Windows 10: I can't load up my computer...

Discus and support I can't load up my computer... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I saw this youtube video on how to get a faster connection and so I downloaded tcp optimizer. I didnt like the settings and i made a backup of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by C0OkI3, Mar 6, 2019.

1. C0OkI3 Win User

I can't load up my computer...

I saw this youtube video on how to get a faster connection and so I downloaded tcp optimizer. I didnt like the settings and i made a backup of my regedit before so I double clicked the backup. When you restore a regedit it usually says that its complete but it wasnt and It was taking too long so i hard boot off my pc. Now when i want to turn it back on it cant boot to windows. The automatic recovery isnt coming up either. I left that screen on overnight and it still wouldnt work. I want to keep and all programs and documents and fix my pc. I think that i could install windows on a drive and boot off of there then transfer all my files to the drive and reset my regedit but i want to come here first just incase you guys have an answer so i dont have to go spend money and time. Please help me with this issue.

Thanks.

:)

C0OkI3, Mar 6, 2019
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't load up my computer... :cool:

jmcslob, Mar 6, 2019
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Mar 6, 2019
  4. mbmeadows Win User

Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Mar 6, 2019
Thema:

1. I can't load up my computer... - Similar Threads - can't load computer

2. I can't access files on file explorer. My computer waits and loads and nothing shows up in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access files on file explorer. My computer waits and loads and nothing shows up in...: This has been happening for 8 weeks. I have tried restarting, rebooting, reinstalling all applications and nothing seems to fix it. It freezes on the progress bar and nothing loads. This is in file explorer. I can't access local or cloud storage. Could someone please suggest...
  3. I can't access files on file explorer. My computer waits and loads and nothing shows up in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't access files on file explorer. My computer waits and loads and nothing shows up in...: This has been happening for 8 weeks. I have tried restarting, rebooting, reinstalling all applications and nothing seems to fix it. It freezes on the progress bar and nothing loads. This is in file explorer. I can't access local or cloud storage. Could someone please suggest...
  4. Why can't I back up my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I back up my computer?: I have a Lenovo computer running Windows 11 Pro version 22H2 and every time I try to run Back Up it goes for a few seconds and then gives me the message that the last backup did not complete successfully. I have tried with my external hard drive with a free capacity of 931.34...
  5. Why can't I back up my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I back up my computer?: I have a Lenovo computer running Windows 11 Pro version 22H2 and every time I try to run Back Up it goes for a few seconds and then gives me the message that the last backup did not complete successfully. I have tried with my external hard drive with a free capacity of 931.34...
  6. Can't start up my computer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Can't start up my computer: Last night my computer wasn't running properly so I did what anyone would do and pushed restart but that has now led to it only allowing me to go to the opening lock screen and no further. Once that point has been reached my keyboard and mouse are no longer functional and the...
  7. I can't start up my computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't start up my computer: Today i ran Ableton Live on my pc and then it crashed so i had to force shutdown it. When i restart my pc, i go back to Abortion Live i chose not to recover from the saves done just now later my screen turned black for a few sec and return normal, but the screen freeze and i...
  8. My computer has an "about to restart" message up but my mouse is loading and I can't do...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer has an "about to restart" message up but my mouse is loading and I can't do...: On windows 10. The mouse is stuck on the loading ring so I can't do anything. There is an "almost time to restart" (aka time to update) message up. Problem is that my dad does not like updating the laptop because he doesn't want to risk his files (don't ask why he hasn't...
  9. my new computer won't load up.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    my new computer won't load up.: I have an evoo 11.6 inch ultra thin laptop that runs on widows 10 . It has the lights on it when i press the power button but the screen all it does is stay black. what should i do to fix it. i have had it for only two days....
  10. Loading up the Computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Loading up the Computer: My computer is slow loading apps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/loading-up-the-computer/ded7555c-a98d-4645-b1ac-18a0ccf6a6fe