Windows 10: I can't log in anymore

Discus and support I can't log in anymore in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So I recently accidentally removed my finger ID from my laptop and I just so happen to forget my password so now I can't login anymore! I've looked and... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Jelani Scot, Aug 4, 2022.

1. I can't log in anymore

So I recently accidentally removed my finger ID from my laptop and I just so happen to forget my password so now I can't login anymore! I've looked and tried everything, I don't have a one of those recover disc's or those cables I can plugin to recover my password and no I'm not getting the option that says "wachtword vergeten" so that also doesn't help. Is there maybe a way I can get my password through Gmail through Microsoft or something? Cause I realy need my laptop

:)

Jelani Scot, Aug 4, 2022
  2. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I can't log in anymore :cool:

jmcslob, Aug 4, 2022
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Aug 4, 2022
  4. I can't log in anymore

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 4, 2022
Thema:

I can't log in anymore

1. I can't log in anymore - Similar Threads - can't log anymore

2. I can't log into my admin account anymore it won't show up in the sign in anymore can...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't log into my admin account anymore it won't show up in the sign in anymore can...: I need someone to tell me how to get back into my admin account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-into-my-admin-account-anymore-it-wont/e799e555-bda3-40d3-a187-fcb957952760
  3. I can't log into my admin account anymore it won't show up in the sign in anymore can...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log into my admin account anymore it won't show up in the sign in anymore can...: I need someone to tell me how to get back into my admin account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-log-into-my-admin-account-anymore-it-wont/e799e555-bda3-40d3-a187-fcb957952760
  4. I can't log into my admin account anymore it won't show up in the sign in anymore can...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't log in anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log in anymore: So I recently accidentally removed my finger ID from my laptop and I just so happen to forget my password so now I can't login anymore! I've looked and tried everything, I don't have a one of those recover disc's or those cables I can plugin to recover my password and no I'm...
  6. I can't log in anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't log in anymore: So I recently accidentally removed my finger ID from my laptop and I just so happen to forget my password so now I can't login anymore! I've looked and tried everything, I don't have a one of those recover disc's or those cables I can plugin to recover my password and no I'm...
  7. I can't update anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't update anymore: Windows update keep installing an 1 year old outdated display driver on my laptop , this update cause freezes , and stability issues on my machine and I can't do anything to stop it . Is there any way skip this update? submitted by /u/0newarrior [link] [comments]...
  8. I can't take it anymore

I can't take it anymore: In the summer of last year, I updated windows 10 to aersia 20h1 and since then I periodically get bsod "driver power state failure" when I shutdown or restart my pc. I have 5 pc at home, 2 pc connected to the router and 3 pc go online directly, 2 pc through pppoe and one...
  9. Can't log in to my session anymore. Help!

Can't log in to my session anymore. Help!: [ATTACH] Hi, an hour ago, I want to do something that required Admin rights to do, but couldn't. So, I went to check on my account admin privilege only to find 2 things: - My account had both local (guest) and admin rights - There was another account named WDAGUtility...
  10. Can't log in to my pc anymore?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't log in to my pc anymore?: Hello I watched a video on Youtube how my Windows menu works again then I did what he said but I can't get into my pc anymore because the password is supposedly wrong so who can help me Thanks Kann mich nicht mehr in meinen Pc einloggen?