Windows 10: I can't log in because different keyboard language.

Discus and support I can't log in because different keyboard language. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; hello, I have a new Thinkpad running windows 10, and basically I sat my password using English letters and then decided that I want to add the Arabic... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by saleh_269, Apr 7, 2022.

1. saleh_269 Win User

I can't log in because different keyboard language.

hello, I have a new Thinkpad running windows 10, and basically I sat my password using English letters and then decided that I want to add the Arabic keyboard, and I think I removed the English keyboard and replaced it with the Arabic one or something like that. because now after restarting, I couldn't change the keyboard language to English and type my password, there is no option for it actually.can you help me log in or at least format the device?

:)

saleh_269, Apr 7, 2022
  2. Gus ND Win User

Unable to set keyboard language as default differently from Windows 10 language

I'm able to do that, but the problem is: I need the default language for the keyboard to be set to brazilian portuguese but everytime I log in, windows is enforcing the keyboard language to be the same as the used for display.

I know I can press windows+space to switch languages, but I did not have to do it in the past, something changed with the latest patches.

Gus ND, Apr 7, 2022
  3. tenmen Win User
    Can't add different languages keyboard layouts to Win 10 Pro

I can't log in because different keyboard language. [​IMG]

tenmen, Apr 7, 2022
  4. I can't log in because different keyboard language.

Can I keep the Windows system in English but the keyboard in a different language?

Since it didn't work, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Click on Start menu.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Select Time & language.
    • Go to the Region & language tab.
    • Click on English (United States).
    • Click on Options.
    • Select Add a keyboard.
    • Choose Icelandic.
    • Click on US.
    • Select Remove.

The steps above will let you add a keyboard for Icelandic.

Once done, kindly check if you can now type using the language that you want.

Feel free to get back to us should you need further assistance.

Charianne Per, Apr 7, 2022
Thema:

I can't log in because different keyboard language.

1. I can't log in because different keyboard language. - Similar Threads - can't log different

2. Cant sign in because of keyboard language

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant sign in because of keyboard language: My password in Arabic and keyboard doesn't switch to Arabic language. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-because-of-keyboard-language/7e9de52d-14a6-4ff7-be5e-1891015e518b
  3. Cant sign in because of keyboard language

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant sign in because of keyboard language: My password in Arabic and keyboard doesn't switch to Arabic language. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-sign-in-because-of-keyboard-language/7e9de52d-14a6-4ff7-be5e-1891015e518b
  4. Cant sign in because of keyboard language

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I can't log in because different keyboard language.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log in because different keyboard language.: hello, I have a new Thinkpad running windows 10, and basically I sat my password using English letters and then decided that I want to add the Arabic keyboard, and I think I removed the English keyboard and replaced it with the Arabic one or something like that. because now...
  6. I can't log in because different keyboard language.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't log in because different keyboard language.: hello, I have a new Thinkpad running windows 10, and basically I sat my password using English letters and then decided that I want to add the Arabic keyboard, and I think I removed the English keyboard and replaced it with the Arabic one or something like that. because now...
  7. CAN'T USE ANY DIFFERENT LANGUAGE KEYBOARD!

in Windows 10 Customization
    CAN'T USE ANY DIFFERENT LANGUAGE KEYBOARD!: This happened a few days ago. I am not able to use Japanese, Chinese, German and any other language keyboard besides English especially Japanese because that my number 2 most used language on Windows 10 anymore. I can't use Google Japanese and MSE Input. When I press Windows...
  8. Can’t log in because my keyboard language is other

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can’t log in because my keyboard language is other: I have a problem with windows 10 password. My password was with other keyboard language lithuania and after update its’ English and I can’t put Password because English keyboard don’t have these letters and i can’t change it....
  9. Updated to 2004 and I can't log in because I have no keyboard!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updated to 2004 and I can't log in because I have no keyboard!: I have updated to 2004 version on my laptop and I can't log in because my keyboard and touch pad are not detected!! I have tried to connect a USB keyboard but doesn't works!!! What the hell!!!! Can someone help me? Thank you. Regards. submitted by /u/Aker666 [link]...
  10. Different Keyboard and Display Language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Different Keyboard and Display Language: Hello there. I am deperately trying to keep my english display language, but changing the default keyboard layout to german or french. I did everything described in the web, including Time & Language settings, advanced keyboard settings etc. For the solution with the...