properties.
    5. Navigate to the Driver tab and click on
      Roll Back Driver.
    6. Restart the computer

If you do not find the option to Roll Back the driver, you can try installing an older version of driver from your PC Manufacturer’s website.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Siemens Solid Edge 2019 does not work on Windows 1903

I am using the professional CAD program Solid Edge of Siemens version 2019.

It is specially designed to run on Windows 10.

However up to Windows version 1809 I was able to run it without any problems.

Then the 1903 update came and it suddenly won't start anymore with the message that the application environment cannot be started.

I know that the program is very precise in its software environtment to operate well. But i cannot find a reason why it doesnt work.

I am having a Nvidia Quadro 600 video card as well which is good enough.

The support of SE does also not know the reason for this problem.

Is there a way to set all the graphical software and other supporting (Direct X or whatever) back to the situation of 1809 or earlier?

Windows is pushing to update to 1903 on other computers as well but now I know I have to block it for installing.

Does anybody know the Windows environmental settings that are required to run Solid edge 2019 propperly?

thanks in advance.

Jeroen.

Code:
    - Moved from Dutch to English community - 

Jeroende Wijs, Aug 1, 2020
  4. S-and-S Win User

Siemens Solid Edge 2019 does not work on Windows 1903

The most recent version of Solid Edge is particular about it's system requirements, which you can find

here
    . As you'll see, it won't run on Windows 10 Home and it won't run on Microsoft Edge. It won't run on a 32-bit computer. You'll need 6.5 GB of free disk space to install.

If your computer meets the system requirements and yet you still cannot run the application, you should post in the

Solid Edge Community Forum
    , which is where you'll the Solid Edge experts. This a community forum for novice users of Windows 10.

S-and-S, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

1. i cant load siemens solid edge program - Similar Threads - cant load siemens

2. i cant download a program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant download a program: after i reset my laptop i was trying to reinstall my app but this notif appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-a-program/033130a4-ce67-4bdc-b899-9659b3ec1dd0
  3. i cant download a program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant download a program: after i reset my laptop i was trying to reinstall my app but this notif appear https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-a-program/033130a4-ce67-4bdc-b899-9659b3ec1dd0
  4. I cant delete a program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I cant delete a program: Hi ,I deleted Game Maker Studio but recently I wanted to download it again but when I try to setup the installer says ı have already instaled the program but ı havent so ı looked files but there is no file and when ı looked up in applicatıons menu ı saw GMS but everything is...
  5. I cant load ark

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cant load ark: i bought ark on microsoft and when I try and load it a pop up comes up and It says I that I need to go to the windows store to buy it, but on the store it says I have already bought the game...
  6. Siemens Solid Edge 2019 does not work on Windows 1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    Siemens Solid Edge 2019 does not work on Windows 1903: I am using the professional CAD program Solid Edge of Siemens version 2019. It is specially designed to run on Windows 10. However up to Windows version 1809 I was able to run it without any problems. Then the 1903 update came and it suddenly won't start anymore with the...
  7. program loading

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    program loading: My shortcut on the desktop for DragonNS13 doesn't work. How do I bring up the program? I am told it is in memory. I have a page listing files in the program, but how do I use that list to launch the app ?...
  8. i cant open up any program (only the microsoft edge)

in Windows 10 Customization
    i cant open up any program (only the microsoft edge): i had a problem with the windows defender and i was nerves so a "lvl 2 " Microsoft helper downloaded a program called tweak or something like that after it runs up and "fixing" all the problems when i restarted the pc i coludnt run any program (i ran the Microsoft edge as a...
  9. Edge not loading

in Browsers and Email
    Edge not loading: Following upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10, Edge appears in the taskbar but doesn't load. There's no browser listed do I can't access the web from that laptop. 86255
  10. I cant load a profile

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I cant load a profile: Good afternoon all, I have encountered a problem after running a system restore on my laptop. I can no longer get onto my computer as it wont recognise my password. I have also tried to get into Safe Mode by pressing F8 after start up, but that does not work either....